Who's The New Detective

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

What is His Rank?Don't You need good vision to be a Police Officer?I don't know if He is giving People dirty looks or is He squinting to see.If He walked the police dog I would purchase a pencil from Him.Can He play the Piano?

Guest Guest

He is the Mayors main a**ki**er who drives the elderly people to the doctor. he is not a cop. He is another multiple title, multiple salary crony who is all ears and runs to the Mayor like the rest of the RATS in the town.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest Guest

He is just another political flunkie making lots of money for one reason only. That reason is kissing the Mayors butt. His brother ran for council against Dan Kelly and lost and got run out of town.

Guest Guest

There is not one person who could even come close to beating Mayor McDonough. He will be Mayor just as long as he wishes. Give up on the idea of someone defeating him in an election. It's very simple. He is a winner, and you are a loser. Do you understand that mental midget.

Guest Guest

The Mayors ablilty to lead was never questioned once in this topic.and sorry if You were offended.I would like to compliment You on being a Loyal subject and I hope Your blind allegiance will be rewarded with a job at PVSC one day or You can be hired to Polish Mr.Mcdonough's Statue when erected

Guest Harrisonian_Guest

It is clear that whoever started this topic has something against the guy in the green car. Leave the guy alone he is harmless.

Guest Guest

Harmless? He gives the Mayor more information, most of it inaccurate and to serve his own purpose, than CNN gives to America on national TV.

Guest Guest

I started the thread because I was curious of His position in the Town.He is a very polite individual and I wish Him much success and happiness.Sorry about the Humour

Guest Guest

I wish him proper dental coverage *** *** ***** as well as a ******* **** **** ** **** ***** ****** *** *******.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

People of Harrison this Johnny come lately wannabe has gotten more out of this Town than You will ever imagine.He is so important in Harrison that when in a confrontation His 1st response is"Do You know who I am"The Harmless Guy in question thinks He is better than life long Freinds that respected Him for who He is,Not who He Knows.One Day in the future the Exodus out of Harrison will be complete.I hope Mr.Harmless as You call Him or Mr. Important as He thinks of Himself will be left all alone with a Chinese Mayor that make Egg Rolls out of A**kissers.Everything has a shelf life and the Gravy train will expire.The Writing is on the Wall.

Archived