Multicultural Fest

MrHarrison

Guest Guest
IS EVERYONE EXCITED ABOUT THE MULTICULTURAL FEST THAT STARTS TOMORROW?!!?!?!?!?

TIME FOR SOME ASSKISSING BY THE TOWN RESIDENTS!

the fest was horrible, not worth the trip. the only worth while thing was

the band by the park and the elks.

Guest Flea Market?
I thought the Flea Market was held under 280 near Wendy's? when did they start closing Harrison Ave for the flea market??

Guest Harrisonian_Guest

Mayor McDonough, Art Pettigrew and Victor Villalta did a poor job of organizing the Harrison Multicultural Festival. When Councilman (ex now) Millan headed up the organization committee, there were musical groups and dancers performing all day long. There was a parade. There were fireworks. This year we got a flea market. How much did it cost the taxpayers to run this years event. McDonough is a terrible manager and unless he pays his followers they do not work. It was clear that the festival was poorly organized. McDonough should give Millan the money he spent on the Hoboken firm that ran the show (or lack thereof). I forgot Millan does not give a kickback and the Hoboken firm does?

Guest Valley Boy

La Vida Loca Harrison !! What a great festival. It reminded me of the many other successfull programs we have for the people here. What a great day. Gotta go. I am late for my job at PVSC. If anyone sees the Mayor or Tommy Boy today please tell them someone from the shit factory said the festival was great so we can take credit for this post. wink, wink. Thanks. God I love this town.

Leave Millan out of this. He's the past (thank God). All he ever did was help "his people" and none of the white people in town. He lost the battle when he didn't want to reveal his books to the people of Harrison. It serves the bastard right.

<b> GOD BLESS AMERICA! </b>

Guest Guest

Mr. Milan helped everyone, not just the Spanish people. He was the only Councilmen who took time to stop and talk to you when you said hello to him and not just go on his way. Losing him was a loss for all of Harrison. The festival this year was a clear example of what happens when nobody cares. ANSELMO MILAN for MAYOR. Lets get the Spanish vote out and stop the madness.

Guest Guest
Mr. Milan helped everyone, not just the Spanish people. He was the only Councilmen who took time to stop and talk to you when you said hello to him and not just go on his way. Losing him was a loss for all of Harrison. The festival this year was a clear example of what happens when nobody cares. ANSELMO MILAN for MAYOR. Lets get the Spanish vote out and stop the madness.

Mr. Millan helped everybody? "Let's get the Spanish vote out" Need I say more?

Mr. Milan helped everyone, not just the Spanish people.  He was the only Councilmen who took time to stop and talk to you when you said hello to him and not just go on his way.  Losing him was a loss for all of Harrison.  The festival this year was a clear example of what happens when nobody cares.  ANSELMO MILAN for MAYOR.  Lets get the Spanish vote out and stop the madness.

Mr. Millan helped everybody? "Let's get the Spanish vote out" Need I say more?

Well spoken!!!

Guest Guest

I loved the Multicultural Festival. It was the best event I have ever been to. I love the Mayor and Council. I love Harrison. I love the PVSC and everyone there. I love the teachers, fireman, and business owners. I love dogs. I love cats. Heck, I love everybody because I make over $100,000.00 a year for doing nothing in my political job. Bye for now. Luv Ya.

Guest I don't care

I don't care who's side your on!! You can't take it away from Millan. He did a great Job in every effort he put forward. The Fest is a perfect example. He had half the council against him and he still pulled it off. I don't care what side your on, come on give him credit. THE ONLY THING THEY KEEP THROWING AT HIM IS HIS BOOKS. Honestly 1).the Chairman was the Mayor 2). The books were turned in on time and done by volunteers, handed in to the State! on time or else 3). The money suposedly that he stole, another mayor rumor, Artie and Villalta can tell you. Not a lot of money to be made, but MIllan yet found money for christmas lights, senior dinners, and scholarships. DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES! DON'T SPREAD THE RUMORS. MILLAN WAS GOOD FOR THIS TOWN, RED, WHITE, SPANISH OR IRISH..... WHEN HE SAID HIS PEOPLE, HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PEOLE WHO AREN'T ON THE MAYORS PAYROLL, BUT IT'S NOT TO LATE TO LEAVE THE MAYOR AND DO WHATS BEST FOR HARRISON. I GIVE MILLAN CREDIT, BECAUSE HE HAD THE BALLS TO TELL THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL THE WAY IT IS.

Archived