Seabra's Display Of Patriotism

Guest observer

Guest observer

Could someone from the Portugese community donate a new American flag to Sebra's supermarket? It would probably be a good job for the Portugese- American Club. I know that you have no affiliation with the business but people do associate the store with the local Portugese culture. The Portugese are good people who have have an excellent degree of American patroitism, I guess business at Seabra's must be slow, the flag is a disgrace.

• 3 weeks later...

"We're sorry, but everyone at the Portuguese-American club is too busy over indulging in alcohol at the moment, but at the sound of the tone please leave a message and we'll get back to you. If you are calling about our disgraced symbol of patrionism at SEABRA'S in Kearny, then please contact the store officials immediately."

:angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LisaSupporter:Enough is Enough

Add to the discussion, don't flood with unnecessary comments just to get your Web name in last comments posted column! GET IT! :ph34r:;):angry:

This board needs a little "spice"...SO...negative ghostrider...

LOL...

:ph34r:

I personally find the comments quite entertaining....no need to be hostile--you'll wear out the grumpy face icons.... :ph34r:

Hey, hey, site moderator....someone's using too many icons...isn't there a penalty for that?

Archived