Smoking Bans

Guest Keith-Marshall,MO

:ninja: strife yes i can prove it!

Great, let's see it! You'll be the first among millions.

but do you realy want to know or are you all lipservice?

If there was proof of the existence of a god, of course I'd want to know. But what do you mean, lip service? Lip service to whom?

you almost have 550 posts on this site if you spent 1/4 the time looking for god you would know the truth!

Actually, I spent several years searching. The more I searched, the more lies, deception, and assumptions I found.

i can post about this anywhere i want on this fourm and it will still be you im talking to nobody else :ninja:  i know a person who will talk with you face to face about this all you need do is ask!

I'm asking. What's your proof?

oh have a open mind too.

I have more of an open mind than practically anyone I have ever met, thank you.

a" BIG" problem is in your life

Oh? What problem is that?

and you are using this fourm to handle it but its not working is it?

Loaded question.

im not making fun of you im for real wanting to help! if god is not real why is he wanting me to work with you!

Another loaded question (despite the lack of question mark). Can you prove that the god you refer to is not merely your imagination?

just ask! be real about wanting to know and i will help you. :angry:

Give me your proof--I'm all ears.

you have posted well over 500 times in 3 months that shows you have a BIG problem in your life!

(only responding because of this one bit that seems to be the only real difference between the two similar posts)

Uh, no, it doesn't. It shows I'm interested in the forum, plus I have a fast internet connection, am a fast reader, and type in excess of 80, sometimes 90 WPM. It looks like I'm obsessed with the forum only because you guys who complain about it obviously take much longer to write a post than I do.

If I spend an hour a day total on this forum, that's more than usual. I just spend as much time as I need to catch up with the newest posts. Jealous? :ninja:

(only responding because of this one bit that seems to be the only real difference between the two similar posts)

Uh, no, it doesn't. It shows I'm interested in the forum, plus I have a fast internet connection, am a fast reader, and type in excess of 80, sometimes 90 WPM. It looks like I'm obsessed with the forum only because you guys who complain about it obviously take much longer to write a post than I do.

If I spend an hour a day total on this forum, that's more than usual. I just spend as much time as I need to catch up with the newest posts. Jealous? :ninja:

Strife are you from Kearny???

If I spend an hour a day total on this forum, that's more than usual. I just spend as much time as I need to catch up with the newest posts. Jealous? :P

Not really, now back to the civil service job, you're three hour break is up.

Can you prove that God does not exist???

Fallacy of proving the negative and shifting the burden of proof.

Can you prove that you've never raped someone? If you're willing to say that God exists because his existence can't be disproven, then you must also be willing to say that you're a rapist because you can't prove that you've never molested anyone.

Fallacy of proving the negative and shifting the burden of proof.

Can you prove that you've never raped someone? If you're willing to say that God exists because his existence can't be disproven, then you must also be willing to say that you're a rapist because you can't prove that you've never molested anyone.

You totally blew the concept of this post.... it has nothing to do with God, so why'd you bring him into it.... If you don't have anything to add to a post stay the hell off the subject... boy you must not have a life....

You totally blew the concept of this post.... it has nothing to do with God, so why'd you bring him into it....

I didn't, o ignorant one. This guy did: http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...indpost&p=45122

If you don't have anything to add to a post stay the hell off the subject... boy you must not have a life....

Says the guy who took the time out to write a post that consists of nothing but a lie and a personal insult. Good job, hypocrite.

LOL, wow, what a comeback! :lol::rolleyes:

Wow, that really hurts my feelings. :lol: Here's a tip: don't attempt such lame nonsense off the playground if you want to avoid ridicule. :rolleyes:

You really are a dunce. Are you the guy that picks up the trash or one of the two guys that watch him?

Guest bik49ypik@yahoo.com
Great, let's see it! You'll be the first among millions.

If there was proof of the existence of a god, of course I'd want to know. But what do you mean, lip service? Lip service to whom?

Actually, I spent several years searching. The more I searched, the more lies, deception, and assumptions I found.

I'm asking. What's your proof?

I have more of an open mind than practically anyone I have ever met, thank you.

Oh? What problem is that?

Loaded question.

Another loaded question (despite the lack of question mark). Can you prove that the god you refer to is not merely your imagination?

Give me your proof--I'm all ears.

:unsure::blink::(:ninja:

The proof is you are here. If there wasn't a god or some greater force you wouldnt have been here and then we all would have been better off.

But the KOTW likes the attention so they let you stick around.

In that way you can go around implying other dead parents are whores.

So keep your posts up and you still do discust me.

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: