New 280 Entrance

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

When the Redevelopment plans go into effect and The Metro Stars Game is over.The Fans that will have the most trouble are the People trying to get to the Turnpike.The only ramp Heading East on 280 in Harrison is the one on Harrison Ave.You can get on the T.P. thru Newark .The Stadium is'nt here yet and there is already a big problem on that end of Town.The State could put an entrance ramp to 280E.over those RR tracks and get Cars right out of Town or they will have to stay on the local Streets with all of Our Street Lights it is gonna be one Hell of a mess.

The plans call for an extension off of Rt. 280 directly into the new Proposed Stadium.

Now to be realistic we will have to rely on NJ State highway funds when it gets to this juncture. This may be a factor that may slow the progress of this venture.

Lets not lose sight that Harrison is really backed up to the wall, we want to move forward and begin to reduce taxes so the last thing we want to do is to discourage the state from investing in us.

Lets try something really radical and actually back the very people we elected to guide us (yes there was an election and we, the majority of us elected them). There are a lot of things going on in the background, which can’t be dispelled to the general public because then it would become public knowledge and open to competition, by surrounding cities that are also developing.

We really all want the same thing and now more than ever it is time to stand together.

There is only one Harrison; we all live here, we all pay an equal share in its burdens, and we can all make this happen if we support it. No matter what the non-visionaries say.

Guest ha ha ha ha
Lets try something really radical and actually back the very people we elected to guide us (yes there was an election and we, the majority of us elected them).
:angry::P:angry: Yeah and who did we vote for? :lol::D:lol:

Mayor

McDumba$$ or McDonoughts if you prefer

:lol::D:lol:

1st ward :

O. John Disalvo - Is he still alive??..Quick someone check his pulse

Carrol Mandaglio- Who?!?!?!?

:lol::D:lol:

2nd ward:

Arty Petigrew -what has he Done? Oh nice job at PVSC. Along with the mayor: Harrison's Dynamic Duo of Plumming

Victor Villalta - Pinnochio himself :lol::D:lol:

3rd Ward:

Mike Rodgers - A Man whos political experience is limited to his last name

Dan Kelly- King of the Trailor Park:lol: :D:lol:

4th ward :

Mike Dolaghan - Leading Contender for Harrison Special Olympics

James Doran - Our awsome Police Director

So this pitiful group of the mentally handicapped are our leaders for a Better Harrison? dont forget about the town's court jester: Tom Powell:lol::D:lol:

Guest Guest

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR CHOICE WORDS ASND TITLES EXCEPT ON KELLY, HE'S NOT THE KING OF TRAILER PARK, HE MAY DO SEVERAL TRAILER PARK RESIDENTS BUT HE IS THE KING OF THE CARDBOARD BOXES UNDER ANY LOCAL BRIDGE REMEMBER? YEAH, HE JUST PRODUCES TRAILER PARK INBREEDS WHO HE MANAGES TO FIND TOWN JOBS FOR.

ALSO YOUR FORGETTING THE SNAKE,HIGGINS :angry:

Guest Guest

The traffic on the south end of Town is a Parking Lot Heading North on Rodgers Blvd. every Evenining are the Street Patterns going to change to alleviate the current troubles?I can't wait to see the sporting Fan traffic the normal every Day traffic and a South American Soccer Riot all at the same time.It should be a unique sequence of events.How would the responders to the Spen call get in to assist.

Guest Taxman

a good point. you can't move around this town during certain parts of the day as it is. now add 10 to 15 thousand more cars coming in for games. (if the league doesn't go broke by then--football isn't all that big in most parts of the counrty)

how many more police and fire would have to hired? there is a state guideline-I think? who will pay? do you think these companies and businesses are coming here for free? I bet the are some great tax incentives in the works for them. 25 year pass,or half of assessed property. who will pick up the tab in the mean time. what business in there right mind would come here without that sort of deal??

Guest Guest

HIRE MORE FIREMAN WHY? WE HAVE PLENTY THANK YOU VERY MUCH, PLEASE DON'T ALERT THEM ANY MORE, I'M SURE GLANCEY WON'T RETIRE FOR SURE. WE'LL MANAGE W/OUT THEM LAZY ASS BOYS. WE CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON JERSEY CITY FOR FIRE TROUBLES EVEN LODI BUT PLEASE LEAVE THESE BOYS SLEEP. :angry:

Guest Guest

I just wish they never thought of the Stadium. Look at Clifton. Clifton commons is thriving. You cant even get in there on the weekends. If you live in Harrison, you can walk. Its also somewhere the kids can go. Movie theatre, Barnes and Noble, Sports stores, restaraunts, department stores, commons has it all. I really do hope the stadium takes off and I am wrong, but seems like a terrible investment to me. I wish the Mayor would go to clifton and speak with their council to see how it all came together.

Guest Guest

Now look who is incharge of the redevelopment:

Chairman : Peter Higins (who didn't get voted in office)

Tom Powell - Doesn't that name make you cringe by now

Mayor McDumba$$

Mr. Fife - Lookingt to sell property

Comprelli - What isn't he involved in with this town? If it's making money so is he

Garrison - Who took that seat not to run for a council seat. If he can be purchased so cheap I don't trust him

The last one is that Portugueese guy

Yeah, these are the people who are going to hand Harrison their future!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived