Santos Challenging Sacco, Again

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Why doesn't this guy get a regular job instead of making problems within the Democratic Party all the time. If he's such a qualified attorney, why doesn't he just work at his profession and make a lot of money like the others do? Hmmm?

Guest Guest

Whoever said he was a qualified attorney? A couple of years ago he said he was taking a one year leave of absence from his job. I heard he was asked to leave the firm he was working at. I don't know if that's true. But I do know you can't take a 3 year (going on 4 year) leave of absence. My guess is, he is a lousy attorney.

Guest Anti Hudson Politics
<B>Whoever said he was a qualified attorney? A couple of years ago he said he was taking a one year leave of absence from his job. <U>I heard he was asked to leave the firm he was working at. I don't know if that's true. </U>But I do know you can't take a 3 year (going on 4 year) leave of absence. My guess is, he is a lousy attorney.

Making Statements Like this show you really dont know anything. All you are trying to do is put a person down . He may not in my opinion be the best at this job, but he did run, was elected and is trying to do a job. As far as qualified, He passed the NJ Bar Exam that makes him Qualified. And "Guest" If you "Don't Know If It Is True" ' Then Grow up and dont say It. Slander is a crime.

What's the matter doesn't anybody remember 3 years ago when I ran for mayor and questioned his living on his mayor's salary at 40 yrs old. At that time when he was sworn in he stated at his address that he was going to get a job. 3 years later and no job, come on people no way he continues to go with out a job unless thereare some kind of benefits of being mayor. How many of you 42 year old people can live on 8,000 a year. And please don't tell me his mom has money, because that sounds great Mommy is taking care of here little boy! Geez, get a job like a real MAN.

Guest Guest
What's the matter doesn't anybody remember 3 years ago when I ran for mayor and questioned his living on his mayor's salary at 40 yrs old. At that time when he was sworn in he stated at his address that he was going to get a job. 3 years later and no job, come on people no way he continues to go with out a job unless thereare some kind of benefits of being mayor. How many of you 42 year old people can live on 8,000 a year. And please don't tell me his mom has money, because that sounds great Mommy is taking care of here little boy! Geez, get a job like a real MAN.

The town should require him to disclose his finances if he wants to run for office.

Guest Guest

You are one bitter man.

Guest Guest

The town should require him to disclose his finances if he wants to run for office.

I thought you had to disclose your tax returns if you were running for an elected office.

Guest Guest
Stop complaining. He's sacrificing for us.

I like your sense of humor. Something tells me he may have a problem functioning outside the kingdom especially without the ladies in waiting..hehehehehehe

Guest ThirdWarder

I'd love to see Big Al run against Sacco and get splattered across the county. But, again...isn't that what they said about Sacco some 12 or so years ago when he took on Cowan?! Sacco will get killed and yet he beat Cowan. Maybe Big Al will beat Sacco! Nah...would never happen...Kearny doesn't vote in same #'s as North Bergen...unless you can't allow the illegals that voted last years....hahahahahha.

Guest can't wait for 2007

Santos can't wait until 2007. So he dropped a dime at ELEC on Tony Impreveduto for his campaign expenses (just like he did a few years ago to a certain Kearny Councilwoman). With Impreveduto out of the picture, Santos figures he can take the seat with help from Glenn Cunningham.

Interesting, huh?

Guest Guest
I'd love to see Big Al run against Sacco and get splattered across the county. But, again...isn't that what they said about Sacco some 12 or so years ago when he took on Cowan?! Sacco will get killed and yet he beat Cowan. Maybe Big Al will beat Sacco! Nah...would never happen...Kearny doesn't vote in same #'s as North Bergen...unless you can't allow the illegals that voted last years....hahahahahha.

Sacco had talented Kearnyites supporting him that time. Santos is a one man band who must have his way and illegals can't vote and if you believe that I have some swamp land to sell........

Guest Looking
I'd love to see Big Al run against Sacco and get splattered across the county.  But, again...isn't that what they said about Sacco some 12 or so years ago when he took on Cowan?!  Sacco will get killed and yet he beat Cowan.  Maybe Big Al will beat Sacco!  Nah...would never happen...Kearny doesn't vote in same #'s as North Bergen...unless you can't allow the illegals that voted last years....hahahahahha.

Sacco had talented Kearnyites supporting him that time. Santos is a one man band who must have his way and illegals can't vote and if you believe that I have some swamp land to sell........

Sorry! They already sold that swamp land to the state. Got anything else to sell? :lol:

Now that Mayor Cunningham ( a great man by the way) has passed away, how long will it be before our Egotistical Mayor drops out of the race for State Senator. Without the JC Mayor around to back him our Mayor will once again put us into bad graces with the Hudson Democratic Hierarchy. NOW ONCE AGAIN WE WILL GET GARBAGE FROM THE COUNTY AND OUR TAXES WILL GO UP AGAIN. Wake up Kearny people and get rid of the King for once!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
I'd love to see Big Al run against Sacco and get splattered across the county.  But, again...isn't that what they said about Sacco some 12 or so years ago when he took on Cowan?!  Sacco will get killed and yet he beat Cowan.  Maybe Big Al will beat Sacco!  Nah...would never happen...Kearny doesn't vote in same #'s as North Bergen...unless you can't allow the illegals that voted last years....hahahahahha.

Sorry! They already sold that swamp land to the state. Got anything else to sell? :P

Nope, every pipe is gone...or bonded......heheheheheh

Archived