Stay Councilman Kelly

Guest A Registered Voter

Guest A Registered Voter

It will be a shame if coucilman Kelly is run off by this administration, hang in there you were elected by the people of your ward and represent them, and other hard working blue collar workers in this town, I hope you do not give them the satisfaction of tendering your resignation but instead be a thorn in their collective side! Keep up the good fight!!!!!

Guest Guest
It will be a shame if coucilman Kelly is run off by this administration, hang in there you were elected by the people of your ward and represent them, and other hard working blue collar workers in this town, I hope you do not give them the satisfaction of tendering your resignation but instead be a thorn in their collective side! Keep up the good fight!!!!!

He's a little kid. Things didn't go his way so he's not running for re-election. Now that his puppetmaster Paglia is gone and Mangin isn't geting what he wants Kelly walks out in the middle of a meeting and resigns. A quitter. A cry baby. What next? Maybe he'll move out of town. :ph34r::ph34r:;):P:D:blink:

Guest bogus outrage

Maybe we should take a closer look at what is actually going on in our towns govt. and see how it will affect us and our taxes.

Guest Guest

I'm sorry to hear this. They just don't make them like they used to

Archived