Same Sex Marriages

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Is harrison issuing same sex marriage licenses? how am i to explain that to my children? hopefully, that trash will saty in kearny. kearny can deal with the likes of the two hefers that wed this past week! worse case scenio east newark needs the money! let them deal with that elite group! harrison certainly doesn't need them, we still have :D b-52's to get rid of!

No town in is issuing same-sex marriage licenses because they are still illegal, moron. How about you get your facts straight before you go out and bash the gay community? It is individuals like you that will always hinder homosexuals from bettering their lives, like they need to.

Explain to your children that all people are created equal, even if they're black, hispanic, or even gay. In reference to "the two hefers that wed this past week" I congratulate them for standing up to people like you, and proclaiming their love for each other on paper. It is about time.

Guest Guest

Mr. Harrison is really Mr. Harrison Realty. But, I think he's too smart to sign up for a domestic partner because he has a good paying county job and the realty company. Why would he share this with some down and out homosexual who is probably looking for a sugar daddy.

We all know that everyone is created equal, and that a person can't help what he or she is. Its genetic.

So Jim don't sign up and keep your current status. :angry:

Guest Guest

uh .................wrong again, no it's not illegal anymore,in fact east newark has the paperwork and is open for business! you both need your facts! call the mayor's office,harrison is next.

Mr. Harrison is really Mr. Harrison Realty. But, I think he's too smart to sign up for a domestic partner because he has a good paying county job and the realty company. Why would he share this with some down and out homosexual who is probably looking for a sugar daddy.

We all know that everyone is created equal, and that a person can't help what he or she is. Its genetic.

So Jim don't sign up and keep your current status. :angry:

I don't work for the county, and I don't own a real estate company, either, jackass. It's fuckers like you who need lives.

Guest Guest
uh .................wrong again, no it's not illegal anymore,in fact east newark has the paperwork and is open for business! you both need your facts! call the mayor's office,harrison is next.

It is illegal to issue marriage licenses, you mook! They can register domestic partnerships...not the same thing. The state is now recognizing same-sex domestic partnerships, so Harrison will have to comply.

Guest Guest

Everybody is wrong, here.

Same-sex marriage is only legal in Massachusetts.

What became effective in Jersey last week was the Domestic Partnership Act. That is not entitlement to same-sex marriage. All towns must abide by this act.

****** will not register his current relationship simply because he’s afraid of that real partner in his life coming forward to contest any such claim.

Anyhow, when was ****** ever a leader in the gay movement in this town- or any movement or cause for that matter?

****** is a mirage...a pretense of what he is not or could ever be.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest take a mood balancer

Mr. Harrison, I think that post was intented to be sarcastic. Your previous post was right on the money though.

What kind of moron has to ask people on a website how they should explain homosexuality to their children???!!!

Here's an idea: Make it a law to have a license to breed!

Archived