Daniel Kelly

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Mr. Kelly........ well, I just keep striking out here.
WAS HE REALLY A HOMELESS PERSON BEFORE HE MADE IT ON THE COUNCIL?? PUPPET

Guest Guest
Town Councilman Dan Kelly said the idea of halting redevelopment in Harrison is not an option.

“You’ve got to redevelop,” Kelly said. “What are you going to do? Stop progress?”

That's a great comment Danny, but I think you ment to say "what are you going to stop putting money in the mayor and a selected few pockets?" AND Uhhh yeah thats the idea, stop this town from MAKING A BIG MISTAKE. When was the last time you were at a re-development meeting sir? De-velop the town yeah, but do it with the people of Harrison, the property owners. The people who pay property taxes. Don't bring in a developer like the HOTEL and give them a tax break.

DAN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT PLEASE! YOU LOOK SMARTER THAT WAY

Guest GUEST_Guest
Town Councilman Dan Kelly said the idea of halting redevelopment in Harrison is not an option.

“You’ve got to redevelop,” Kelly said. “What are you going to do? Stop progress?”

That's a great comment Danny, but I think you ment to say "what are you going to stop putting money in the mayor and a selected few pockets?" AND Uhhh yeah thats the idea, stop this town from MAKING A BIG MISTAKE. When was the last time you were at a re-development meeting sir? De-velop the town yeah, but do it with the people of Harrison, the property owners. The people who pay property taxes. Don't bring in a developer like the HOTEL and give them a tax break.

DAN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT PLEASE! YOU LOOK SMARTER THAT WAY

ANY ONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEW ADDITION TO LINCOLN SCHOOL .tHEY ARE TAKING ALL THE HOUSES ON NORTH 5TH AND SOME ON CROSS AND ALSO WILLIAM ST....SO WHAT IS GOING ON THERE???????DO THESE HOME OWNERS KNOW ABOUT THIS YET.....

Guest Guest

Danny,

How come The Osbourne Factory has escaped the wrecking ball?Is it because Mr.McDonough resides next door.I really think Steve Adler is gonna be a big pain in Your Asses until You Guys do the right thing.Do the Developing completely,Meaning every blighted building.Pay these Property owners fair market value for thier property.The Cookie Factory has changed hands twice since shutting it's doors and the price keeps going up.The Real Estate Market is what the Market is Ask Jimmy Doran about it.You will see the $$ in His eyes.Mr. Applied Housing from Hoboken might be in hand cuffs soon Russo's trial might get ugly.Maybe the Market will cycle by the time He gets fitted for His ankle bracelet and Your offers will be acceptable.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GUEST_Guest
Mr. Kelly........ well, I just keep striking out here.
WAS HE REALLY A HOMELESS PERSON BEFORE HE MADE IT ON THE COUNCIL?? PUPPET

DANNY KELLY WAS HOMELESS YEARS AGO AND ON AFDC AND FOODSTAMPS HOW DO YOU THINK HE BOUGHT THAT HOUSE SAVED HIS MONEY AND COLLECTED AFDC AND MEDICAID ALSO WHO ARE THEY TO TALK ABOUT ANYONE ON THE SYSTEM HE HAS BEEN LONGER THAN ANYONE WE ALL KNOW DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:blink:

Guest dan kelly

this is to answer guest, no I was never a homeless drunk, but I drank more than you have spilled I was never in the system collecting stamps or whatever you accuse me of I am not a puppet the mayor proves this by putting me off the ticket because I don't always agree with what he says. but I' am only one councilman out of 8. Why don't you come down to the Harrison Gardens and help us give out food every mouth its the only place big enough to handle all the food and we do help people that don't live in the gardens as far as redevelopment the mayor put the right people on that board. I dont have a say. if I went to every Board meeting besides the council meetings I would have know time for my family or to spend those stamps you talk about. but if you ever want to stop drinking I can help, like the dozens of young people I have helped either with there problems or member of there family (what do you do) and I went to school to become a counselor ofalcohol and drugs.

But please right back your comments make my day.

danny

Guest Guest

Go gettem Dan. They just can't help themselves. You should get yorself a job on the Fire Department. I know there is an age limit, but this is Harrison, you know.

Guest Guest

Hey Dan, your writing is atrocious since Danny retired and left for Florida. Who is going to walk around with you in the 3rd. ward when the Mayor leaves you off the ticket again? :lol: Remember who helped you last time, and you didn't even bother to go to their retirement parties. Nice friend you are.

Guest GUEST_Guest
this is to answer guest, no I was never a homeless drunk, but I drank more than you have spilled I was never in the system collecting stamps or whatever you accuse me of I am not a puppet the mayor proves this by putting me off the ticket because I don't always agree with what he says. but I' am only one councilman out of 8. Why don't you come down to the Harrison Gardens and help us give out food every mouth its the only place big enough to handle all the food and we do help people that don't live in the gardens as far as redevelopment the mayor put the right people on that board. I dont have a say. if I went to every Board meeting besides the council meetings I would have know time for my family or to spend those stamps you talk about. but if you ever want to stop drinking I can help, like the dozens of young people I have helped either with there problems or member of there family (what do you do) and I went to school to become a counselor ofalcohol and drugs.

But please right back your comments make my day.

danny

WELL DAN KELLY GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT I HAVE NEVER DRANK OR DID ANY DRUGS SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I HAVE LIVED IN THIS TOWN FOR SAME AMOUNT OF YEARS AS YOU. AS FAR AS HELPING GIVE OUT THE FOOD IN THE HARRISON GARDENS IF I KNOW WHEN THEY WERE GIVING IT I WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL.THIS FOOD THAT IS GIVEN OUT WE WERE TOLD IT IS ONLY FOR THE 3RD WARD. IF IT IS SURPLUS FOOD ALL THE NEEDY IN TOWN ARE ELIGIBLE HOW COME NO ONE KNEW ABOUT THIS PROGRAM THE SAME THING FOR THE JOBS IN TOWN YOU HAVE TO BE ON IN CROWD WITH MAYOR OTHERWISE YOU DO NOT GET A JOB.YOU CAN ANSWER ME

Guest GUEST_Guest
You gaduate from hArrIsOn HIGH to? I no. U cant fool me.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL YES WE WENT TO HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL BUT AT LEAST WE LEARNED HOW TO SPELL WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE JUST PLAIN LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL YES WE WENT TO HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL BUT AT LEAST WE LEARNED HOW TO SPELL WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE JUST PLAIN LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS MAKING FUN OF HIS GRAMMER

You gaduate from hArrIsOn HIGH to? I no. U cant fool me.

BE

Guest dan kelly

RECENTLY, IT WAS RECOMMENDED TO THIS FORUM BY VARIOUS CITIZENS. IF I MIGHT ATTEMPT AN EXPLANATION OF SEVERAL GROSS ASSUMPTIONS AND INVALID STATEMENTS:

THE FOOD PROGRAM HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED IN THE OBSERVER AND IT HAS WORKED. IT MIGHT ALSO BE NOTED THAT I ENDEAVOR TO ASSIST VARIOUS PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE TOWN. YOU ARE WELCOMED TO HELP. WE GIVE THE FOOD OUT THE 3RD THURSDAY OF THE MONTH BETWEEN 12 AND 3, THOUGH I DOUBT I WILL SEE YOU.

ADDITIONALLY, IF I MAY NOTE: RECENTLY, I AIDED AN ELDERLY WOMAN AND SEVERAL YOUNGER INDIVIDUALS LIVING IN JERSEY CITY, EACH OF WHOM WAS REFERRED TO ME BY THE HUDSON COUNTY POLICE. AS FAR AS JOBS ARE CONCERNED, I DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO HIRE OR FIRE ANYBODY, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL CONNECTIONS TO ME.

WITH REGARDS TO TOWN OFFICIALS MOVING TO FLORIDA, I WISH SAID INDIVIDUALS A LONG AND PROSPEROUS RETIREMENT. HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST LEARNED AND RELIABLE POLICE OFFICERS IN TOWN.

(PLEASE ALSO AVOID ASSUMING THAT INDIVIDUALS POSTING UNDER CERTAIN NAMES ARE INDEED THE SAID AUTHOR. IT SEEMS THAT THIS FORUM HAS A GREAT DEAL OF IMPOSTERS PARADING AS TOWN OFFICIALS. I THANK THOSE WHO REFERRED ME TO THIS FORUM, THOUGH I HOPE THAT I NEEDN'T POST CORRECTIONS TO PRESUMPTUOUS POSTS IN THE FUTURE. IT WOULD BE MORE PRODUCTIVE FOR HARRISON IF THOSE WITH CONSTRUCTIVE IDEAS CONTACTED TOWN OFFICIALS AND THOSE WITH DESTRUCTIVE ASSAULTS EXERCISED THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN A MORE RESPECTABLE MANNER.)

Guest Guest
RECENTLY, IT WAS RECOMMENDED TO THIS FORUM BY VARIOUS CITIZENS. IF I MIGHT ATTEMPT AN EXPLANATION OF SEVERAL GROSS ASSUMPTIONS AND INVALID STATEMENTS:

THE FOOD PROGRAM HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED IN THE OBSERVER AND IT HAS WORKED. IT MIGHT ALSO BE NOTED THAT I ENDEAVOR TO ASSIST VARIOUS PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE TOWN. YOU ARE WELCOMED TO HELP. WE GIVE THE FOOD OUT THE 3RD THURSDAY OF THE MONTH BETWEEN 12 AND 3, THOUGH I DOUBT I WILL SEE YOU.

ADDITIONALLY, IF I MAY NOTE: RECENTLY, I AIDED AN ELDERLY WOMAN AND SEVERAL YOUNGER INDIVIDUALS LIVING IN JERSEY CITY, EACH OF WHOM WAS REFERRED TO ME BY THE HUDSON COUNTY POLICE. AS FAR AS JOBS ARE CONCERNED, I DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO HIRE OR FIRE ANYBODY, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL CONNECTIONS TO ME.

WITH REGARDS TO TOWN OFFICIALS MOVING TO FLORIDA, I WISH SAID INDIVIDUALS A LONG AND PROSPEROUS RETIREMENT. HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST LEARNED AND RELIABLE POLICE OFFICERS IN TOWN.

(PLEASE ALSO AVOID ASSUMING THAT INDIVIDUALS POSTING UNDER CERTAIN NAMES ARE INDEED THE SAID AUTHOR. IT SEEMS THAT THIS FORUM HAS A GREAT DEAL OF IMPOSTERS PARADING AS TOWN OFFICIALS. I THANK THOSE WHO REFERRED ME TO THIS FORUM, THOUGH I HOPE THAT I NEEDN'T POST CORRECTIONS TO PRESUMPTUOUS POSTS IN THE FUTURE. IT WOULD BE MORE PRODUCTIVE FOR HARRISON IF THOSE WITH CONSTRUCTIVE IDEAS CONTACTED TOWN OFFICIALS AND THOSE WITH DESTRUCTIVE ASSAULTS EXERCISED THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN A MORE RESPECTABLE MANNER.)

THIS IS NOT DANNY, BECAUSE DANNY REALLY KNOWS WHEN THE

FOOD IS GIVEN OUT BECAUSE HE IS THERE

Guest GUEST_Guest

TO DAN KELLY HOW DO YOU KNOW I WONT BE THERE TO HELP AND AS FAR AS THE JOBS IN THE TOWN WE WERE TOLD IT WAS POLITICAL FOR ALL JOBS.THE FOOD PROGRAM YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS THAT SURPLUS FOOD THEN ANYONE CAN APPLY RIGHT OR WRONG?

Guest StudiesandObservations

No Offense meant, but HOW could you possibly have had anything brought to your attention "Recently" By the Hudson County Police??? That agency has not even EXISTED for almost 8 years now.

Guest GUEST_Guest

TO DAN KELLY HOW DO YOU KNOW I WONT BE THERE TO HELP AND AS FAR AS THE JOBS IN THE TOWN WE WERE TOLD IT WAS POLITICAL FOR ALL JOBS.THE FOOD PROGRAM YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS THAT SURPLUS FOOD THEN ANYONE CAN APPLY RIGHT OR WRONG?

TO DAN KELLY; WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE JOBS IN THE TOWN YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHO GETS HIRED YEAH!BUT YOUR DAUGHTER GOT A TOWN JOB AND HAS NEVER VOTED HOW COME THIS TOWN JOBS WERE NEVER POSTED.I THOUGHT IF YOU HAD A TOWN JOB YOU HAD TO VOTE I GUESS NOT ITS WHO YOU KNOW IN HIGH PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dan kelly

1st the food program is for anyone who is willing to do the work 1st you must be there when the food comes in 2nd you must put it away in the frigge,3rd you must post signs letting the seniors know, 4th you must give the food out and take care of all the paper work(do you want to try this} as far as the hudson county police, just walk into and jersey city court room you will see alot of them. as i said before come down to the gardens and give us a hand maybe then you will post something good that is being done by the mayor and council.

Archived