Our Councilman

Guest MIKE DOLAGHAN

Guest MIKE DOLAGHAN
Mike Dolaghan, nope.......he has no kids (I often wonder if he even has a pulse),
MY VOTE IS OUT, WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR THIS TOWN???? IF YOU KNOW PLEASE FILL ME IN. GREAT GUY, BAD COUNCILMAN!! ANOTHER PUPPET

Guest Guest
Mike Dolaghan, nope.......he has no kids (I often wonder if he even has a pulse),
MY VOTE IS OUT, WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR THIS TOWN???? IF YOU KNOW PLEASE FILL ME IN. GREAT GUY, BAD COUNCILMAN!! ANOTHER PUPPET

I agree 100%

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GUEST_Guest

MIKE DOLAGHAN WILL NEVER EVER GET A VOTE FROM ME HE WAS AROUND IN THE 4TH WARD THIS PAST NOVEMBER BUT GUESS WHAT HE NEVER RANG MY DOOR BELL I WONDER WHY?WAS HE AFRAID I WAS GOING TO TELL HIM A FEW THINGS. HE CANT EVEN FACE YOU HE RUNS AWAY FROM PEOPLE NOT SOMEONE I WOULD VOTE FOR.ANY FOR THE RECORD I AM A REPUBLICAN CHANGED BY CHOICE THIS TOWN HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR YOU .

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE REPUBLICAN VOTERS

Guest GUEST_Guest
MIKE DOLAGHAN WILL NEVER EVER GET A VOTE FROM ME HE WAS AROUND IN THE 4TH WARD THIS PAST NOVEMBER BUT GUESS WHAT HE NEVER RANG MY DOOR BELL I WONDER WHY?WAS HE AFRAID I WAS GOING TO TELL HIM A FEW THINGS. HE CANT EVEN FACE YOU HE RUNS AWAY FROM PEOPLE NOT SOMEONE I WOULD VOTE FOR.ANY FOR THE RECORD I AM A REPUBLICAN CHANGED BY CHOICE THIS TOWN HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR YOU .

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE REPUBLICAN VOTERS

[font=Arial I HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH PERSON FROM THE 4TH WARD ABOUT MIKE DOLAGHAN WHAT DO WE NEED HIM FOR WHAT DOES HE DO FOR ANYONE IN THE 4THWARD MAYBE JUST IS FAMILY? AND THE MAYOR WILL NEVER GET MY VOTE HE CANT FACE YOU ALWAYS RUNS AWAY .I REMEMBER THAT ON ELECTION DAY MY VOTE GOES THE OTHER WAY JUST LIKE THEM.WE WERE TOLD THERE WAS AHIRING FREEZE FOR JOBS IN HARRISON BUT THEY FIND JOBS FOR THERE FRIENDS

OH REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU VOTE?

Who could possibly be an eligable candidate for the fourth ward? a Republican? In a Dem. county?? Not if you need things done in town, unless you have a good Mayor. A mayor well respected in the county.

Guest GUEST_Guest
Who could possibly be an eligable candidate for the fourth ward? a Republican? In a Dem. county?? Not if you need things done in town, unless you have a good Mayor. A mayor well respected in the county.

MIKE DOLAGHAN IS JUST A PUPPET I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM TALK TO ANYONE IN THE 4TH WARD WITH THERE PROBLEMS?OH I FORGET MIKE HAS IS OWN SHARE OF PROBLEMS LETS GET THEM OUT IN THE OPEN.I HAVE KNOWN MIKE FOR YEARS AND NEVER KNOWN HIM TO HELP ANYONE BUT HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS I WAS A DEMOCRAT BUT NOW I AM A REPUBLICAN AND PROUD OF IT.

WE NEED A COUCILMEN THAT CAN HELP US

Guest Gracestock
I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM TALK TO ANYONE IN THE 4TH WARD

I've never seen him talk to ANYONE in any ward about anything, problems or otherwise! If anyone has, can you please let us know and will you please record it next time? Who voted this guy in.........certainly not I. This is actually more hilarious than Dan Kelly. At least Kelly tries to blow smoke up your ass with his website and all that jazz.........but this guy..........has anyone held a mirror under his nose to check if he's still breathing? Oh..........MY...........Lord..........he's not a puppet........he's a zombie. If it weren't so pathetic, it would actually be really funny.

Guest GUEST_Guest
I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM TALK TO ANYONE IN THE 4TH WARD

I've never seen him talk to ANYONE in any ward about anything, problems or otherwise! If anyone has, can you please let us know and will you please record it next time? Who voted this guy in.........certainly not I. This is actually more hilarious than Dan Kelly. At least Kelly tries to blow smoke up your ass with his website and all that jazz.........but this guy..........has anyone held a mirror under his nose to check if he's still breathing? Oh..........MY...........Lord..........he's not a puppet........he's a zombie. If it weren't so pathetic, it would actually be really funny.

MIKE DOLAGHAN DOES NOT EVER SPEAK TO ANYONE WHEN I WALK UP WILLIAM STREET AND HE IS IN THE DOOR OF HIS HOUSE HE SHUTS THE DOOR I GUESS HE IS AFRAID WE ARE TO SAY SOMETHING TO HIM. WE I SAY MINE WHEN I VOTE I VOTE THE OTHER WAY THE SAY REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU VOTE.OH I FORGOT REMEMBER ME WITH MY PROBLEM.MIKE DOLAGHAN SHOULD NOT BE A COUCILMAN THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE OH WELL GRACE YOU SAID IT ALL HE WILL NEVER GET MY VOTE. AS FAR AS THE MAYOR HE NEVER SPEAKS TO YOU ALSO WHERE ARE ALL THE JOBS IN TOWN?THOUGHT THERE WAS A HIRING FREEZE I GUESS ITS WHO YOU KNOW IN HIGH PLACES I NEVER BE ONE OF THEM. :blink:

• 2 months later...
THOUGHT THERE WAS A HIRING FREEZE I GUESS ITS WHO YOU KNOW IN HIGH PLACES I NEVER BE ONE OF THEM. :lol:

how do you know people are being hired....do you sit outside the town hall when they come out of interviews.....get a life

THOUGHT THERE WAS A HIRING FREEZE I GUESS ITS WHO YOU KNOW IN HIGH PLACES I NEVER BE ONE OF THEM. :ph34r:

how do you know people are being hired....do you sit outside the town hall when they come out of interviews.....get a life

no you can see them all coming out of the town hall, they clean it. Like we need 8 cleaning ladies there. we can hire a cleaning service and save money on the benefits.( but that would be too easy, so just waste the taxpayers dollars you incompetant morons in office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

THOUGHT THERE WAS A HIRING FREEZE I GUESS ITS WHO YOU KNOW IN HIGH PLACES I NEVER BE ONE OF THEM. :ph34r:

no you can see them all coming out of the town hall, they clean it. Like we need 8 cleaning ladies there. we can hire a cleaning service and save money on the benefits.( but that would be too easy, so just waste the taxpayers dollars you incompetant morons in office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

there are not 8 cleaning ladies....dork

Archived