My Man For Mayor

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Raymond McDonough should remain the Mayor. The only ones that were complaining about him were the jaded Police that didn't get promoted. They started all the negative postings. The three Wise Men who were tied for the next spot for Sargeant got played by the guys below them. That should be crystal clear to them by now. Next time around, when someone that scored lower than you the first time gets promoted and you are still standing on the corner with your ugly yellow vest on, blame no one but those who steered you directly to the path they wanted. The childish antics ruined your chances. If you took the time to talk to the Mayor like a fellow human being and didn't join the lynch mob you would probably have your stripes. Here end of the lesson.

Guest Guest

SERGEANT spelled correct, You J*CK**S!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited pursuant to the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest Guest

Sorry about the spelling, but the message is clear. I work in the same town as you, make over $100,000.00 a year, and my biggest decision of the day is what am I gonna eat for my 2 hour lunch. So get back to your horrible midnight shift when you work it remembering what I make and that I'm home getting a good nights sleep.

Guest Guest
Sorry about the spelling, but the message is clear. I work in the same town as you, make over $100,000.00 a year, and my biggest decision of the day is what am I gonna eat for my 2 hour lunch. So get back to your horrible midnight shift when you work it remembering what I make and that I'm home getting a good nights sleep.

I, unfortunately, am not a cop or fireman. I don't work for the town. I actually work in the big, wide world outside of Harrison, where I'm forced to prove myself on my own merits. I'm proud to say that what I'm having for lunch is not even top 25 in tough daily decisions.

I would suggest you take some of the $100K and free time you've got and invest it in a grammar class. Maybe then, when the house of cards folds, you might be able to get work somewhere.

Guest Guest

This is how smart you rejects are. The guys who took the same ********* test along with ** were calling him from their cellplhones on the way home with the answers. Remember he couldn't take the test because of *** ** *** **** ********. He gets hurt and is out with pay more than he actually works. You give him the answres and he STILL cannot come out #1. This is one of your main leaders. If it wasn't so pitifull, it would be funny.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Hmmmmmm
I would suggest you take some of the $100K and free time you've got and invest it in a grammar class. Maybe then, when the house of cards folds, you might be able to get work somewhere.

And they WONDER why their reports are the laughing Stock of the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office.....

Guest Guest

How stupid do you have to be to be testing against someone and give them the answers. The genius still didn't come out #1 even with the answers. Then again, maybe he did but refused to participate in the polaroid foot process.

Guest Guest
Raymond McDonough should remain the Mayor. The only ones that were complaining about him were the jaded Police that didn't get promoted. They started all the negative postings. The three Wise Men who were tied for the next spot for Sargeant got played by the guys below them. That should be crystal clear to them by now. Next time around, when someone that scored lower than you the first time gets promoted and you are still standing on the corner with your ugly yellow vest on, blame no one but those who steered you directly to the path they wanted. The childish antics ruined your chances. If you took the time to talk to the Mayor like a fellow human being and didn't join the lynch mob you would probably have your stripes. Here end of the lesson.
ok tommy boy your still the mayors friend.. we know

Guest The Informer
This is how smart you rejects are. The guys who took the same ********* test along with ** were calling him from their cellplhones on the way home with the answers. Remember he couldn't take the test because of *** ** *** **** ********. He gets hurt and is out with pay more than he actually works. You give him the answres and he STILL cannot come out #1. This is one of your main leaders. If it wasn't so pitifull, it would be funny.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

If you only knew. He happens to be a very intelligent man. He did not need the answers to the test, he already knew them. Its this great thing called studying. You should try it some time and get your facts straight!

Please tell me the last time he was out hurt? I happen to know all of the details leading to his injury. DO YOU? He actually does do work and it's unfortunate that an idiot such as yourself would post this statement.

GROW UP!!

PS....what number did you finish on the test?

Archived