The Muslim student P thinks is bound for hell

Guest Paul

Guest Strife
NEWS FLASH :  In the 2007 "Diarrhea Of The Mouth Award" contest, Dingo Dave has just taken over 2nd place from Strife and is now hot on the heels of last year's winner, Paul.  It's still early in the year but Dingo shows  no signs of letting up and may give Paul a real challange in his quest to repeat as champion. It looks like we have two strong contenders and it could go down to the wire in December. We will be following this exciting race closely and reporting the standings monthly right here on this thread. Good luck to all contestants !!

I'm putting Dingo on notice, I have no intention of giving up 2nd place. I have just as much diarrhea as anyone and I intend to use it. And Paul, watch out!! I'm shooting to be #1.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting Dingo on notice, I have no intention of giving up 2nd place.  I have just as much diarrhea as anyone and I intend to use it. And Paul, watch out!!  I'm shooting to be #1.

KOTW, why are posts like this allowed through? :unsure: What exactly ARE your standards for appropriate posting, seriously, for tripe like this impersonating a registered user to get through?

Guest Guest
I'm putting Dingo on notice, I have no intention of giving up 2nd place.  I have just as much diarrhea as anyone and I intend to use it. And Paul, watch out!!  I'm shooting to be #1.

This is really disgusting, pretending to be someone else. This is not Strife767, but will everyone realize that if it isn't pointed out? The real Strife is a member and has his ID underlined. These idiots trying to defend this proselytizing blowhard of a "teacher" stop at nothing, and the truth means nothing to them.

The oratorical contest in the 8th Grade was at the United Methodist Church.  My child has one too.  The only reason his name is still in the news is because you have nothing better to do except use it for your own gain.  As I stated he has done nothing for Kearny High School.  There is no denying that.

Months ago you started this off saying you were not in it for personal gain.  However, since that time you have been selling him to anyone who you can for a gain.  I am not going to even use the word that I was going to use there.  Please stop the lying that you are not doing this for personal gain. Stop flattering yourself.  Again you use the word “we” in “we don’t operate that way”.  From the limited time that I have know your son for the first time I agree with you.  He is different.  But different does not make it always right.  He is succeeding because he did things unethically. 

It is clear to the people of this town how you do operate.

No, the reason this is still in the news is that the teacher's conduct was outrageous to the point of being newsworthy. You know nothing about my motives, and Matthew and I have defended his conduct on ethical grounds to a T.

Peope like you don't fool me. I see blowhards all the time in court who say things without a shred of evidence behind it. It's not hard to spot one. Matthew got the better of this in the public eye because he had the better of it in fact --- no contest. You just don't like that it turned out that way, and the more you fight it the more unreasonable you look.

This is really disgusting, pretending to be someone else. This is not Strife767, but will everyone realize that if it isn't pointed out? The real Strife is a member and has his ID underlined. These idiots trying to defend this proselytizing blowhard of a "teacher" stop at nothing, and the truth means nothing to them.

Tell me about it...

Guest Guest
It actually amazes me what an bigot you are.  Mr. Paszkiewicz is trying to stop the conflict instead of furthering the discussion in chat. It is that same conflict that you keep trying to bring up.  If there is anyone who is appears to hate the Muslims, it's you.

It's comments like these and people like you that make me extremely nervous about our contries future.

Guest guest
My money's on Paul in this race.  No one could possibly overtake this constant barrage of BS.

Yea! He's sure not concerned about the citizens of Ky. He's only interested in how he and his son appear; otherwiose he'd be the "BIGGER MAN" and put an end to this mess that is wasting the people's taxes.

Guest Guest_Guest2_*
Yea!  He's sure not concerned about the citizens of Ky.  He's only interested in how he and his son appear;  otherwiose he'd be the "BIGGER MAN" and  put an end to this mess that is wasting the people's taxes.

Using the same logic, why doesn't Mr. P put an end to this mess and be the Bigger Man and apologize for crossing the line with his expression of his religous beliefs in a public school classroom when he knows that it was illegal (or inappropriate) to do so. To those who will say it was not illegal, why did Mr. P deny (like Judas) that he made the statements in class. It's clear from Mr. P's reaction when provided with CD's of his class "you got the big fish" that he knew that he was caught red handed.

Mr. P be the Bigger Man and apologize. That combined with a Policy Statement and some education classes on the curriculum that is already on the books will put this matter to rest.

Yea!  He's sure not concerned about the citizens of Ky.  He's only interested in how he and his son appear;  otherwiose he'd be the "BIGGER MAN" and  put an end to this mess that is wasting the people's taxes.

So how big a man is Paszkiewicz being by violating the Constitution, lying about what he said, then declaring he did nothing wrong, and refusing to apologize for anything nor correct any of the outrageous statements he made about things like the Theory of Evolution despite how blatantly unconstitutional/dishonest/unethical those statements are?

Paul is helping to force people to be held accountable for what they say. Paszkiewicz crossed the line big time, in several ways, and he's not going to just get away with it. I know people like you would love to see that happen, but it will not. Deal with it.

If you want this 'mess' to end, urge Paszkiewicz and the Board to fix their mistakes. It will be a thing of the past the instant justice is served.

Guest Resign

Those criminal frauds who control your tax dollars have tried to frame the wrong individual. This is worse than the Potter escapedes some of the same players too

Guest Patriot
KOTW, why are posts like this allowed through? :) What exactly ARE your standards for appropriate posting, seriously, for tripe like this impersonating a registered user to get through?

"Tripe" ?? Excuse me ? That was a very thoughtful and truthful post.

Guest Guest
Using the same logic, why doesn't Mr. P put an end to this mess and be the Bigger Man and apologize for crossing the line with his expression of his religous beliefs in a public school classroom when he knows that it was illegal (or inappropriate) to do so.  To those who will say it was not illegal, why did Mr. P deny (like Judas) that he made the statements in class.  It's clear from Mr. P's reaction when provided with CD's of his class "you got the big fish" that he knew that he was caught red handed.

Mr. P be the Bigger Man and apologize.  That combined with a Policy Statement and some education classes on the curriculum that is already on the books will put this matter to rest.

That will put nothing to rest. Paul has got it out for this man. He has also taken on this ego trip making sure his name and picture is printed or posted in each of the local papers. Paul is out to get this person. If it's not about religion then it's about his teaching. If it's not about his teaching he goes after something else. It's about ego's and its Paul's.

"Tripe" ??  Excuse me ?

It seems one cannot underestimate your grasp of the English language.

"2. Slang. something, esp. speech or writing, that is false or worthless; rubbish." --http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tripe

Learn something for once.

That was a very thoughtful and truthful post.

Mine was, yes.

It doesn't take much thought (or integrity) to write garbage like what I replied to. I'm not surprised the one(s) who do that on this forum remain anonymous.

That will put nothing to rest.

How would you know? It certaintly hasn't been tried yet.

Paul has got it out for this man. He has also taken on this ego trip making sure his name and picture is printed or posted in each of the local papers.

Are you suggesting Paul has enough control over a newspaper to force them to print his name and picture in them? Ludicrous.

Paul is out to get this person.

Argh, stop making baseless accusations! The few relatively small requests made by Matthew and Paul (especially of Paszkiewicz himself) have not been met. IF and WHEN Paul and/or Matthew hound Paszkiewicz even after he aquiesces to their (wholly justified, I might add) requests, THEN you may be justified in such an accusation. But how can you accuse them of this when Paszkiewicz has made ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT to rectify the situation at all?! Not even to try and meet them halfway! How ignorant can you be, seriously?

If it's not about religion then it's about his teaching. If it's not about his teaching he goes after something else.

Again, no proof. It has always been about his unconstitutional methods in the classroom, not about religion in and of itself. Paul has never 'gone after something else,' this is just a baseless preconception you pulled out of your ass.

That will put nothing to rest.  Paul has got it out for this man. He has also taken on this ego trip making sure his name and picture is printed or posted in each of the local papers. Paul is out to get this person. If it's not about religion then it's about his teaching. If it's not about his teaching he goes after something else.  It's about ego's and its Paul's.

You are wrong. If our requests are met, then you will have an opportunity to see how we respond. Until then you know nothing of it.

On what basis do you claim to know what we will do if quality control and corrections are accomplished? No basis at all. It's just what you wish to believe, which is perfectly in keeping with how authoritarians and hard-line fundamentalists think.

Don't attack me. Justify your conclusions. On what basis do you claim to know what we will do if our requests are met?

Guest Guest
That will put nothing to rest.  Paul has got it out for this man. He has also taken on this ego trip making sure his name and picture is printed or posted in each of the local papers. Paul is out to get this person. If it's not about religion then it's about his teaching. If it's not about his teaching he goes after something else.  It's about ego's and its Paul's.

That Paul won't rest until Mr. P is held accountable for his actions is laudable. Mr. P has proven himself to be a poor excuse for a teacher and a liar and coward to boot. He was perfectly content to let his cult members call the LaClairs liars until the tapes were finally published. The administration and the school board have allowed this fundamentalist crack-pot to get away with this behavior for 14 years then they ban any method to document Mr. P's abuses of classroom power. Further, after banning any way to document ongoing abuses in the classroom, they allow him to switch classes with another teacher so that Mr. P is out of reach from the one child with the guts and intelligence to report him. Somehow we're now supposed to believe Mr. P has changed his teaching methods, and somehow Paul "has it in for this man"? Give me a break! Although Paul doesn't want to sue, it may be the only way to correct this embarrassment to our education system.