Next Mayor

Guest Guest

I think Gary Garrison should be the next Mayor. He was always saying what a good butt-y he was of Jim McGreevy and who can blame him, just look at what he goes home to. Him and JD, purrrrfect together.

Was it the owner of ***** ******* ********* that got busted for selling drugs to undercover officers?. I wonder why the high ranking Harrison Police Officer who worked at this establishment didn't know what was going on. And he's now in charge of the DB.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest diva watch

bake the turkey and toss the fruitloops of council people. even the female looks like a butcher! i heard she has less sugar in her tank then that other guy wanting to run for mayor!

i say timothy kelly for mayor! harrison's finest diva and stunt driver!

• 1 month later...

Gary Garrison is Johnny come lately Who has done very good for Himself.He is not the brightest bulb on Broadway and He is doing better than so many others in Town.He has all the perks of a successful Man(except the trophy wife).The worst part of it is His arrogance.Well he should enjoy it while it lasts because it will end some Day.

Is he still bragging about his relationship with Jim McGreevy. Just months ago he could not shut up for one minute about howclose they were. Sort of like a Sgt. (not anymore) who claimed him and Jim Fassel were best friends. Both liars, and now Gary says that he and gentle Jim were never really close and that Cody has been seeking him out for a new friendship. Whichever way the wind blows to make money, right Gary! Have a backbone and be a man for once in your life.

• 2 weeks later...

************ is a Name Dropper who sticks His nose in everything.He will burn His bridges one day.He is getting too big of an Ego.His swollen Head will do Him in.It is only a matter of time before the White flight besieging the Town topples His Boss and every other Poltician in Town.The Day is coming.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest
************ is a Name Dropper who sticks His nose in everything.He will burn His bridges one day.He is getting too big of an Ego.His swollen Head will do Him in.It is only a matter of time before the White flight besieging the Town topples His Boss and every other Poltician in Town.The Day is coming.

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited for content.

Here we go again .Hinchy if You win This Guy will be your new best friend.

Guest Guest

If Mr. McDonough does not win the upcoming Election You will witness how many people will start kissing the new Mayors behind.You will see how loyal some people are. You will see how A$$ KISSERS will kiss any a$$.Friendships bought with Money are worthless.It's the Power and not the Person that matters to them.You will see how many rats jump ship.

Guest guest
Here we go again .Hinchy if You win This Guy will be your new best friend.

True! He did the same turnabout with neeew eaxpactant councilman Bennett.

Last year. referred to him as a "f@t t^b of 1@rd, etc. "who didn't know nottin"; and now' says thay are "good buddies" and "My Main Man"!

Check your 'new' friends out Larry!

Guest Guest
Garys brother couldn't even beat Dan Kelly and thinks he's a great politician.  Gary should just keep kissing ass to stay employed.

He only ran because the mayor wanted to bust up and split the vote on Millan's candidate. Thats why he never ran again

Archived