Nypd & "shooting"

Guest Guest

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

So where does this investigation stand right now? What are you guys doing to investigate it? Why is the cop who says he was shot at, not back to work? Something is very strange here?

Guest Guest

I believe that the HC Prosecutors Office took over the investigation from the HPD. They are going to let him retire on a disabilty. He was a good cop that did a good job, but I guess he is tired of working with the HPD crybabies who won't back anyone accept A. L. and now their sorry that they did that. :angry: Marko had a hatred for the last Chief and used A. L. as his poster boy to attack him with the backing of the PC.

Guest Guest
I believe that the HC Prosecutors Office took over the investigation from the HPD. They are going to let him retire on a disabilty. He was a good cop that did a good job, but I guess he is tired of working with the HPD crybabies who won't back anyone accept A. L. and now their sorry that they did that. B) Marko had a hatred for the last Chief and used A. L. as his poster boy to attack him with the backing of the PC.

Is it possible to get transcripts from the investigation? I would like to know where the investigation is headed. I park my car in the area where the shooting took place. I'am concerned for my saftey, and for others

Guest Guest
fake ....... fake

this cop's a snake

slithering through the grass

wake up and investigate his ass!

Yea... and he's a pXXy too! Just like the rest of the Harrison Cops...

Archived