Mr. Diaz

judyj63

Everybody keeps saying how the washington school parents can't organize anything and that we don't care about our school or our kids. We have the board of education who think that washington school is the crud of the district. But what the boe needs to be reminded of is that we are voters and we will start by voting out jose torres, the entire boe needs another reorganazation meeting and the washington school parents are just the ones to do it. It seems the only member of the boe that has anything good to say is john campbell. I think that he is doing everything he can to give us parents a fighting chance to win back our beloved principal. Since Mr. Diaz has left the school is not the same and the vice principal can't seem to handle some 600 kids, maybe she should think about retiring? Mr. Diaz is the people's principal and i am very proud to have my kids in that school. And so there is no mistake yes i am white. The parents of washington school have done everything within their power by calling the press and protesting against the injust firing of our principal and the teachers. If the boe can do this to them who is next on the list? But then as long as there is extortion in the schools i don't think the people who paid for their job need to worry. We would like to see all the parents, teachers and students show up on June 21 at the next boe meeting. We do have channel 12 comming again but i am sure that the boe will not give them permission to tape the meeting because they already look like fools to us and maybe just don't want to look like fools to the rest of the state. I am hoping that the boe has come to the right conclusion and realize they made a mistake and they give mr. diaz and the others their jobs back. They were recomended by Mr. Mooney already and they have excellent evaluations not to mention in the 19 years that mr. diaz has been in the school system he does not have 1 repremand. Please come out and support us on June 21 at 7 pm at 100 davis ave.

Guest 1st Warder

How about June 8th. You need to send a message on Tuesday, June 8th. Defeat Torres' son on Tuesday and elect the Morejon guy. Vote F6. Just like his letter said. Then he can go to the BOE meeting and help you as your councilman elect. The Republicans are not running anyone so whoever wins on Tuesday is your new councilman.

Archived