living/working in Harrison

dantehicks

Guest The Mayor
I'm looking for a place to stay over the summer (I'm a college student) and possibly a place to work as well.  What is Harrison like?  Is it easy to get around in without a car? is it safe?

This is a brain on drugs.

Guest The New Guy
I'm looking for a place to stay over the summer (I'm a college student) and possibly a place to work as well.  What is Harrison like?  Is it easy to get around in without a car? is it safe?

what a lame attepmt by milan and fernandez to start a thread that bashes Harrison.. too clever guys... I have a question..

I'm a kid interestd in getting involved in politics? I heard alot about this milan guy, is he a good role model? Does he win when he runs in elections? Do people pay attention to him? Who are "My People?" Is his son-in-law a pain in the butt in a good way, or an annoyying, "go live in kearny oh wait you do!" kinda way? hope you can help me out!

Guest Guest

Someone always has a basement, attic or illegal room for rent in Harrison. Should be no problem. As for getting around, you can go anywhere, great access. As for summer job... cant help u there.

Guest Guest
Someone always has a basement, attic or illegal room for rent in Harrison. Should be no problem. As for getting around, you can go anywhere, great access. As for summer job... cant help u there.

Homeowners have to rent their basements and attics because the corrupt Mayor McDonough borrowed 50 million dollars to hand over to billionaire owners of the MetroStars so they could dupe the owners of the Red Bulls into buying a stadium.

Meanwhile, the Hudson County Prosecutor's office has still to try William "Bill" Tansky for his violation of public trust by stealing $10,000 worth of quarters a month on his own. Meanwhile, US Attorney General Christopher Christie sits on the sideline while the taxpayers get raped.

Harrison is a good town. It could be great but for the corruption and wasting of taxpayer dollars.

Guest Guest
what a lame attepmt by milan and fernandez to start a thread that bashes Harrison.. too clever guys... I have a question..

I'm a kid interestd in getting involved in politics? I heard alot about this milan guy, is he a good role model? Does he win when he runs in elections? Do people pay attention to him? Who are "My People?" Is his son-in-law a pain in the butt in a good way, or an annoyying, "go live in kearny oh wait you do!" kinda way? hope you can help me out!

give it up already

you don't even know why you hate these people. You just go with the flow and believe rumors. pathetic loser is what you are.

Guest guest

#39 bus to downtown Newark & back thru Harrison Ave & up Frank E Rodgers Blvd thru Kearny Ave to the beginning of N arlington; 7 days a wk from 5 am approx to 12:30 midnight approx.

reasonably safe for walking at night. just don't leave your car unlocked or it may not be there.

Guest guest

try Walmart, just opened 9 mts ago. located east on Harr av, 10 min past Schuyler av intersection. or the Newark Museum, or Prudential. Look in the weekly free paper (the Observer) that comes out Tuesday afternoon or Wed morn. they are found in bakery on 3rd st & harr av. ; also valley bank on the table -5th st & harr av.; plus the Crown bank on the entrance hall fl. at FER blvd & essex st ? (before the bergen mini -mall).

also on table at Kearny fed. bk on Harr av btwn patterson st & davis ave (across from 7th st).

Guest Guest

Planning Board

Kenneth Chang

Thomas Dolaghan

Joseph Dominguez

Raymond J. McDonough

Frank X. Mulligan

George McKenna

Arthur Pettigrew

Ji Qin

Joao Rodrigues

Robert Van Riper

Listen, complaints start at the HELM. Mayor McDonough is the boss, involved in everything, TO MUCH CONTROL.

If the planning board did something about taking small properties 25x50's with 1 families on them and allowing them to build 2 families on them. Then they end up renting out all 3 (1 illegal) and don't live in either.

That brings in rentals and the TOWNSHIP OF HARRISON SHOULD LOOK TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF "LIVE IN PROPERTY OWNERS" and not rentals. Rentals do bring in good people, but mostly supply the town with people you are joking about.

THE ABOVE NAMES ARE THOSE WHO HAVE MADE HARRISON TO WHERE IT IS NOW. They represent all Harrisonians.

(I THINK THINGS IN HARRISON are getting worse, Development aside. thats another issue {same leader})