So Who Owns A House Down The Shore?

Guest Harrisonian_Guest

Guest First things first

Like I stated before you will never know if I now reside in the gardens, if Im currently on the "waiting list" or if I once lived in the gardens and I too have moved on and out of the ghetto. I for one am not a jealous person I alos stated I was happy she moved on and out, just didn't understand why she now looks down at people who live in the gardens, she forgets she was once those kids running around. She needs to get off her high horse and realize no matter what she is doing now, no matter where she is living now, she was still born and raised in the gardens. It's great that her family has moved on to better things but look at it this way - it's blood money, if it wasn't for his lawsuit they would still be milking the system living in the gardens. You call that a nice person, come on! Stop the insanity - you must be a friend of the family to keep coming to their defense

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Like I stated before you will never know if I now reside in the gardens, if Im currently on the "waiting list" or if I once lived in the gardens and I too have moved on and out of the ghetto. I for one am not a jealous person I alos stated I was happy she moved on and out, just didn't understand why she now looks down at people who live in the gardens, she forgets she was once those kids running around. She needs to get off her high horse and realize no matter what she is doing now, no matter where she is living now, she was still born and raised in the gardens. It's great that her family has moved on to better things but look at it this way - it's blood money, if it wasn't for his lawsuit they would still be milking the system living in the gardens. You call that a nice person, come on! Stop the insanity - you must be a friend of the family to keep coming to their defense

what in gods name are you people talking about? who cares who moved where you people are obviously insane or need a job. I'm not from Harrison and after reading this web,your Mayor must be a saint to put up with you all.

Guest bored with you

How the hell do you know how she acts, and if she looks down on people? Do you live near her, talk to her, or have anything to do with her? DOUBT IT. You clearly sound obsessed with her and her family. You MIGHT not live there anymore, but you certainly still have that white trash mentality. There are many wonderful and successful people from the gardens, and do you know how they got that way??? By not worrying about what others are getting or doing and concentrating on their own goals and ambitions.

She does not owe you or anyone else in Harrison anything. She has made a nice life for herself and that is everyone's right to do in this country. You sound like one of those people that think everyone is looking down on them, and most of time if they are, there is good reason.

Seriously, get a life already and stop worrying about people who no longer what to associate themselves with Harrison. There are many good reasons for that as well.

Peace

Guest EXACTLY

She doesn't want to associate herself with the beautiful people of Harrison, why should she - her family had the opportunity to put her through college - they had the money, they were paying pennies for their rent. She works her husband to death to try and have the good life she never had - that's great for her and her family that they have a beautiful home. Remember one thing, they were able to afford all those finers things in life because they milked the system not because they were hard working individuals. I'm sure now she may work hard for her money (somehow I highly doubt that) but remember one thing, they took advantage of the system to get where they are today. I don't believe this post was started towards her in general - in clearly made a statement about her MOTHER milking the system.

Guest Guest
She doesn't want to associate herself with the beautiful people of Harrison, why should she - her family had the opportunity to put her through college - they had the money, they were paying pennies for their rent. She works her husband to death to try and have the good life she never had - that's great for her and her family that they have a beautiful home. Remember one thing, they were able to afford all those finers things in life because they milked the system not because they were hard working individuals. I'm sure now she may work hard for her money (somehow I highly doubt that) but remember one thing, they took advantage of the system to get where they are today. I don't believe this post was started towards her in general - in clearly made a statement about her MOTHER milking the system.

CLEARLY YOU ARE A MORON,THAT DOES'NT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. :D:D

Guest Guest
I am sure she remembers where she came from. You are a very bitter person who has NOTHING going on in your own life.  The family you are referring to has suffered many tragedies, they deserve to have a nice life. You have no idea how ignorant you sound in commenting about their financial situation and marriage. Maybe if you went through the heartache they have you would also want to move on with your life in a better place.

I guess its easier to sit back and receive state ASSistance while judging those around you.

Go out and do something for someone besides yourself today.

WHOEVER WROTE THIS IS EXACTLY RIGHT,BRAVO,BRAVO :D:lol:

The only reason that couple did so good is because they were asskissers. They

were dishonest and milked the system. Most of the people that live there are

hard working and just want to take care of their family, the rest are seniors

who already did their dues. These people don't make big money and don't

have high ranking jobs, because they choose not to kiss ass. The gardens has

10 buildings and over 200 units and the ones on welfare and the misfits are a

small handful. I do agree that this small handful should be dealt with. I also

agree that the people living there not on the lease should be dealt with. On

the other note, if Kathy wants to move from one apartment to the other, thats

her business, she moved to the same amount of rooms but arranged different

giving her more roon for her kids. The women works, the man works, two

peoble making a living and trying to get by without having to kiss ass. Now

thats a Bravo. Oh yes the family had tradgedy. Every family has seen tradgedy

but they dont milk the system because or it, These people were thiefs.

:D

BY THE WAY IT'S TRAGEDY

F*ck off - too much time wasn't on this topic. Let's start to talk about something interesting and something that is worth the energy. Obviously this person is not worth it.

Guest Janice Mathewson Geiler

Unlike all of the people responding to this "ISSUE" I am using my real name. I grew up in Harrison & it was great. However when it was time to buy a house we could not afford that area & instead bought at the Bayshore, it wasn't because I thought I was better than Harrisonians, in fact I proudly say to all the people I meet in this area where I am from, so quite the contrary I didn't at that time have enough cash to buy in Harrison or pay the high taxes. Now to why you people are spending so much time bashing one of my oldest friends is beyond my conception. She worked hard all her life raising 3 young children practically alone, who cares if she watched kids in her home, that was one way she could support & still be home for her own kids, and anyway keep casting the first stone as if nobody else in Harrison & the Gardens ever worked under the TABLE!!!

Then to attack her daughter because she went to school & moved where they could afford is horrible. I can't even say as much as I want because I want this to END NOW. We all may know or have lost someone who is now fighting in Iraq, Afganistan or even more tragically if that's possible civilians who are being horrendously killed. & this is what upsets you. MOVE ON GET A LIFE & PRAY FOR PEACE.

GARDEN GIRL - U KNOW I LUV YA!!!

Guest Guest

aYy....Bernice and Mike do your thang...2 of the nicest ppl. i have ever meet and do anything for anybody if your tight and they never bothered nobody its a shame ppl. talk shit cause they stuck in this dirty ass town and Berniece and Mike are livin it up down the shore...most likely the ppl. talkin never work and will never be able to chill back by the lagoon and have few beers...like i said do your thang cause u been gone for 4 months and u still makin the news....

Kevin

Guest Guest

Bernice and mike...i dont know we got some jealious ppl. around here...seems like people r always talkin...say they if u didnt get that lawsuit and wernt milkin the system u still be in the gardens...but lets give them something else to hate on...u guys also raised 2 kids to go through college and now have 80, to a 100 thousand dollar a yr jobs(shout out to post and danielle)...u guys are really a$$holes how could do that to us...hahaha

now let me drop some 50 cent lyrics on u old timers

And you should love it, way more then you hate it

nigga you mad, i thought that you'd be happy i made it

Im that cat by the bar, toasting to the good life

You that faggot ass nigga trying to pull me back, righttt.?.?.

Sincerly

ex-illegal infant

Guest Guest
Unlike all of the people responding to this "ISSUE" I am using my real name. I grew up in Harrison & it was great. However when it was time to buy a house we could not afford that area & instead bought at the Bayshore, it wasn't because I thought I was better than Harrisonians, in fact I proudly say to all the people I meet in this area where I am from, so quite the contrary I didn't at that time have enough cash to buy in Harrison or pay the high taxes. Now to why you people are spending so much time bashing one of my oldest friends is beyond my conception. She worked hard all her life raising 3 young children practically alone, who cares if she watched kids in her home, that was one way she could support & still be home for her own kids, and anyway keep casting the first stone as if nobody else in Harrison & the Gardens ever worked under the TABLE!!!

Then to attack her daughter because she went to school & moved where they could afford is horrible. I can't even say as much as I want because I want this to END NOW. We all may know or have lost someone who is now fighting in Iraq, Afganistan or even more tragically if that's possible civilians who are being horrendously killed. & this is what upsets you. MOVE ON GET A LIFE & PRAY FOR PEACE.

GARDEN GIRL - U KNOW I LUV YA!!!

JANICE: WHOEVER YOU ARE,YOU KNOW MIKE AND BERN AND YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY. LUV HARRISON

Guest Whatever....
Bernice and mike...i dont know we got some jealious ppl. around here...seems like people r always talkin...say they if u didnt get that lawsuit and wernt milkin the system u still be in the gardens...but lets give them something else to hate on...u guys also raised 2 kids to go through college and now have 80, to a 100 thousand dollar a yr jobs(shout out to post and danielle)...u guys are really a$$holes how could do that to us...hahaha

Sincerly

ex-illegal infant

Just for the record..... #1 there were not only 2 kids involved. Secondly, They did not pay for their kids to go to College. Lastly, Mike only had 2 beautiful (blood daughters) that people seem to forget that were raised by their mother. Wake up! ;)

Guest Guest

I heard that Harrison Gardens South was in Brick. Is that Ocean or Monmouth County. Maybe the high school teacher who lives in the Gardens among others make almost six figures would rather be closer to the water and the rest of the thieves. Maybe when the King of the gardens Lucas nephew gets out of South Kearny he can get the little Angel an apartment down there. Kinda hot for the mask, but a good season to commit robberies.

I was gonna put on my mask, but I got high

I was gonna run from the cops, but I got high

Now I gotta beg for help, and I know why

Cause I got high, Cause I got high, Cause I got high

Guest Let's see

That's great that they both went on to college but I doubt they paid for their college education - think about it, they lived in "low income" housing which means they were qualified for financial aid - just another way they milked the system. Thanks for bringing that to our attention "friend"

Guest Guest

Sincerly

ex-illegal infant

Just for the record..... #1 there were not only 2 kids involved. Secondly, They did not pay for their kids to go to College. Lastly, Mike only had 2 beautiful (blood daughters) that people seem to forget that were raised by their mother. Wake up! :lol:

MIKE'S DAUGHTER'S WERE RAISED BY THERE MOTHER AND MIKE. I'VE NEVER SEEN A CLOSER PARENT THAN MIKE WAS TO HIS DAUGHTER'S. HE WAS AT EVERY SCHOOL,AND SPORTS EVENT THERE WAS,IF ONLY THERE WERE MORE DEDICATED PARENTS THAN MIKE AND BERNICE. APPARENTLY IT WORKED BECAUSE HIS DAUGHTERS AND BERNICE'S ARE VERY SUCCESFULL IN LIFE.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

That's great that they both went on to college but I doubt they paid for their college education - think about it, they lived in "low income" housing which means they were qualified for financial aid - just another way they milked the system. Thanks for bringing that to our

attention "friend"

WHEN YOU SPEAK, FIND OUT FACTS....... WHEN YOU RECIEVE FINANCIAL AID, IT IS ONLY A LOAN..... WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO PAY IT BACK.... OH RIGHT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT, DUE TO YOU ONLY GETTING AS FAR AS H.H.S. AND RETIRING TO THE GARDENS...... GET A LIFE !!!!

THERE WAS TALK ABOUT KATHY WHO MOVES FROM APT. TO APT., AND HOW SHE IS JUST TRYING TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR HER KIDS, WELL I GUESS YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE FACTS WHEN SHE SAID THAT *** *** ****** * ******* *** *** ******* ****** ***** **** ***, SO THAT SHE COULD HAVE HER RENT LOWERED!

NO-ONE FORGETS WHERE THEY CAME FROM..... WHEN THEY TRY AND BETTER THEMSELVES BY CONTINUEING THEIR EDUCATION, AND MOVING ON TO GIVE THEIR KIDS A BETTER LIFE THAN THEY HAD...... AND ARE YOU JEALOUS BECAUSE SOME-ONE FOUND SOME-ONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO GIVE HER AND HIS KIDS THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE !!! TRY IT !!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest So wrong

Fiancial aid IS NOT A LOAN - financial AID is giving to those who apply and are considered financially in need of money for college. Student loans are loans that must be paid back - get your facts straight before you start posting on this board.

Low income housing most likely qualified them for financial AID

Guest Guest
aYy....Bernice and Mike do your thang...2 of the nicest ppl. i have ever meet and do anything for anybody if your tight and they never bothered nobody its a shame ppl. talk shit cause they stuck in this dirty ass town and Berniece and Mike are livin it up down the shore...most likely the ppl. talkin never work and will never be able to chill back by the lagoon and have few beers...like i said do your thang cause u been gone for 4 months and u still makin the news....

Kevin

You Go Girl ! ........ Heah ppl talkin crap..... "Do you know who they are !!!!!

Bernie, you held on to that ticket for a ride out of the gardens, Thanks for the advice.... :lol:

:lol: Here's to ppl who will always remain in the gardens............

Guest Guest
Fiancial aid IS NOT A LOAN - financial AID is giving to those who apply and are considered financially in need of money for college. Student loans are loans that must be paid back - get your facts straight before you start posting on this board.

Fiancial aid is somewhat a loan.... it depends on your INCOME !...... It doesn't matter the type of housing you dope...... :lol:

Guest Guest

I just want to note that I grew up in the gardens, I wouldn't trade it for the world. When I applied for financial aid, I was declined. My parents are not rich, they don't own a home at the shore and probably never will. We were never on welfare or any other of your stereotypical comments about people in the gardens. So just stop it. We all came from the same place. Harrison Gardens, Hamilton St., Second St., etc. We all live in the same town and are no better than anyone else around here. So let's stop attacking each other.

YO! BIRD BRAIN FINANCIAL AID IS BASED ON INCOME,NOT WHERE YOU LIVE. BUT THEN, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT INCOME?

Archived