Personal Ataacks

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

This Forum it would seem has become a place for venomous Personal attacks against Any Body and Every Body mentioned in a thread.All You have to do is mention Somebody you have an ax to grind with in a thread and it is open season on that Person until that particular thread hits the discount rack.The Politicians You can expect to get picked on after all it' the nature of the beast.I am shocked how innocent People get mentioned and implicated in alot of these discussions.

Guest Guest

I find it pretty scary that the policemen in the town i live in talk and treat each other this way.....I THINK IT IS TIME TO GROW UP KIDS............

Guest Guest

Another Harrison High School graduate. Poor spelling, bad grammer, and cannot compose a complete sentence. I am the one who is shocked. Shocked at how stupid you are and what a lack of education you exhibit.

Guest Guest
I find it pretty scary that the policemen in the town i live in talk and treat each other this way.....I THINK IT IS TIME TO GROW UP KIDS............

I agree with you. Some of the childish things that are posted here are unbelievable.

They should take up their complaints with people who can make some changes for the better. Do it in a professional way and be patient. Hopefully, things will change and be more satisfying to all who are unhappy. :angry:

Guest Guest

Hello to the Engish Major,Nobody needs You and Your Elitist Comments.I was born to be a Ditch Digger and English Class was'nt goona change that.I go to work every Day and take care of My Wife and Kids and so what if I can't spell a word or write a sentence correctly.I am an Honorable Person and You can kiss My ditch digging a**.Why don't You do some research for Your next Thesis and do an Honest Days work and write about that.Tell the People how it feels to get up early,Get home late.Describe the sweat burning Your eyes or the cold being unbearable.You probably look down on the Garbage Men that work on Your Street.You probably see Them as Serfs or low class laborers.I see Them as Working Stiffs that earn their keep.Those Men work in tough conditions and I respect Them for Their persaverence.Who knows Who You are?You are not living in My World.I live in Harrison and English don't mean a thing.Just look around .

Guest Guest
Another Harrison High School graduate. Poor spelling, bad grammer, and cannot compose a complete sentence. I am the one who is shocked. Shocked at how stupid you are and what a lack of education you exhibit.

I can not believe what a angry person You are.You probably flunked out of High School Yourself..Why dont You get a life go see a shrink and have them figure out what Your problem is... It is a shame You are such a angry person.....GET HELP.....PLEASE

Guest Guest
Hello to the Engish Major,Nobody needs You and Your Elitist Comments.I was born to be a Ditch Digger and English Class was'nt goona change that.I go to work every Day and take care of My Wife and Kids and so what if I can't spell a word or write a sentence correctly.I am an Honorable Person and You can kiss My ditch digging a**.Why don't You do some research for Your next Thesis and do an Honest Days work and write about that.Tell the People how it feels to get up early,Get home late.Describe the sweat burning Your eyes or the cold being unbearable.You probably look down on the Garbage Men that work on Your Street.You probably see Them as Serfs or low class laborers.I see Them as Working Stiffs that earn their keep.Those Men work in tough conditions and I respect Them for Their persaverence.Who knows Who You are?You are not living in My World.I live in Harrison and English don't mean a thing.Just look around .

You have said it well thank You....This Guy or Gal has no class.......

Archived