So Who Owns A House Down The Shore?

Guest Harrisonian_Guest

Guest Beachgoer

well good for them

i would want to get out of the gardens also

they got out of harrison and have a nice home and a new boat to retire at right on the beach

they did it right, why are you so jealous? thats everyones dream , let them enjoy it

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jealous no - disgusted YES

Jealousy my friend has nothing to do with it. I like many others were annoyed over the fact that this family lived in the gardens because they couldn't "afford" to live elsewhere - that alone is bs. They took a home away from a family who was in need while they both worked good paying jobs (they held off on getting married because that would have raised her rent) so they continued to milk the system, bank their money and buy a house down in south Jersey. I for one think they should have been kicked out of their house several years ago but it must be nice to know low people in high ass kissing places.

Guest Guest
Jealousy my friend has nothing to do with it. I like many others were annoyed over the fact that this family lived in the gardens because they couldn't "afford" to live elsewhere - that alone is bs. They took a home away from a family who was in need while they both worked good paying jobs (they held off on getting married because that would have raised her rent) so they continued to milk the system, bank their money and buy a house down in south Jersey. I for one think they should have been kicked out of their house several years ago but it must be nice to know low people in high ass kissing places.

you sound like your stuck in the muck////////an very jealous////opps the mailman is here got to go, welfare check

Guest Guest

Amen: He lived there so many years with his paycheck going into

their pockets, their apartment was something out of a magazine,

if I were to take in a border, I would be out.Because I don't kiss ass.

I would like to know why people who are destroying the place can

still live there, if they were somewhere else they would be out. I guess

it comes down to not who you know but who you blow.

Guest Guest
Jealousy my friend has nothing to do with it.  I like many others were annoyed over the fact that this family lived in the gardens because they couldn't "afford" to live elsewhere - that alone is bs.  They took a home away from a family who was in need while they both worked good paying jobs (they held off on getting married because that would have raised her rent) so they continued to milk the system, bank their money and buy a house down in south Jersey.  I for one think they should have been kicked out of their house several years ago but it must be nice to know low people in high ass kissing places.

Amen: He lived there so many years with his paycheck going into

their pockets, their apartment was something out of a magazine,

if I were to take in a border, I would be out.Because I don't kiss ass.

I would like to know why people who are destroying the place can

still live there, if they were somewhere else they would be out. I guess

it comes down to not who you know but who you blow.

:ph34r: KNOW YOU ARE AN ASS/////// :lol:

Guest Guest
is their apartment still available?

I BELIEVE AN ALLDAY GOT IT/ WHAT ELSE IS NEW/PROBABLY KATHY,SHE'LL LIVE AND DIE IN THE GARDENS. HER BIG MOVE IS FROM ONE BUILDING TO ANOTHER/ :(:blink::blink::blink:

Guest Guest
i live in the gardens

how can i move out and get a shore house on the water? can someone help me?

:P:P GET OFF THE COKE'THEN GET A JOB MON :P:blink::blink:

Guest postman

we deliver mail to mr &mrs Jarzabek, Point Pleasent, Frank Mulligan in Point Pleasent and Joan michaelson in Wildwood who all have waterfront or beachfront Houses

Guest guest_Guest

not only did they do ok for themselves their daughter was smart she marries a sap who works every wakin minute so she can live in luxury not bad for someone who grew up in the gardens ** ** **** ******** ******** **** ******* **** **** ******* :blink::P:blink:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest so whats your point?

SO WHAT! This is America. Get over it and drag yourself out of the pit of misery and jealousy that you have buried yourself in. With hard work you can too, accomplish something in your life. It is nobodys business who owns what where.

Guest Forgot where she came from

Yes it's great that her daughter married up and moved out of town - but she needs to remember one thing - she was born and raised in the gardens - get off your high horse b*tch and realize you may have bettered yourself financially but that doesn't make you a better person. You are still from Harrison no matter how you slice the dice

Guest LOGICAL ANSWER

EVERYONE WORRING WHO HAS A HOUSE AND WHERE.

IF YOUR SO JEALOUS YOU SHOULD GO TO THE BANK AND ASK FOR A LOAN. MORGAGES ARE THE SAME AMOUNT AS IF YOU WERE RENTING AROUND THIS AREA...UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE GARDENS. IF YOU LIVE IN THE GARDENS MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET AWAY FROM THE T.V. OR COMPUTER AND GET A JOB SO YOU CAN MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR YOURSELF. :blink:

Guest Guest
not only did they do ok for themselves their daughter was smart she marries a sap who works every wakin minute so she can live in luxury not bad for someone who grew up in the gardens ** ** **** ******** ******** **** ******* **** **** ******* :o:P:D

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

:P JUST THINK IF YOU WEREN'T ON CRACK,MAYBE YOU CAN GO POSSIBLE TO WENDY'S FOR THE SUMMER. BUT THEN AGAIN DO YOU NO HOW TO GET THERE FROM THE GARDENS. LOSER LOSER :):(:lol:

Guest Guest
i live in the gardens

yes///fill up your trailer and get off at the KEANSBURG EXIT/////STAY EAST AND YOU'LL RUN INTO SUMTHING CALLED WATER,BRING YOUR SOAP PLEASE :D:o:lol::)

I am sure she remembers where she came from. You are a very bitter person who has NOTHING going on in your own life. The family you are referring to has suffered many tragedies, they deserve to have a nice life. You have no idea how ignorant you sound in commenting about their financial situation and marriage. Maybe if you went through the heartache they have you would also want to move on with your life in a better place.

I guess its easier to sit back and receive state ASSistance while judging those around you.

Go out and do something for someone besides yourself today.

Guest Guest
I am sure she remembers where she came from. You are a very bitter person who has NOTHING going on in your own life. The family you are referring to has suffered many tragedies, they deserve to have a nice life. You have no idea how ignorant you sound in commenting about their financial situation and marriage. Maybe if you went through the heartache they have you would also want to move on with your life in a better place.

I guess its easier to sit back and receive state ASSistance while judging those around you.

WHOEVER WROTE THIS IS EXACTLY RIGHT,BRAVO,BRAVO :lol::)

Guest Guest
I am sure she remembers where she came from. You are a very bitter person who has NOTHING going on in your own life.  The family you are referring to has suffered many tragedies, they deserve to have a nice life. You have no idea how ignorant you sound in commenting about their financial situation and marriage. Maybe if you went through the heartache they have you would also want to move on with your life in a better place.

WHOEVER WROTE THIS IS EXACTLY RIGHT,BRAVO,BRAVO :lol::)

The only reason that couple did so good is because they were asskissers. They

were dishonest and milked the system. Most of the people that live there are

hard working and just want to take care of their family, the rest are seniors

who already did their dues. These people don't make big money and don't

have high ranking jobs, because they choose not to kiss ass. The gardens has

10 buildings and over 200 units and the ones on welfare and the misfits are a

small handful. I do agree that this small handful should be dealt with. I also

agree that the people living there not on the lease should be dealt with. On

the other note, if Kathy wants to move from one apartment to the other, thats

her business, she moved to the same amount of rooms but arranged different

giving her more roon for her kids. The women works, the man works, two

peoble making a living and trying to get by without having to kiss ass. Now

thats a Bravo. Oh yes the family had tradgedy. Every family has seen tradgedy

but they dont milk the system because or it, These people were thiefs.

Guest Shut Up

The comments made were not directed at the family and their tragedy - we all know that they did suffer and for that I sympathize with the family. The comments were made against how they milked he system living in the gardens. They lived there many years before and after the tragedy. I think many in the town silently complained about how one family could reside in the gardens while owning a shore house - it's wasn't rght nor was it fair. There are many families in the Harrison community that could have used the low income housing but one greedy family took tha opportunity away from them for many years. Now that family milked the system for many yearsn with only her name on the lease so their rent wouldn't go up and running an illegal daycare center where her prices weren't cheap they were able t live with a low rent while baking money for their retirement house in south Jersey -yes her house was a castle - it damn well should have been - they were both bringing in a nice penny - with their rent being so low they should have had the best of everything - who woudn't.

Once again, the comment was NOT directed towards the family and the difficult times they faced so please keep that out of the post or mayb you are looking to turn this into something it shouldn't be.

Guest StudiesandObservations
i live in the gardens

yes///fill up your trailer and get off at the KEANSBURG EXIT/////STAY EAST AND YOU'LL RUN INTO SUMTHING CALLED WATER,BRING YOUR SOAP PLEASE :(:(:(:(

If Keasnburg is so bad, Why is the average property listing running in the $250,000 Range??? Those are for Good sized lots, Probably TWICE the size that you would find in our area, driveways, garages, 3-4 bedroom 1 1/2 bath homes.... in THIS area, you're looking at a mean average higher than that for a Multi-family with very little property, and no off-street parking. Keasnburg, and Monmouth County is looking a HECK of a lot better than Hudson County anyday!!!!!!!

Archived