Just Curious

Ralph Varano

Since I'm retired, I obviously have an abundance of time to read the posts on this web site and I've found a number of them that have been attributed to me. They all appear to be deliberately demeaning to another person or organization. I ALWAYS sign my posts, so I'd appreciate it if would refrain from including me in your sordid remarks or alleging that I made them. If I have an axe to grind with someone or some organization, i'll do that privately and not in a public forum. I'm just curious as to why anyone is pointing a finger at me and for what possible motive. Before you respond with some juvenile comment, please see your analyst......he may be the only one that understands. Thank You.

Guest Guest
:o I have been just reading the messages some people have been leaving in regards to the Harrison Police & Firemen, and putting Ralph Varano's name on it, they're cowards and shouldn't be blaming you. Anything you have posted on the internet Ralph has been professional and not degrading. I am a Harrisonian, and I am quite ashamed of how the Police & Firemen have been acting on this site. When I was growing up we always respected them, but then again most of them lived in Harrison and we all new them and their families so I guess it was a different era then. Now I hear them talking and bad mouthing Harrison, (who me and everyone else that is a taxpayer hears) and I'm quite upset because Harrison is good enough for them to work but not to live. They never should have allowed police, firemen or town workers to move out of Harrison, because now they don't give a damn as to what happens hear. We're a getto to them!!! Well, I think we have to change policy and make it mandatory that new hires have to reside in Harrison. Maybe then the attitudes of the police and firemen will change, because then they'll respect and care about the Town they and their families live in!!!!

I certainly appreciate your view.....thank you. Not sure what the answer might be for the department, or if residency is the answer. I know a few of the men that have never lived here and they have always conducted themselves in a professional manner and with compassion for our residents.

Guest Guest

Ralph You were always one to stand up for Yourself and I am glad You have'nt changed Your ways.All those civil servants "The BAVEST"THE FINEST"half have guns the others Dependencies but none have the Balls to face a one legged old Ball Buster like You.Keep stirrin up that shit

Your Fan

Guest Guest
I certainly appreciate your view.....thank you. Not sure what the answer might be for the department, or if residency is the answer. I know a few of the men that have never lived here and they have always conducted themselves in a professional manner and with compassion for our residents.

Ralph,

You dont know, me but I remember you as I grew up in Harrison. You were always a decent and respectable person. It's a breath of fresh air, to finally see, someone with some sence, on this website. The current officers, who make comments on this site, should learn a lesson from you, by your professional manner, of dealing with such abuse. These officers should be asshamed!

Ralph, As a resident, I thankyou! For all your years of service, to the Town of Harrison. I could ony wish, the current department, would have been as loyal!

Guest Guest

What's the matter whenever a third party calls you out on your child like behavior you always blame dan or ralph. Guess again a**hole. There a number of people out there that know what you're about. they're just two guys who aren't afraid to call you out on it.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest Guest
Ralph, As a resident, I thankyou! For all your years of service, to the Town of Harrison. I could ony wish, the current department, would have been as loyal!
LOYAL Or kiss their political A$$. Ralph wouldn't stand for these guys $h!t neither!

Guest Guest

I remember Ralph Varano's Days standing on the corner of 1st and Harrison.I don't think He was put there because He is an Ass Kisser.He had the balls to stand up for Himself and that post was His sentence and He took it like a Man.He puts His Name on Forum and Long Distance tough guys throw insults at Him.Well I'm sure He can sleep at night regardless of the fact that some Political Ass Kissers don't like Him.

Guest guest_Guest
:angry: I have been just reading the messages some people have been leaving in regards to the Harrison Police & Firemen, and putting Ralph Varano's name on it, they're cowards and shouldn't be blaming you. Anything you have posted on the internet Ralph has been professional and not degrading. I am a Harrisonian, and I am quite ashamed of how the Police & Firemen have been acting on this site. When I was growing up we always respected them, but then again most of them lived in Harrison and we all new them and their families so I guess it was a different era then. Now I hear them talking and bad mouthing Harrison, (who me and everyone else that is a taxpayer hears) and I'm quite upset because Harrison is good enough for them to work but not to live. They never should have allowed police, firemen or town workers to move out of Harrison, because now they don't give a damn as to what happens hear. We're a getto to them!!! Well, I think we have to change policy and make it mandatory that new hires have to reside in Harrison. Maybe then the attitudes of the police and firemen will change, because then they'll respect and care about the Town they and their families live in!!!!

I agree with You !00%...What is happening to our Police and Fire Dept. They all seem to be back stabbers today...It kind of worries Me as a Harrisonian..These Cops cant be as good a Cop as Ralph and Freddie..and a few others...There most certainly are not many left...That I can say I am proud to know.....

Guest Guest

Ralph,

You dont know, me but I remember you as I grew up in Harrison. You were always a decent and respectable person. It's a breath of fresh air, to finally see, someone with some sence, on this website. The current officers, who make comments on this site, should learn a lesson from you, by your professional manner, of dealing with such abuse. These officers should be asshamed!

I second this quote.....Good job Ralph.....There should be more like You...Maybe You could give them some lessons.....Enjoy Your Retirement.....God Bless

Archived