When all else fails shoot the messenger (Canessa)

Guest Observer reader

Guest Observer reader

Ive seen how this works countless times. One side is super radical, they are getting hammered in the press b/c of their actions, so why not shoot the messenger? I have followed this story from the beginning, and even though some people (Mr. P's fan club) say Kevin Canessa is unfair, that is not the truth. In the stories including the one afte the Feb BOE meeting, I saw both sides presented very fairly, in fact, I think there was more about Mr. P's supporters than there was about the Leclairs. Every newspaper has the right to write editorials. It's usually the editor's job to do that, and it happens that the editor is covering the story, as well. The editorial speaks on behalf of a paper's position, not just the editors. I dare you to go back and look at former stories {not editorials} and show where there has been biases. And dont say the Observer didnt talk to the 6 yr old kids. What reporter in their right mind would ask a 6 yr old questions about a topic as heated as this 1? Also, to all you Mr. P supporters out there, do you really think this is persecution? If you do you really do not know what persecution is. Just check the history books. O wait, that's right! You guys dont believe what the history books say.

Ive seen how this works countless times. One side is super radical, they are getting hammered in the press b/c of their actions, so why not shoot the messenger? I have followed this story from the beginning, and even though some people (Mr. P's fan club) say Kevin Canessa is unfair, that is not the truth. In the stories including the one afte the Feb BOE meeting, I saw both sides presented very fairly, in fact, I think there was more about Mr. P's supporters than there was about the Leclairs.  Every newspaper has the right to write editorials. It's usually the editor's job to do that, and it happens that the editor is covering the story, as well. The editorial speaks on behalf of a paper's position, not just the editors. I dare you to go back and look at former stories {not editorials} and show where there has been biases. And dont say the Observer didnt talk to the 6 yr old kids. What reporter in their right mind would ask a 6 yr old questions about a topic as heated as this 1? Also, to all you Mr. P supporters out there, do you really think this is persecution? If you do you really do not know what persecution is. Just check the history books. O wait, that's right! You guys dont believe what the history books say.

The story is bound to look one-sided when it is one-sided, with one side completely wrong and the other almost completely right.

Harry Truman was at a campaign stop while campaigning for president in 1948. Someone yelled out the famous "Give 'em hell, Harry!" Truman's response was "I don't have to. I just tell the truth, and they think it's hell." Frankly, I think Mr. Canessa and the Observer have been too kind to Paszkiewicz's crowd.

Guest Patriot
Ive seen how this works countless times. One side is super radical, they are getting hammered in the press b/c of their actions, so why not shoot the messenger? I have followed this story from the beginning, and even though some people (Mr. P's fan club) say Kevin Canessa is unfair, that is not the truth. In the stories including the one afte the Feb BOE meeting, I saw both sides presented very fairly, in fact, I think there was more about Mr. P's supporters than there was about the Leclairs.  Every newspaper has the right to write editorials. It's usually the editor's job to do that, and it happens that the editor is covering the story, as well. The editorial speaks on behalf of a paper's position, not just the editors. I dare you to go back and look at former stories {not editorials} and show where there has been biases. And dont say the Observer didnt talk to the 6 yr old kids. What reporter in their right mind would ask a 6 yr old questions about a topic as heated as this 1? Also, to all you Mr. P supporters out there, do you really think this is persecution? If you do you really do not know what persecution is. Just check the history books. O wait, that's right! You guys dont believe what the history books say.

Boringgg. You wasted all your time and effort typing this nonsense which nobody is interested in. Go back to your Leggo's.