ONLY IN HARRISON...

Guest JustTheFacts

Guest guest
this special cop, isn't related through blood and marraige to two past police officers that were both fired from their respective towns for serious infractions of the law and conduct unbecoming a police officer ?

Was this in the past 5 yrs? What towns were the police in? I guess that it was 'public' knowledge in their local

papers?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

"AGAIN.......HERE'S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE IDIOTS WE HAVE IN TOWN. GO PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT TO SOMEONE THAT CARES. HE COMMITTED THE CRIME NOW PAY FOR THE CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU SEE WE DON'T CHANGE THE LAWS TO ACCOMODATE THE SCUMBAGS IN TOWN. WHO THE F*CK CARES IF HIS FATHER IS TRUMP? ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS. A CRIMINAL ACT WAS COMMITTED AND IF HE IS PARDON AND PLACED BACK IN THAT POSITION THEN YES, ALOT OF TOWN RESIDENTS/VOTERS WILL HAVE TO STEP IT UP!!!!20 IS AN ADULT AND HE JUST DIDN'T FALL OFF THE TURNUP TRUNK, HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING. SO.........YOU AND THE REST OF THE CLAN S**K IT UP AND LIVE WITH IT. LAW ENFORCEMENT POSITIONS ARE FOR A SELECT FEW, PVS I'M SURE HAS AN OPENING FOR HIM THAT IS IF HE PLANS ON IMPROVING HIS SITUATION AS YOU MILDLY STATED MOM. SECOND CHANCE ..........HELL NO IT ALL FITS SO WE CAN NOT, WILL NOT ACQUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Who ever wrote this has way to much time on their hands and seems to have lived a perfect life. I feel sorry for your kids because to be raised in your household probably made prison more appealing. Relax and realize that the kid is only 20 years old and still has much to learn. I'm sure you lived the straight and narrow your whole life.

Guest Guest

why aren't they posting the initials of the cop that ratted him out. I put them on here twice and they never posted them. ** they are.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
why aren't they posting the initials of the cop that ratted him out. I put them on here twice and they never posted them. ** they are.

hes name * * * * * the little shit cop

Guest Guest
hes name *  *  *  *  *  the little shit cop

why are you complaining about the policeman who supposedly turn this bad egg in ? didn't he do the right thing or would you want him to turn a blind eye to this infraction and have a potentially problem special cop go on to break more rules ? what kind of message are you trying to send to the public ? it's ok to break the rules because you think he's a good kid? or do you think it's ok because you are related to this kid ? the cop did his job , thats what your and me are paying him for..........

Guest one who knows!!!

hes name * * * * * the little shit cop

If you people think you are so smart why dont you ask the cop if did whatever you are saying he did! He is a stand up guy! Anytime anybody in the Gardens or any place else in town needed him he is and always will be the first one to help!

Bottom line is if you don't know then ask!!!

Guest Guest

we don't have to ask we know. He's a rat that's all. Why don't he turn other people in. Instead he turns his back like he doesn't want to get involved when it's someone he knows.

Guest Guest
piece of shit is right.

Do you have that much hate of the law that you will support someone is breaks the law and not the one who upholds the law? You are an example of the kind of people who will cause the downfall of this country due to the point that you want to punish the wrong person and not the criminal. You are an anarchist.

Guest Guest
why are you complaining about the policeman who supposedly turn this bad egg in ?  didn't he do the right thing or would you want him to turn a blind eye to this infraction and have a potentially problem special cop go on to break more rules ? what kind of message are you trying to send to the public ?  it's ok to break the rules because you think he's a good kid? or do you think it's ok because you are related to  this kid ?  the cop did his job , thats what your and me are paying him for..........

You're absolutely right, but he turned him in for the wrong reasons. I've seen him turn a blind eye many times before, but this time his ego was hurt so he went after the little guy. But not to worry...every dog has his day.

Guest Guest

everyone was having a quiet night and he had nothing better to do so he calls in to get this guy in trouble. He should make more calls in when he sees other things going on,but instead turns his head.

Guest Guest

No matter what you say, this police officer did the right thing and you should be ashamed of yourselfs for faulting the good guy and supporting the young man who did the wrong thing and tried to lie himself out of trouble. If this is a sign of his characher then we would problibly be revisisting more problems in the future with this young man.

Guest Guest
what is really messed about this situation is the fact that this kid considered the cop that ratted him out a friend.

then this cop should get a commendation because he did not let friendship interfear with his responsilbility to do the right thing , as you would hope all of the hpd would do , being they took an oath to uphold the law. cops are always on duty even when their squad is not working , they are responsible to respond to any sitiuation at all times. i still can't believe you find this cop at fault and not the special cop who did the wrong thing........... you must be related.......or have no respect for the law...............