Stories

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Has anyone heard any good Ex-Giant Coachl stories lately from the "Master and Commander." I have been listening but with no success. I really loved them, they were like campfire stories (YAWN!!) Also, is the fireman from Livingston still bragging about how the Mayor got him moved up the civil service list and hired because his father and the Mayor are friends at the plumbers union. Please tell, I need a good laugh.

Guest Guest

Once upon a time, there was a man (I think it was a man, that is up to debate, birds of a feather flcok together) who felt he was a great cop who told all the subjects in his kingdom about himself being best friends with the ex-football coach of the New YorK Giants. He told his tall tales often and those who stood around listening where laughing at how stupid he though everyone was and were actually acting like they believed him. But in reality, they were getting a great laugh at hearing this moron speak. The ending is sad. His hero was given the boot because he stunk and Mr. Ego had to stop telling his tall tales. Pathetic little man.

Can the fireman from from Livingston put in a good word with his daddy who in turn will tell the Mayor for me( friends from the plumbers union) so I can get illegally moved up on the civil serice list to get a firemans job in harrison. Please send me the handbook on how you claim to have beaten the system. Thank you you chicken**** little leach.

Guest Guest

Stories is what the mayor and present council rely on. Lies if you ask me. Look at the movie studios, the behive of Harrison, the re-development (and that hotel should have nothing to do with the redevelopment since it wasn't even in the original plan of the redevelopment, it was an add on), his blaming people for stealing........stories

Guest Guest

The fireman may be making it up, but looking at the intellect of the average firemen in Harrison, I do believe he is stupid enough to brag about it. I personally think its true. Maybe someone from the prosecutors office look into it and determine the actual truth.

Guest Guest

Why do You People keep harrasing this Man?He is no different than anyone else.So what if He received a promotion.This Guy is in a transition period,He will learn a Leadership style that fits Him.When wearing a new hat Your 1st instinct is to go by the play book,Quote the Rules&Regs and preach Training and Safety.In no time at all You will see He might be an effective Leader that will look out for his People.He is new and has to prove Himself to the Brass.After all He was a down to Earth Guy before He ever became a Policeman.So many others forgot where They came from before They got the Badge.If one of Your own went Managment and changed towards You,Maybe it is Your chickens coming home to roost.What comes around goes around!

Guest Guest

As usual, another Harrison High School graduate gets up on the soap box to preach. What actually goes on in these schools? How can someone who is an adult still not be able to spell, know basic grammer, or compose a full sentence. Don't promote the school system in your plans to attract people to the newly revamped town plans. Promoting dull and ignorant minds to the next grade does not work.

Guest Guestimate
How can someone who is an adult still not be able to spell, know basic grammer, or compose a full sentence. 

Now that is just too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Guest Guest

Dear mr. or mrs. or ms. Spell check , get a life , if correcting everyones spelling is all you can do, you must be very lonley and board. You seem to miss the point that it,s not the spelling of ones thought , it,s the content you should be noticing.

Guest Guest

To the Englsh Professor,Why don't You go door to door with a Dictionary and preach the Word of Webster.You Elitist,Condescending individual.This is Harrison New Jersey and English does'nt mean a damn thing.Besides one of Your relatives was probably an English Teacher and did'nt earn thier paychack.

Guest Guest

Did you read that last post? What a dummy! Yet one more product of the Harrison Educational System trying to post but just does not have the skills. Maybe you should ask the Harrison High School teacher who lives in the Harrison Gardens in the apartment previously occupied by his mother (who is deceased) to help you. If he cannot educate you in mental ability, at least he can show you how to beat the system and live in an apartment in which an elderly or disabled person should be living in.

Guest Guest

To the English Proffessor.I know You cannot spell SKUM without U in it.You have alot of balls to throw that Man's Personal Bussiness out on this site the way You did.I hope you piss Him off and His Lawyer gives You a lesson.He is a real person and does'nt deserve to be trashed on this B.S. site.Sorry about the Grammer or the misspelled words.Remember You can be held accountable for Your actions.The Teacher in the Gardens does not concern You.

Guest Guest

The Harrison Gardens is Federally Funded Low Income Housing. It is public record. It is everyones business who lives there. I would love to see them pull out apartment by apartment the leases to see who is supposed to live their and who actually lives there. These apartments are supposed to be for the low income families, disabled, and the elderly. Not for the child or children of parents that are deceased, people that are subletting to others, and many other situations. There are many people who should be living there but are on the street because of the above mentioned individuals. That is OK with you because you probably have a high paying town job and no heart for the people who you most likely refer to as lowlifes, people down on their luck who need a place to live. Why so much concern for one person being "trashed" as you call it on the website. The truth is the truth. Period. Why are you not mentioning the Mayor, Tom Powell, Ron Catrambone, Tanski, or other members of the council who have been "trashed" by so-called BS. Maybe they should do something about it. If it is a cop and he is writing disparaging remarks about the Mayor that are not true or just rumors, I believe that there is some way he could be dismissed from the force. Think before you speak. Litigation can turn on you and bite you right back.

Guest Guest

Proffesor,

You must be on the List for his Apartment.I hate to be the one to brake it to You but He is only in His 40's.He don't smoke or drink.The man runs and works out.He is gonna be a pain in Your Ass for years to come.He ain't never gonna die.I heard

d it through the Grapevine He only Pays $25.00 per Month does'nt that burn Your green eyed Ass.Hooked on Phonics will only take You so far in life.

Guest Guest

I was just curious because the Giants ex-loser coach may need an apartment. Maybe he can get a town job thru his buddy **** *****. Please tell me some more stories. Are you going out on "Big Blue" (Jims boat) this summer? Or did he change the name to "Big Loser?"

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived