J.f.k. Stadium

Guest fieldwalker

Guest fieldwalker

HAVE YOU BEEN TO J.F.K. STADIUM LATELY???

IF NOT, YOUR NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE BEST LOOKING AREA IN TOWN

IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A POSH GOLF COURSE. DON'T BELEIVE IT...

GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF.. HATS OFF TO WHOMEVER IS RESPONSIBLE..

Too bad the stadium will be gone soon. Hats off to the Harrison Redevelopment Comm. for selling the parcel of land before the new stadium is constructed at our beautiful new school (has anyone seen that parcel of land? Beautiful, eh?).

Guest Harrisonian_Guest
Too bad the stadium will be gone soon. Hats off to the Harrison Redevelopment Comm. for selling the parcel of land before the new stadium is constructed at our beautiful new school (has anyone seen that parcel of land? Beautiful, eh?).

If the stadium has been sold, and the new one is not yet ready, where will the High School be playing football, soccer, etc for the next school year?

Guest Guest
At Mayor McDonough's mansion down the shore it's called "Harrison South of the Border"

Is it South of the Border or Under the table??

Guest Harrison Resident
As far as I know all of the games will be played away. We'll have no "home" games until the new field is completed.

McDonough - 1

HHS Sports - 0

That is horrible and so unfair to the students who participate in sports. This whole thing should have been better planned so that it would not effect the students of HHS. I guess for the upcoming seniors, it is going to be just great to have their homecoming football game at another school's stadium, or are they going to do away with that too.

Guest KnuteRockne

Now that's winning one for the Gipper!!!-Gaspipe the kids again. Maybe we can find a way to get some Abbott Funds or other welfare. What a disgrace this town is- not the town--the morons running it--and the morons who keep electing them. How will this be smoothed over? Maybe a few appointments to the loudest mouths. Why am I not surprised? You didn't learn anything from the Kearny High field fiasco? Maybe somebody's ex-con relative can make a couple of million off this. When are the voters of this town going to wake the **c* up???? FER is long gone. The wannabees that run it now could'nt shine his shoes. Yet they get the same respect and treatment he got. (Nepotism- the only way to run an empire--at least they got that right) The last link to the old days is OJD. The s*i* will hit the fan when he packs it in. He knows where all the bones are buried-or at least he trained a dog to sniff 'em out. :P:P:P:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Archived