Another Example

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The scenario: Man dressed in all black, at night, in Harrison, with a ski mask and a gun. Citizen calls the police to investigate. Police arrive in the area and the cops apprehend him after he tries to hide from them. Arrest is made.

Result: Mayor is pissed-off and allegedly wants the two officers investigated and disciplined for arresting him because he is the cousin of an ex-NY Jet and Miami Dolphin player and his well-paid "in" Harrison family.

Obsevation: Man in all black + ski mask + weapon + hiding from the Police (at night) = CRIMINAL. HELLOOOOOOO. Can't get any easier than that. But remember, there is no crime in Harrison. What a disgrace. Thank God the Cops got him before he hurt someone. Bravo to the HPD on a job well done.

Guest Guest

I wonder if town funds were used to bail him out because I believe his brother is still in jail from drug charges. But he's a good boy. Just get a one-day work release to vote and all will be yours. A job at the Valley is waiting. He is already wearing black so who will know if his clothes get dirty working with the sewers. You Go Boy.

Guest Guest

Maybe Tommy-Boy can get him in the Valley (PVSC). The guy has all the qualifications. A dangerous loser with no conscience who won't complain. He can even trade in his gun for an "I Love Harrison" sign because he will be stealing from the people, but legally thru a paycheck. Get that man an application to the shit factory ASAP.

Guest harrisonsfinest

well i was alerted that some @sshole was runnin his mouth on this topic with no idea of the story. it was no ski mask, it was a clear paintball mask not on his face, and a bee bee gun hidden from plain sight. those funds that were used to bail him out were so necessary that the kid spent the night in f*ckin county. i dont know anythin about the kid this happen to and dont know why this situation occuered, but hey this is typical harrison. a bunch of noisy scumbags runnin their mouths about rumors because they want to start contraversy. as for his cousin, he never met wit the mayor, and if he's doin anythin its because like everyone else who knows this kid, he beilieves it was a misunderstanding and thats no reason to throw this kids life away. besides i'm sure if it happened to someone in your family you'd be doing all you can to keep that person out of jail especially for somethin this stupid. so while all you losers think this is gonna walk away, its already in the county's hands so screw. and finally if the cops are being investigated you ought to find out what was said to him during the arrest, in the station, as well as the next day when he went to file a complaint. i know i aint gonna be able to stop you nosey harrison pieces of sh*t but i had to get my 2 cents in.

scenario: 3 d*cks from a small town with no lives, the need to spend their time runnin their mouths about a subject they dont kow anythin about, and bring his cousin's name and the mayor into it so they can start contraversy.

observation: the harrison gossipers with no info in the subject cryin foul cuz they know this is an anonymous website. well on behave of all the people who know this kid, his background, and the story behind it, "You can all go to hell. Your nothin but a bunch of low-life losers who hide behind a keyboard."

and i'll go as far as this to end it, you say what you want and think but you dont know this kid which gives you no right to judge. he hangs out wit good people, works 2 jobs and participates in volunteer stuff while you lazy f*cks sit on the couch waitin by the phone to hear gossip so you can run to this website and write about it. p.s. all you people cry politics but maybe if you got away from this website went out and made friends then you might be able to get a favor or two rather then complain about those who do. or you can always grow a set a balls and run for office, apparently theirs enough mayor and councilman haters on this website that seem to put their tails between their legs and kiss ass durin election time. you people are pathetic.

Guest theTRUTH

you dont want him workin at the valley, then you have to see him everyday since he'll be workin with you guys and all the rest of the sh*it from the town of Harrison...hahahahaha...you bunch of winers

Guest Guest

a-hole if the gear fits and situation arises then you must act, bravo to the hpd for the arrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he may work w/ handicap kids however, his intentions were clear to rob an innocent person that early morning, so too those who defend keep his ass at your house w/ your family.

nice job hpd!!!!!!

Guest Guest
you dont want him workin at the valley, then you have to see him everyday since he'll be workin with you guys and all the rest of the sh*it from the town of Harrison...hahahahaha...you bunch of winers

HURRY DON'T MISS YOUR WELFARE CHECK :angry:

Guest Guest
Maybe Tommy-Boy can get him in the Valley (PVSC). The guy has all the qualifications. A dangerous loser with no conscience who won't complain. He can even trade in his gun for an "I Love Harrison" sign because he will be stealing from the people, but legally thru a paycheck. Get that man an application to the shit factory ASAP.

IF THEIR THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE VALLEY,'' YOU MUST BE THE DIRECTOR'' :angry::)

Guest harrisonsfinest

well i aint the director at the valley and i'm sure for those legit people tryin to make a livin they'd love to get a hold of your @ss. and you know wut, i never said anytthin about him workin wit handicap kids so that just goes to show that you wanna run your mouth about this kid to start problems, why would he rob someone knowing that his job with kids would be injeopardy...you people are so god damn stupid it's scary, its the typical harrison eduaction...and you know wut i got one but at least i was able to broaden myself in college away from this town and people like you for a while, and let me guess you never went to college, in fact the bitterness towards the mayor and powell means that they felt you were to incompitent for a job at the valley or in the town...so what you doin anyway flippin burgers at wendys or workin the register at quick check...i know it isnt a legit job cuz those people with good jobs dont waste their time on websites like this, losers do...in fact maybe i'm a loser for even rebuttin you people, but i got sick of people in this town judgin others before they know the facts, yet you dont wanna know the facts you wanna cry foul and blame his cousin and the mayor... apparently from knowledge of his work, you know this kid and maybe you should say somethin to his face, highly unlikely being that your a bunch of p*ssies, second of all maybe he was on his way to stay over a friends house, maybe mine...unlike you people, he has friends and doesnt sit by his computer all day waitin to type in a rumor. here's a rumor or maybe since you know all the facts its true, you're a fag, a fag that has about as much brains as rat living the apartment wit you and your mom, cuz you know all computers geeks live wit their moms...he wasnt robbin anyone like there's no people out in harrison that late anyway...oh yeah he's welcome in my house any day of the week...if you ever got around to havin sex wit a woman and unfortunately got her pregnant, you might want to use this kid as an example cuz all you'd be teachin him is how to talk and in this town that'll get you in trouble, unless its on a website where no one knows you, but your kid takes after you in school and he'll get his @ss beat everyday, probably like you did in school...that is one of the few kids in harrison who lasted through that sh*thole school system and unlike 90% of the graduates who never moved onto college and even some who did, got a job and tried to make somethin of his life... he may have been set up, he was just tryin to sell a bee bee gun and paintball mask he dont use anymore to one of the losers who hang out in front of dunkin donuts, but do you know that, no why cuz you dont ask you jump to conclusions and try to start problems...the sad part is that this post wasnt started to talk about him, it wast to start problems with his cousins name cuz you people only try to find the bad in people...even those who brought nothin but hope to the youth of this town... actually i bet money you were someone who was beggin his cousin for tickets to a game, or happens to kiss his @ss every time you see him when he does a FREE clinic to the delinquints this town is raising. or try to bring the mayor into it, yeah like he can do somethin about a case goin to the county courts. he was a friend of 90% of the harrison police dept. and was a solid citizen who worked at plenty of businesses in this town. you should use that lump 3 feet above your @ss and realize that this kid had more to lose than wut maybe $50 in a robbery...cant help but wonder if you were the one who called the police on a random dark skinned kid walkin down the street cuz you were afraid of a black kid...east newark got cameras produce the evidence of him wit a ski mask on and a gun in his hand and i will personally apologize to you in front of the whole town...other then that shut the f*ck up...as for my welfare check, i got it right here for you jerkoff...more than half this town is on welfare and i'm sure your probably one of them...all you complaining b*tches keep hidin behind your monitors...cuz if you ever get the balls toughen up and open your mouth in public, i as well as the individual who you are complainin about will be willin to sit down and talk about it wit you to prove you wrong. however i highly doubt that'll happen cuz you's are a bunch of gossiping scumbags. i hope all you pieces of sh*t rot in hell...i grew up here for a long time and it's the people like you who make this town a dump...i'll tell you right now i'll be at every trial date, show up sit next to me so i can laugh in your face when you realize wut an idiot you've been. like i said before this post was made just so you can bring his cousins name into it, and i pray to god that one day in the near future that you go public wit these words so all these people who back him, which is alot more than you think...trust me, if you got out more you'd know this...will wipe the floor with you. but like i said again you're too much of a scared little girl to do that. and to this individual that you wanna bash...I got your back til the day I die... i know this is a long post but i had to ge this off my chest, a chest that doesnt hide behind anything or anyone...i.e. you

p.s. since your a D**ba** i.e. means for example

Guest Guest

I was gonna take off my mask, but I got high

I was gonna drop my BB gun, But I got high

Now I'M in the Kearny Jail, and I know why

Cause I got high, Cuase I got high, Cause I got high

Guest Guest

First of all, go go get your GED at night school because your lack of education shines thru in your ranting letter. Secondly, if he is working 2 jobs, where does he find the time for his questionable activites. Third, every parent who arrives at Police Departments in the great U.S.A. echo the same phrases such as," He's a good boy," "Not my kid," "You must have made a mistake," "The cops are always picking on him," "He didn't do it." Now if you want, you can reply on your monthly welfare check paid computer and defend your Angel friend.

Guest harrisonsfinest

yeah (go go get your GED and you're mocking my language) i was using computer talk to get across to you nerdy computer gossip queens. i'll show you my GED, it comes from one of the best university's in the nation...something you wouldnt know about. you're right most parents would say that, his didnt. she walked in picked him up and left not overreacting because she knew it was just a big misunderstanding and hasnt opened her mouth since...actually neither has he. its only people like you who keep bringing it up. for the last 15 years try to find one blemish on his or his friends records and i'll believe we're a drain on harrison's society, but you cant and til then if you're going to keep your mouth open i got something to put in it. you cant help but see that the lives of his and his friends have done more good then bad, especially for this dump of a town, so why start now when so much is on the line, like a job, jail, and friendships. see people like you guys with more opinions than common sense tend to show the true harrison personality. i'm sure it's easy to figure out who he and our crew is so dont hold back dont hide behind the monitor, you see us on the street you tell us this to our faces, but i'm sure that wont happen. you people make me laugh...now i'm going to sit back in my welfare paid for apartment, and watch a welfare paid for dvd on my welfare paid for dvd player and tv. then later on i'll check to see if what load of bull you people write next...oh yeah my computer was paid for with harrison taxes because there was some bail money left over...thank you mayor you freggin losers

Guest clearing shit up for kearny homo

first of all asspirates know what yous are talking about...second of all kearny scumbags shouldn't be talking because the simple fact that yous have more crack heads and losers running around in your f**king wanna be lower bergen county class town then harrison does...fact of the matter is...no one knows the truth what really happend and what difference does it make anyways im just as big as a loser as you are to actually come on this corny ass message board and post....oh and ill go and get my wel :D fare check now...thanks you fake ass upper class homo's....

Guest Guest

You have such a bad temper. You shouldn't need the welfare check because of the popularity of your new invention, the "bee-bee gun." Does it actually shoot live bees. I had a BB gun when I was a kid, is it similar? Whats wrong with gay people? Why are you insulting them when the posts had nothing to do with that? I guess you must be of that persuasion and are tired of being the catcher. Stand-up (literally) and demand to be the pitcher sometimes. You claim to have graduated from college. Please do not print the name of the University because if an uneducated idiot like you can pass the school will be short lived. As for your shitbag, criminal friend, cousin, inbred mutation, whatever....the Mayor has arranged for him to get one day a year out of jail, election day, to vote for him and then its back to college, I mean prison, for the remainder of his time. Go walk your pirbull to blow off some steam and then return to your roach infested apartment with your "Moms" or "Aunt" or whoever supports you. Remember to be friendly to Councilman Kelly, all that free cheese that feeds your family doesn't come cheap! Maybe your cousin Ray the great football star (not - he just got waived from the HHS practice squad) and his over-paid, underworked family, could throw a few Benjamins your way to get a new can of roach spray and a new sydtem for your uninsured, unregistered ride. Good luck bro man, and keep movin on up, to the east side, to a de-lux apartment in the sky.......

Guest Guest
yeah (go go get your GED and you're mocking my language) i was using computer talk to get across to you nerdy computer gossip queens. i'll show you my GED, it comes from one of the best university's in the nation...something you wouldnt know about. you're right most parents would say that, his didnt. she walked in picked him up and left not overreacting because she knew it was just a big misunderstanding and hasnt opened her mouth since...actually neither has he. its only people like you who keep bringing it up. for the last 15 years try to find one blemish on his or his friends records and i'll believe we're a drain on harrison's society, but you cant and til then if you're going to keep your mouth open i got something to put in it. you cant help but see that the lives of his and his friends have done more good then bad, especially for this dump of a town, so why start now when so much is on the line, like a job, jail, and friendships. see people like you guys with more opinions than common sense tend to show the true harrison personality. i'm sure it's easy to figure out who he and our crew is so dont hold back dont hide behind the monitor, you see us on the street you tell us this to our faces, but i'm sure that wont happen. you people make me laugh...now i'm going to sit back in my welfare paid for apartment, and watch a welfare paid for dvd on my welfare paid for dvd player and tv. then later on i'll check to see if what load of bull you people write next...oh yeah my computer was paid for with harrison taxes because there was some bail money left over...thank you mayor you freggin losers

I always carry a BB gun around with me. :D

Not one guilty person in jail. :D

The good outweighs the bad, so I'm innocent. :lol:

Guest Guest

Did he really commit a robbery and get $50.00 as stated in the ranting maniacs post? The HPD DB should interview him about this. His own buddy brought this up - not anyone else. What is wrong with working at Wendys or Quick Check? The people employed at these places are friendly and work hard. Why would you put them down. I am sure they are doing much, much better than you. If you have a job, a big "if" that is, it cannot be more than minimum wage. If I was around when your friends mother *** ******** **** *** *** and your mother with you, not only would I have **** *** *** ******, but I would have volunteered to ******* **** ******. Later, loserboy.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
yeah (go go get your GED and you're mocking my language) i was using computer talk to get across to you nerdy computer gossip queens.  i'll show you my GED, it comes from one of the best university's in the nation...something you wouldnt know about. you're right most parents would say that, his didnt. she walked in picked him up and left not overreacting because she knew it was just a big misunderstanding and hasnt opened her mouth since...actually neither has he. its only people like you who keep bringing it up.  for the last 15 years try to find  one blemish on his or his friends records and i'll believe we're a drain on harrison's society, but you cant and til then if you're going to keep your mouth open i got something to put in it. you cant help but see that the lives of his and his friends have done more good then bad, especially for this dump of a town, so why start now when so much is on the line, like a job, jail, and friendships. see people like you guys with more opinions than common sense tend to show the true harrison personality.  i'm sure it's easy to figure out who he and our crew is  so dont hold back dont hide behind the monitor, you see us on the street you tell us this to our faces, but i'm sure that wont happen.  you people make me laugh...now i'm going to sit back in my welfare paid for apartment, and watch a welfare paid for dvd on my welfare paid for dvd player and tv.  then later on i'll check to see if what load of bull you people write next...oh yeah my computer was paid for with harrison taxes because there was some bail money left over...thank you mayor  you freggin losers

I always carry a BB gun around with me. :lol:

Not one guilty person in jail. :D

The good outweighs the bad, so I'm innocent. :lol:

Don't you get it, he am using computer talk so weese understands him. :lol:

Guest Guest

yeah, I get it. If the guy that got arrested didn't have the Gardens Director and library director and football player wanna be as cousins the Mayor would never have got involved. It is a police matter and he shouldn't even open his mouth about it. Lets leave the Cops, the only true professionals in town who didn't get their jobs thru politics.

Guest Guest
"i'll show you my GED, it comes from one of the best university's in the nation..."

Is that where you learned your guzintas?

Yes, you called him on that one. What a Dufuss

Archived