Sgt. Replacement

Guest Guest

The town already has too many Lieutenents to know what to do with. I think they should take the LT. who came in last on the last test and demote him to Sargeant. He in incompetent anyway and not very well liked. (K)inda (M)istake free decision.

Its unfortunate that in the past the politicians promoted everyone on the list for Sergeant and Lieutenant. This has caused a hardship for competent Officers who passed high on the list and didn't get promoted. Times have changed, and there is a new Table of Organization that limits the number of Captains, Lieutenants and Sergeants. Only the number 1 candidate on the list will be promoted in the future.

Too bad for guys like DH, TC, etc. DH has worn out his welcome with the Town Fathers by his whining. He had it good, but ruined it for himself. The HPD discovered that they didn't need him anymore for his so called computer expertise.

KM is not a very good Lieutenant. He should be demoted to Sgt. to replace the one that died. This would save the town money in two ways. Number one by demoting the LT. and number two by not making any more unnecessary Sargeants that we do not need. Also, when unlimited sick time is in effect for 6 months the top five abusers should be fired to get rid of the the dead wood.

Guest Squad 5

Squad five is the best in the business Darren. I wish I signed off on all of your reports, because all of them would be handed back to you, because you are * ******* *** with a third grade education.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

You "wish" you could sign off on the reports because in reality you cannot and never will have that authority. The PBA is self-destructing these days and those who thought they were "on top" are now paying heavy prices for their words and actions. No more promotions will be made because there are no retirees in the near future except 25 yr. patrolman who are too stupid to leave. Here come the cold midnights when you are sitting in the car riding past the Golden boys of the town (Fireman) fast asleep as you wish you could be. Poor leadership, stupid blind followers, and no chance for promotions for manu, many years to come. Maybe on those midnights you can vote on who gets to punch-out Stringbean Arms at the Christmas party this year. The candidates should be many as they take away all the accumulated sick days. Have fun!!!

Guest Sick and tired of the lies

Listen KM is a good guy. Why don't you say that to his face? As far as DH and TC they are also two upstanding guys. DH has probably fixed your computer a number of times and PH still has to run to him when something goes wrong. Your buddy PH has no skills and only kisses the chief's butt to stay where he is. DH has spoken up on numerous topics, and probably has gotten you a raise. I know he can give a big flying **** what the politicians think.. TC is the best cop the town has and he has a big set of balls, maybe you should grow up and stop causing trouble. Oh by the way when you cash your check next year you can thank the guys that spoke up, and did not sit and spread lies cowering behind their computer..

It's spelled Sergeant Darren. And Sergeant stripes are something you will never see in your career in the H.P.D.

Darren is very capable of becoming a Sgt. and one of these days (in the near future) you will be eating your words.

GOOD LUCK DARREN, THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DO RESPECT YOU, NOT ONLY AS A POLICE OFFICER, BUT AS A PERSON AS WELL.

KM is very incompetent and cannot make a decision. He flexes his LT. muscles with discipline to cover-up his lack of knowledge and police procedures. In my opinion he should be imediately demoted to fill the vacant Sgt. spot or the town should not promote anyone. There are already too many Sargeants and Lieutenants. More walking patrols are needed.

TC has made the sick list and injured list more then anyone on the HPD. He is also a person that makes snowballs and has other people throw them. Now that he has moved to Toms River, he probably will increase his sick and ID time.

Since PH has taken over the computers, there has been less OT paid for mechanical breakdowns. Funny that the computer broke down many times when DH was in charge causing the PD to pay him OT each time he fixed it. PH is much more competent.

A good police officer is someone who comes to work and is respectful with the public. He also doesn't feign sickness or injuries and doesn't engage in filing frivolous lawsuits that are dismissed.

Give me guys like DR, ST, etc anyday over the so-called best cops.

Dave Hinch is a better computer tech than anyone in Harrison by a long shot. He has helped many people with their home set-ups at no cost and was happy to do it. You, however, are a disgrace to put him down. Anyone with a specialty in any business should get compensated for their expertise. I am a cop and not related to him. He is also a better cop than anyone in Harrison and if getting promoted was based on street knowledge and how to treat people along with just test scores, he would be the next Chief. If you ever had the pleasure of working for Dave you know what I mean. Tc is a user and a loser. He files more lawsuits than than all of the lawyers in Hudson County combined. The only reason he tied for second on the last sgt. test was because the same assholes that tested against him were calling him as soon as the test was over from their cellphones. He still couldn't place 1st. If past performance indicates the future, he will be one of the first to go when the town decides that the only way to stop the unlimited sick time abuse is to terminate a few idiots, and a few others from harrison south will follow.

Wow from your comments I thought we were talking about a completely different TC. Unfortunately one fact proved to me that we are speaking of the same man. Unlike all of you on this board, he's been in a real cop situation and was injured in it. You are all fooling yourselves if you think otherwise. It probably happened when ya'll were in Dunkin' Donuts or kissing someone elses @$$.

Are you speaking about the shooting years ago that appeared to violate every AG guideline and resulted in someones death. I think he sued and got money for that too. At least there was a shot fired, which is more than I can say about recent events. I may be mistaken, but I think Leo vartan got involved with that fiasco years ago, and we know where he is just not what tier he's on.

TC has made the sick list and injured list more then anyone on the HPD. He is also a person that makes snowballs and has other people throw them. Now that he has moved to Toms River, he probably will increase his sick and ID time.

TC has made the injured list because he actually gets out of the cop car and does his job. As for the snowballs, did he hold his gun to other people's heads and make them throw snowballs? I doubt that!

Oh and by the way.......get your facts straight, TC has not moved down the shore yet. You work with him, geez....you should be a little more observant. Makes me nervous that you carry a loaded weapon! :unsure:

Since PH has taken over the computers, there has been less OT paid for mechanical breakdowns. Funny that the computer broke down many times when DH was in charge causing the PD to pay him OT each time he fixed it. PH is much more competent.

You people have absolutely no idea. Are you there when the computers break down and nobody is around. Before you speak understand the only people that know what happens are the people there first hand. Remember believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.

I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE WHO HAS A COMPUTER TO AVOID ASKING DH TO FIX IT EVEN IF YOU PAY. HE MAY ACCUSE YOU OF COERCING HIM TO FIX YOUR COMPUTER.

Half of you @$$holes probably dont even know Dave Hinchcliffe. If you did he would be the last one you would be bad mouthing. He is a complete upstand guy and probably one of THE ONLY cops in Harrison who are actually REAL. The rest will smile and bat their eyes at you, and when you turn around and stick a knife in your back. So grow up and realize what you have now, a good lt., before you loose it and then realize hoe good it really was.

Kevin Murphy should be demoted to Sergeant immediately. he was the last to be promoted and that would save money for the town while making the Sgt./Lt. ratio more proportionate.

DH does nothing for nothing. The last Chief sent him to a school that costs $3,500 and when he was finished, he asked for more money and a special shift. When he was turned down because it violated the union contract( an individual can not negotiate on his own) he immediately quit leaving the department temporarily in a bind. But, he soon found out that no one is indispenceable and he was replaced promptly with other competent officers who were computer literate. Since he's been replaced, the computer runs better and less money is given for OT to repair the computer. An independent analysis of the HPD computer system by two contractors revealed that it was amateurist and would soon need replacing. :blink::unsure:

Archived