New High School

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

This building should be condemmened before it is ever used. There seems to be too many negitive developments and problems . Maybe the N.J. A.G. should be looking into this for possible corrupting by local officials to push this project through before all of the neccessary inquires into the design and locations of the school was safe and properly constructed. It would be criminal if any one suffers phsycilly in the future because of someones own finamcial future has been seccured on others wellbeing.

Guest Gee Whizzzzzz
The corner of Hamilton st and Kingsland ave flood pretty bad when it rains.  WHy could the contractor have fixed the problem there?  THat would only make sense right!!!!!  The town will wait till it happens again and someone's friend will get the job to rip the new street up and sidewalks.  Political AS&holes

They just indicted The x Newark Mayor and His bunch of crooks ....I Hope Harrison is nexted????????

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JOB CORE
I NEED A PARTTIME I DONT MAKE ALOT MONEY AT MY JOB  :lol:

Can I have one of those Cafeteria jobs on the food line? Make some money, give some of my pay to the Mayor, have a lunch each day on the cuff? Where are the applications? Should I go to the Board Office? Or should I go to the Third Floor?

Could someone in the School System , please answer this plea for Job security.

Guest Wannabe
Can I have one of those Cafeteria jobs on the food line? Make some money, give some of my pay to the Mayor, have a lunch each day on the cuff? Where are the applications? Should I go to the Board Office? Or should I go to the Third Floor?

Yo, grease my palm and I'll take care of ya. You know where to reach me.

Guest Guest

Kneepads required for a job offer at interview! PRICELESS!

THERE IS A CONSISTENT SMELL OF DIESEL OR HEATING OIL ON THE CORNER OF CROSS AND KINGSLAND. WHAT IS IT, THOSE SANDBAGS FILLED WITH OIL?

:blink::lol::P:ninja:

YOU BOARD MEMBERS HAVE NO CONSCIENCE (JUST FULL OF TOXIC OIL)

THERE IS A CONSISTENT  SMELL OF DIESEL OR HEATING OIL ON THE CORNER OF CROSS AND KINGSLAND.  WHAT IS IT, THOSE SANDBAGS FILLED WITH OIL?

:)  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:

No it is probably the contaminated soil they are spreading around

THERE IS A CONSISTENT  SMELL OF DIESEL OR HEATING OIL ON THE CORNER OF CROSS AND KINGSLAND.  WHAT IS IT, THOSE SANDBAGS FILLED WITH OIL?

:)  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:

What's going on behind the school should be of greater concern than the flooding. For weeks there have been trucks taking dirt out and bringing it in. There is serious contamination behind the school which may mean there is some under it. Are our kids going to glow when they come home from school? Someone in authority should give a public statement about exactly what is going on. All the administration is telling us is what a great facility this is, it costs the tax payers nothing, and they have accomplished a great feat.

I suspect the price Harrison and it's children will pay, will be greater than the cost of the school.

What's going on behind the school should be of greater concern than the flooding.  For weeks there have been trucks taking dirt out and bringing it in.  There is serious contamination behind the school which may mean there is some under it.  Are our kids going to glow when they come home from school?  Someone in authority should give a public statement about exactly what is going on.  All the administration is telling us is what a great facility this is, it costs the tax payers nothing, and they have accomplished a great feat.

I suspect the price Harrison and it's children will pay, will be greater than the cost  of the school.

If your are concermed about contamination in town now, why are you still living here ? This town has and is contaminated for quite a long time and you are just realizing it now. Go back and put you head back in the sand it appears you have missed quite a bit...........

If your are concermed about contamination in town now, why are you still living here ?  This town has and is contaminated for quite a long time and you are just realizing it now. Go back and put you head back in the sand it appears you have missed quite a bit...........

I am very much aware of the brown field called Harrison. If your so knowledgeable let me know what is going on behind the high school?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest politically raptured.

Good Luck trying to get a job. they can't afford to pay people. Oh wait, I'm sorry let me rephrase that. They can't afford to pay you, but they certainly can afford to pay friends. The only way you get a job is when you are related to someone, slept with someone and have blackmail, or are "friends". The average hard working person shouldn't even try considering to get a job within this town.

Good Luck trying to get a job. they can't afford to pay people. Oh wait, I'm sorry let me rephrase that. They can't afford to pay you, but they certainly can afford to pay friends. The only way you get a job is when you are related to someone, slept with someone and have blackmail, or are "friends". The average hard working person shouldn't even try considering to get a job within this town.

You are correct my friend, just like ******** nephew that also works at the Harrison Realty, a job awaited him at the High School. I would like to know where these jobs are posted? someone please answer me, I need one badly and have been asking for many years, no matter what job it is I am willing to do it, and I badly need benefits for my family, SOMEBODY HELP, MY TOWN WILL NOT.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.