Enough Bad How Bout Some Good

Guest Guesswho

Guest Guesswho

Instead of talking trash. Lets take a second and talk about some good that has brought attention the the town of Harrison.

1.Sports- Harrisons boys soccer team has brought tremendous amounts of attetion to the town by winning 3 state titles in a row. Being Ranked the number 1 team in the whole state in the 2002 fall season and being ranked 4th this season. That has helped put Harrison on the map somewhat. The boys soccer season always brings excitment to the town and the entire state for that matter.

Harrisons boys football program has garnered some success this year by going 5-5

Harrison boys baseball winning a 17 games the most in school history and making it to the 3rd round of the playoffs.

all this brings attention to the town..good attention not bad.. i bet half the people on this forum wouldn't know though because there to busy to attend games. or pay attention to what going on all anybody wants to do is point fingers.

Guest Guest

WOW! WHAT A REVELATION! IF I BRING A COPY OF YOUR POST TO THE TAX OFFICE WE THEY GIVE ME A BREAK ON MY ****ING TAXES JERKOFF. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.

Archived