I'm Resigning

Guest Gay American

Guest Gay American

Yes, I am a Gay American and I'm a Harrison councilman who is thinking of running for mayor, but I am going to resign too. We just can't handle the pressure. You go Jim and I mean go. Leave that boy, I'll take you in..

At least a Democratic Politician can honestly say " I didn't have sex with that woman".

I think everyone knows that the Harrison Councilman is gay, but at least he didn't tried to mask his gayness by getting married or dating woman.

This is true, but isn't he paying palimony to his former live in boyfriend to stop him from revealing what was occuring in their household that effected the HPD.

This is true, but isn't he paying palimony to his former live in boyfriend to stop him from revealing what was occuring in their household that effected the HPD.
He'll make it up when he scores on the re-development deals he'll make with JF.

;) I think that guy knows a lot more than just about the HPD. He goes all the way back to the Garden years. But I think he lives in Israel now. :ph34r:

Archived