Corruption

Guest Mr Concerned

Guest Mr Concerned

What can we do about the corruption, nepotism, and mismanagement at the town hall??? Any suggestions? What will it take for Mr Christie to get involved and weed out the garbage?

Guest Guest
What can we do about the corruption, nepotism, and mismanagement at the town hall???  Any suggestions?  What will it take for Mr Christie to get involved and weed out the garbage?

Does Mr. Powell have any vacant apartments in his 2 illegal houses? I know the mayor is living in one apartment. Its funny the way they approved illegally and now the mayor is living there. PUT 2 And 2 together people and wake up!!!!!! OH wait the DEPUTY MAYOR is giving his BOSS a place to LIVE?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Take a look at this website and inform yourself, you will be trying to get a job anywhere in harrison its a very generous town for the connected, so get connected: 

http://www.nj.com/news/bythenumbers/

Too bad the info on their does not work for Harrison, or hudson county. But it will work for all the town employees that live out of town!!! Thanks I live out of town and this will give me info on everything I need. Thanks Harrison for helping me get out of there!!!!

Guest Guest

Just go to www.cacp@nj1015.com and report your corrupt politicians. The complaints go right to Chris Christie's office and it is all confidential! Do the right thing. Get rid of corrupt politicians in your community!

www.cacp@nj1015.com (copy and paste)

God Bless Harrison and God Bless America!

Guest Fed Up
Just go to www.cacp@nj1015.com and report your corrupt politicians.  The complaints go right to Chris Christie's office and it is all confidential!  Do the right thing.  Get rid of corrupt politicians in your community! 

www.cacp@nj1015.com (copy and paste)

God Bless Harrison and God Bless America!

Hey Guest - thanks for the post. That is an excellent website - a direct link to the Us Attorneys Office. I sent a letter in cuz im fed up with the BS and nepotism that goes on in this town. I encourage all of you to check out the website and voice your concerns. If you don't - you only have yourself to blame for the continuing corruption in own town. I hope that they take these dirty SOB's away and give us back OUR TOWN.

RAISE YOUR VOICES HARRISON - MR. CHRISTIE IS WAITING TO HEAR FOM YOU!