Election Irregularities

Guest ThirdWarder

Guest ThirdWarder

I've been hearing that there have been many election irregularities in last year's primary in town. It appears that several hundred people may have voted and never provided proof of identity or citizenship in accordance with the new Patriot Act. Yikes!!!! Seems like instead of candidates going door to door this election cycle, there are now election inspectors going door to door to check the identities of these voters. Also, heard that the election inspectors got boxes and boxes of voter registration forms from the county, too, to verify against Kearny's voter lists. Hmmmmmmm....something's fishy. Anybody else hear any rumblings about this?

Guest Guest
I've been hearing that there have been many election irregularities in last year's primary in town. It appears that several hundred people may have voted and never provided proof of identity or citizenship in accordance with the new Patriot Act. Yikes!!!! Seems like instead of candidates going door to door this election cycle, there are now election inspectors going door to door to check the identities of these voters. Also, heard that the election inspectors got boxes and boxes of voter registration forms from the county, too, to verify against Kearny's voter lists. Hmmmmmmm....something's fishy. Anybody else hear any rumblings about this?

No, but we should have an "electoral college" type of procdure. I heard the budget passed in every ward except the third. :ph34r:

Guest Guest

You are absolutely correct, the inspectors are in town. Seems as though King Al spent a lot of time registering the dead or long gone of Kearny. Hudson County politics at its best.

Don't forget what they say in Hudson County, Vote Early and Vote Often.

Guest Guest 99
No, but we should have an "electoral college" type of procdure. I heard the budget passed in every ward except the third. :ph34r:

So, you're saying the third ward runs the town?

Guest Guest

Rumors have been about regarding election irregularities or questionable registrations resulting in blocks of phony voters (maybe not living in town) A lot of records were taken by the Feds from the County Clerk's Office. It may be that ineligible people were registered to vote. I heard this over a year ago.

Guest StudiesandObservations
Rumors have been about regarding election irregularities or questionable registrations resulting in blocks of phony voters (maybe not living in town) A lot of records were taken by the Feds from the County Clerk's Office. It may be that ineligible people were registered to vote. I heard this over a year ago.

Hudson County Cemetaries have ALWAYS voted Democrat...3 to 1 it goes all the way back to Kennedy V Nixon.

Guest Guest
Rumors have been about regarding election irregularities or questionable registrations resulting in blocks of phony voters (maybe not living in town)  A lot of records were taken by the Feds from the County Clerk's Office. It may be that ineligible people were registered to vote.  I heard this over a year ago.

Hudson County Cemetaries have ALWAYS voted Democrat...3 to 1 it goes all the way back to Kennedy V Nixon.

Yeah that's always good for a laugh. No, I heard out of towners were registered to vote in Kearny, not the dead, these folks were very much alive when they showed up to vote.

Guest StudiesandObservations
Rumors have been about regarding election irregularities or questionable registrations resulting in blocks of phony voters (maybe not living in town)  A lot of records were taken by the Feds from the County Clerk's Office. It may be that ineligible people were registered to vote.  I heard this over a year ago.

Yeah that's always good for a laugh. No, I heard out of towners were registered to vote in Kearny, not the dead, these folks were very much alive when they showed up to vote.

I wasnt speaking of Kearny Specifically, but Hudson County in General...WHY do you think HC has been listed in the top 5 Corrupt County Govts???

Guest OldHack
I've been hearing that there have been many election irregularities in last year's primary in town.  It appears that several hundred people may have voted and never provided proof of identity or citizenship in accordance with the new Patriot Act.  Yikes!!!!  Seems like instead of candidates going door to door this election cycle, there are now election inspectors going door to door to check the identities of these voters.  Also, heard that the election inspectors got boxes and boxes of voter registration forms from the county, too, to verify against Kearny's voter lists.  Hmmmmmmm....something's fishy.  Anybody else hear any rumblings about this?

You are absolutely correct, the inspectors are in town. Seems as though King Al spent a lot of time registering the dead or long gone of Kearny. Hudson County politics at its best.

Don't forget what they say in Hudson County, Vote Early and Vote Often.

when I die -bury me in Hudson County, so I can stay active politics.

Guest Guest 99
when I die -bury me in Hudson County, so I can stay active politics.

Come on. Be original. Former Gov Byrne said those exact words in the Sunday Star Ledger a few weeks ago in "The Kean-Byrne Dialogue". :angry:

Archived