Police Promotions

Guest Guest

Guest Surf City

Guess who I saw at the Marina in LBI, VG. He was standing next to his new boat "The Invinceable". He looked great. He told me to wish everyone well in Harrison and is looking forward to attending the opening game at the new Metro Stars Stadium.

He told me that after the summers over he's going to start teaching at one of the study groups and also work as an assessor for the NJ. Chief's. I told him that they were still writing about him on the internet, and he just laughed. He then got into his boat and roared off.

Guest Guest
Guess who I saw at the Marina in LBI, VG. He was standing next to his new boat "The Invinceable". He looked great. He told me to wish everyone well in Harrison and is looking forward to attending the opening game at the new Metro Stars Stadium.

He told me that after the summers over he's going to start teaching at one of the study groups and also work as an assessor for the NJ. Chief's. I told him that they were still writing about him on the internet, and he just laughed. He then got into his boat and roared off.

That's all well and good, but thank GOD it wasn't a car because I heard he has a hard time driving in the snow!

Guest Guest

That's all well and good, but thank GOD it wasn't a car because I heard he has a hard time driving in the snow!

That is very well documented right?.. I think the record room of HPD has a file on that and the Arrest sheet also

Guest I SEE STEVE HIDE

yeah second ward voter, seems to me you lips are still crazy glued to your ex boss,when they should be on your wife, oh but wait.........her lips are on the bottle down at the odd couple :D:angry::angry: come out from that wonderland,you time will come! come out come out!

Guest GOOD LOOKING OUT VINNIE

GOOD LOOKING OUT THEN, MAYBE THE COUNTY COPS WILL CALL THAT HOME! FINALLY, A CHANCE TO GET REAL COPS INTO THE DEPARTMENT!

Guest Guest

Your brainless leadership has screwed up promotions for a long time into the future. After the constant abuse of the Mayor, you are crazy if you think he is gonna look to promote anymore cops. Just bodies in the uniform walking the beat to get votes, not supervisors. Pay the money, spend your summer studying, and take the promotional exam. Then you can spend the next four years going to cocktail parties and running scared not to be involved in any controversy. The leadership did a great job of making sure none of the next-ups on the list got promoted except for one out of towner (recently) and the guy who practically lived at the PD commitee chairmans house (among others things) before and after the last sgts. test. I bet the councilman is no longer calling the patrolman that were next on the list Sgt. or Lt. so-and-so when he saw you. Four more years of kissing-ass in the hopes of getting promoted is on the way. But, its just not possible due to the budget constraints. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

Guest StudiesandObservations
GOOD LOOKING OUT THEN, MAYBE THE COUNTY COPS WILL CALL THAT HOME! FINALLY, A CHANCE TO GET REAL COPS INTO THE DEPARTMENT!

Ummm Just for your information, the Hudson County Police was disbanded almost 10 years ago...there ARE no more County Police.

Archived