Leadbetter Yelling

Guest Observer

Guest Observer

I'm down the OVAL tonight and all I can hear is that big mouth screaming at kids. When is little league going to finally get rid of this a**? Glad my kid is not on his team. Couldn't we find someone better to coach kids than that airhead?

Guest Kearny mom

I am a Kearny Little League mom, and though my son has not been coached by Mr. Leadbetter (we are in another district) I have had the pleasure of watching his coach his team. He had the best interest of the our children at heart when he ran (and won I might add) for president of Kearny Little League. I guess some people do not ego your opinions. Just wondering, but do YOU volunteer your time as a coach? If you do than I thank you on behalf all all Kearny parents for your time, but if you don't, why not check out some of the kids Mr.Leadbetter's coaching influence has produced up at the Pony Field. Oviously he's doing something right! B)

Guest Observing The Observer

Oserve this! At least he's on the field with the kids doing positive things. WHILE YOU SIT IN THE STANDS "Oserving" Please before it's to late get a life and experience it, don't observe it....! :)

Guest field of dreams

Is this ray doing all the crying and complaining. hey! you better play nice and play ball instead of playing head games. keep this up and there won't be any little league. :blink:

Archived