ONLY IN HARRISON...

Guest JustTheFacts

Guest Guest
the one cop don't want the specials and we all know him.

it sounds like **** doesn't like this kid hes talking all shit about him be a man tell him and he s family not on the web ok ****

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

there has been a many and I will say again a many of officers that were given second chances for mistakes that they made. Worst ones for that matter. He had not started work on the job yet and underage drinking is not a major mistake lets face it. How many others were caught with worst then underage drinking. The list would go on and on.

Guest Guest

if it was someone else who is big in town this would have been sweeped under the rug.What about the one cop who had a guy beat up and nothing was even done about it. We can go on and on with alot more stories.

Guest Guest

we all know who the rat was. It was all over town this weekend. And he is not liked at all. His day will come.Tooted faced is what he is. What did that kid ever do to him.

Guest Guest

the police officers are protected by civil service and there unions. he is not civil service and not in a union and can be dismissed immediately. he's a civilain

Only in Harrison can a person be hired as a Special Police Officer, be sent to the Academy with taxpayer money, then be arrested in a town establishment for underage drinking. 

And don't give me that crap about it being a lie, it was just on News 12.  They took that picture right off of his Myspace account.  Guess who was standing next to him?  CHIEF KEARNS!

Oh wait, his mother works for the town, of course he would have been hired.  Nepotism at its finest.  She's keeping the books safe in the library.

Nice going Ray and the Town Council.

McDumber wants to put Harrison on the map, and make it "not just another stop on the PATH."  Good job Ray, you really did it this time.

So if he was twenty years old and a cop with a gun and shot someone we all should say GIVE HIM A CHANCE HE IS ONLY 20. Men are dying in IRAQ younger then that.

Guest guest
we all know who the rat was. It was all over town this weekend. And he is not liked at all. His day will come.Tooted faced is what he is. What did that kid ever do to him.

Who the hell are you talking about?? There are several ass hairs and rats you will have to specify which one ok...

Guest Guest
HE SHOULD NOT GET ANOTHER CHANCE BECAUSE HE GAVE THE A FAKE ID TO THE COPS THAT NOT IF THAT WAS ME I GO RIGHT TO JAIL OR BIG HIGH FINE AND LOSE MY JOB ON TOP OF THAT HE SHOULD NOT HIS JOB BACK HE MESS UP HE SHOULD PAY FOR HIS CRIME :angry:

I would maybe agree with you if I could decipher what the hell you are saying. You probably took the short bus to school.

Guest Guest

this special cop, isn't related through blood and marraige to two past police officers that were both fired from their respective towns for serious infractions of the law and conduct unbecoming a police officer ?

Guest Guest..Please

This Young Man is a very polite well mannered Young Man, Read that again, He is a Young Man....Do Not try to tell Me that any one of You people on this Site never drank under age or lied about Your age.....Or did anything wrong in Your Lifetime for that Matter......I do not think We should have Have special Cops at All, I do believe this is only going to cause problems never mind ones that live in this Town, But that is Harrison For You.....I wish this Young Man Well in all He does. Harrison can not get any worse that what it already is...This Town has gone to Hell....excuse Me IS HELL....ESPECIALLY for Those Who Do Not VOTE FOR THE RITE PEOPLE .....One reason Why I am Moving Out of this Town. It is a shame this used to be a wonderful place to live, now it just makes Me SICK.....You have to constantly watch over Your Shoulders, not just for the unknown crooks but for the Local ones [Politicians] as well. What a shame. When is the Government going to investigate this Towns Politicians..You need To fear them more than the street Criminals....Look what they are doing to the Crossing-Guards and any other Town Employee Who did not VOTE their Way......SHAME SHAME SHAME.....Maybe someone should call Shame-on- You..Whatever News channel it is on....

Guest Guest
Did you know Kearns father? I did and even though he was a straight shooter, he had conpassion. If I remenber Mr Kearns as I believe I do this young man would have been read the RIOT ACT and maybe put on Probation to prove himself. Believe me, this young man would be shaking in his boots and probaly pee his pants, but he would be given a chance and put under severe scrutiny. But he would not have been dismissed. I know full fledge officers that have done a lot worst than what this young man did and they are still on the force. So yes give him a break and let him take his lumps. He will most likely become one of the best officers on the force.

FIRST OFF, WHAT'S KEARNS FATHER HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. THE LAW IS THE LAW. NOT ONLY DID HE VIOLATE IT BUT HE WAS CHARGED FOR LYING ABOUT IT HENCE THE FAKE ID HENCE THE OTHER CHARGES. DISMISS DUE TO AGE ...I THINK NOT YOU CAN APPEAL YOUR SYMPATHY DEFENSE BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS HE GOT BUSTED AND RIGHTFULLY SHOULD BE CANNED. YOUR APPEAL DOESN'T HOLD WATER I GUESS USING YOUR INFLUENCES COULDN'T SAVE YOU SO NOW YOUR GOING WITH THE SYMPATHY OR BLAME THE OTHER PEOPLE DEFENSE MAINLY THE COPS IN TOWN. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NO ONE IS PERFECT YOUR RIGHT HOWEVER WE HAVE THE MOST DEDICATED BUNCH OF COPS IN THIS AREA. DESPITE WHAT YOU AND YOUR WHINY BUNCH SAY. THEY HAVE CUT SOME OF YOU GUYS BREAKS IN THE PAST .SOME HAVE EVEN PAID FOR IT. DON'T THINK FOR A MINUTE ANYONE IS BUYING YOUR LOAD OF SHIT. GRANTED THESE COPS MAY HAVE HAD PROBLEMS PERSONALLY IN THE PAST BUT FOR ONE THING IT HASN'T BEEN ON HOME TURF.. YOU CAN PLEDGE YOUR CASE ALL YOU WANT BUT WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG STAND UP AND TAKE IT AND BY THE WAY KISS THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT CAREER GOODBYE. BESIDES YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE OF THE SPECIALS THAT'S PRONE TO GETTING IN TROUBLE. I CAN ALMOST PREDICT ANOTHER ONE FALLING FROM GRACE COME THE SUMMER AND THE PARTIES DOWN THE GARDENS. YOU'LL HAVE COMPANY SOON ENOUGH. AND LET THIS BE A WAKE UP CALL TO THE TOWN REALIZE CONNECTIONS MEAN NOTHING. YOU SHOULD BE HIRING BASED ON EDUCATION, CHARACTER AND MORALS. EVEN IF IT MEANS OUT OF TOWNERS!!!!

Its not what the kid did to him, its the fact that the kid was doing something illegal after he just graduated from the police academy. He should have known what he was doing was wrong.

Go check his myspace and see what else he does that is illegal.

The town is going to get sued by someone when this kid decides he's going to pretend he's a real cop. He's going to do something to someone who is going to pull a gun on him and kill him.

Guest Guest

Most of you hide behind a keyboard and type all this garbage up. Get off your chairs and go to something productive in this town. Dont waste your time hanging on every negative thing that occurs in Harrison. As for the special officer, he is a young man who was looking to do something productive with his life. How many of us still know people who graduated and are doing the same thing they did on graduation night. He was attempting to better his life and enhance his opportunities by attending the special officer program. Many of you belittle and are quick to judge his family. His father has coached kids for ages and has been more of a father to some of them than their own fathers. He was raised by good people with good values. People make mistakes and yes i understand that when you assume a role as he did in becoming a special officer that magnifying glass becomes much bigger, non the less, he is young and this mistake should not be the defining moment in his life. If you want him to become another Harrison scumbag remove these opportunities from him and throw him to the sidem but if you believe in fairness give him a second chance. He is well aware of the mistake he made. How do you think this makes him feel? He's a 20 year old kid having to read all this crap about him posted on some forum by people who live in the same town as he does. Grow up . If you have a problem with him or the actions he took pull him aside and let it be known in a respectful manner. Rather come on here and bash him..

Guest Guest

very well said. He does come from a descent family where there was never any problem with anyother family member. There were definitely worst things happening in the town.

Guest Guest
Most of you hide behind a keyboard and type all this garbage up. Get off your chairs and go to something productive in this town. Dont waste your time hanging on every negative thing that occurs in Harrison. As for the special officer, he is a young man who was looking to do something productive with his life. How many of us still know people who graduated and are doing the same thing they did on graduation night. He was attempting to better his life and enhance his opportunities by attending the special officer program. Many of you belittle and are quick to judge his family. His father has coached kids for ages and has been more of a father to some of them than their own fathers. He was raised by good people with good values. People make mistakes and yes i understand that when you assume a role as he did in becoming a special officer that magnifying glass becomes much bigger, non the less, he is young and this mistake should not be the defining moment in his life. If you want him to become another Harrison scumbag remove these opportunities from him and throw him to the sidem but if you believe in fairness give him a second chance. He is well aware of the mistake he made. How do you think this makes him feel? He's a 20 year old kid having to read all this crap about him posted on some forum by people who live in the same town as he does.  Grow up . If you have a problem with him or the actions he took pull him aside and let it be known in a respectful manner. Rather come on here and bash him..

I agree with you, he is a young man and made a mistake. People come here and talk as if they neve made a mistake when they were young. Go into the backround of all the cops in Harrison and see if any of them are perfect. Think Not.

Guest Guest
Most of you hide behind a keyboard and type all this garbage up. Get off your chairs and go to something productive in this town. Dont waste your time hanging on every negative thing that occurs in Harrison. As for the special officer, he is a young man who was looking to do something productive with his life. How many of us still know people who graduated and are doing the same thing they did on graduation night. He was attempting to better his life and enhance his opportunities by attending the special officer program. Many of you belittle and are quick to judge his family. His father has coached kids for ages and has been more of a father to some of them than their own fathers. He was raised by good people with good values. People make mistakes and yes i understand that when you assume a role as he did in becoming a special officer that magnifying glass becomes much bigger, non the less, he is young and this mistake should not be the defining moment in his life. If you want him to become another Harrison scumbag remove these opportunities from him and throw him to the sidem but if you believe in fairness give him a second chance. He is well aware of the mistake he made. How do you think this makes him feel? He's a 20 year old kid having to read all this crap about him posted on some forum by people who live in the same town as he does.  Grow up . If you have a problem with him or the actions he took pull him aside and let it be known in a respectful manner. Rather come on here and bash him..

AGAIN.......HERE'S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE IDIOTS WE HAVE IN TOWN. GO PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT TO SOMEONE THAT CARES. HE COMMITTED THE CRIME NOW PAY FOR THE CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU SEE WE DON'T CHANGE THE LAWS TO ACCOMODATE THE SCUMBAGS IN TOWN. WHO THE F*CK CARES IF HIS FATHER IS TRUMP? ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS. A CRIMINAL ACT WAS COMMITTED AND IF HE IS PARDON AND PLACED BACK IN THAT POSITION THEN YES, ALOT OF TOWN RESIDENTS/VOTERS WILL HAVE TO STEP IT UP!!!!20 IS AN ADULT AND HE JUST DIDN'T FALL OFF THE TURNUP TRUNK, HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING. SO.........YOU AND THE REST OF THE CLAN S**K IT UP AND LIVE WITH IT. LAW ENFORCEMENT POSITIONS ARE FOR A SELECT FEW, PVS I'M SURE HAS AN OPENING FOR HIM THAT IS IF HE PLANS ON IMPROVING HIS SITUATION AS YOU MILDLY STATED MOM. SECOND CHANCE ..........HELL NO IT ALL FITS SO WE CAN NOT, WILL NOT ACQUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
this special cop, isn't related through blood and marraige to two past police officers that were both fired from their respective towns for serious infractions of the law and conduct unbecoming a police officer ?

He is related to these two fired police officers , I guess the acorn does not fall far from the tree.