Fassel To The Rescue

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Please, would some big mouth, egomaniac cop please call Jim Fassel to clean up this mess in town. He was so good with the Giants, along with his boring, tall tale telling cop friend he could easily solve all the towns problems. Maybe he could sail up the Passaic River in "Big Blue" with his pea-brained cop buddy at the helm and make all of Harrisonland happy again.

Guest Guest

Jim, please call town hall and tell them you are my buddy. I am tired of wringing the tears out of my pillow every morning. I was cool, I really was, why don't anyone believe my BS stories?

Guest Guest

JIM, OH WHERE O WHERE ARE YOU? IT WAS JUST A SHORT YEAR AGO THAT YOUR COP FRIEND WAS BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR WONDERFULL FRIENDSHIP AND THAT YOU WOULD BE PLAYING IN THE PBA GOLF TOURNAMENT. PLEASE COME BACK, BUDDY, WE NEED MORE BS STORIES TO KEEP FEEDING HIS ENORMOUS EGO! MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Guest Guest

Hey Loyal, were tired of you bringing up Jim Fassel. How did you like your time off without pay? Are you going to try and get even? Do everyone a favor and pack it in. ;):D:lol::ph34r:

Guest Guest

" so me and Jim are playing cards, you know, just hanging out." So I say to Jim, "Hey Jim, how about the golf tournament?" He just smiled at me and I knew I was, at that moment, king of the world.

Who has the most tall tales told about himself in Harrison by

the biggest BS'er around:

1) Jim Shorts

2) Jim Morrison

3) Jim-inny Cricket

4) Jim Hendrix

5) Jim Fassel

6) Slim Jim

Most correct answer gets a great big "atta-boy" with a pat on the back.

Guest Guest

What does Jim Fassel have to do with this town. He would never live here so why would he come to the rescue. Why is he even discussed in this forum. His football experience has nothing at all to do with "BUISNESS AS USUAL" in Harrison. Maybe Bill Parcells would be even better. Parcells has a lot of practice with rock bottom teams and turning them around. Parcells to the rescue. Think he can straighten out Harrison?

Guest Guest

The Jim Fassel thing is a good natured ribbing on an HPD Sargeant who used to tell a lot of people in town that he was like Jim Fassels best friend and "almost" an assistant coach of the NY Giants. He told these BS stories all the time and the guys used to laugh about it. It has nothing to do with the town or anything else.

Guest Guest

This forumn sounds like a bunch of teenagers with nothing else to do.

Why waste time and energy being stupid, Grow up already, if you have

something interesting to say, say it, otherwise keep the childhood nonsence

to yourself or get on the Sesame Street Forumn.

It's the same Disgruntled patrolman who keeps posting about the fired football coach. Rumor has it that this patrolman will soon have something in common with the ex-coach.

He has already been suspended and if he continues acting like a spoiled child he will be looking for work with less prospects then his favorite coach.

Guest Guest

I am not a cop, but that sounds like a threat. Why is this particular officer being singled out. Could it just be that he does not bow down to Stringbean Arms and he band of merry idiots. I would say that is likely. I would venture to say that he is a man who speaks up when he feels he has a valid point and the crowd rioting behavior of the union rallying around the same bunch of twerps who have ruined the PD don't like it. Well too bad. This is America. He should be able to express his opinion without being chastised by bullies who will never get promoted unless they switch to the Fire Department. I think those corner posts should be monitored by one of the four Captains to ensure that they are being delegated evenly amongst the patrol and not by some Sgt. or Lt. playing favorites because they are drinking buddies with certain patrolmen. The Police should protect and serve, not act like a gang of common hoods who find one single individual less desirable than others. Sounds like a different form of profiling. How does the administration of this place let the Sgt. and Lt. get away with this behavior of favoritism. The higher-ups should step in like men and end this crap. They are even more responsible if they allow this behavior to continue. Work together to protect the town, not to fight within.

Guest Guest

At least it will give the Captains something to do. By the way, hwo do they keep all of those Fire Captains and Battallion Chiefs busy?

Guest Guest

These bullshit posts about T.B. are getting old.They were funny the 1st 100 times.I hope T.B.takes You out back and gives You some of that old time religion.

Archived