Nypd & "shooting"

Guest Guest

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Why don't you let the investigation determine if it happended or not, How would you like if your credibility was questioned by a bunch of cowards behind a computer. I was there and I could not make a determination either way, if you have information as to this being staged then produce it.

Guest Guest

They way I see it is you have only two choices:

1: He lied - No dog, no kid - NO SHOOTING; or

2: HPD is incompetent and couldn't produce anything.

I would like to go with 1 just for my own piece of mind.

Guest Guest
They way I see it is you have only two choices:

1: He lied - No dog, no kid - NO SHOOTING; or

2: HPD is incompetent and couldn't produce anything.

I would like to go with 1 just for my own piece of mind.

Why would that give you piece of mind?

Guest enough

Enough already get over it move on to something that is more important. Nothing has been proven either way so why waste more time and energy - let him go on his merry way and collect disability (for his mental state)

Guest Guest
Enough already get over it move on to something that is more important. Nothing has been proven either way so why waste more time and energy - let him go on his merry way and collect disability (for his mental state)

Because the time and energy should put into investigating this. Why should this man be put through anything else. He deserves to have closer.

Guest Guest
closer for him would be collecting his pension without any questions - I bet he didn't think it would come to this

Are you kidding me? I bet he never thought he would be shoot at and then demeaned by the same people who should have been watching his back!

Guest Guest
shoot at - another graduate of HHS

Hey, stranger things have happened

It is called a TYPO. Maybe that is why you guys can't catch a criminal you are stuck on the small stuff.

Guest Guest
I agree he was a good but I also think he was looking for a way out.  Maybe one day all of us nay sayers will be proven wrong but until then we are left to wonder

Who are you to the investigation that you are "left to wonder"? Isn't their a lot left to wonder about other than his credibility? How about the PD? Why did 2 other police officers who had the perp is site (1 being a sharp shooter) have to stand down? Why did the HPD tell the PAPD to back off?

All of these questions and we are left to wonder about a CREDIBLE OFFICER? I wonder about your thought process? :blink:

The Officer shot at was credible. It was the Acting Chief Capt. NCLEO who was calling all the shots. How about checking his credibility and background? Maybe the FBI should question his decisions.

Guest Guest

Here we go again - blaming someone else. Be for real already. The only person who needs to be investigated is the "one who cried wolf". Passing the buck isn't going to get you anywhere. Anyway, do you really think that law enforcement (and I don't mean romper room - a/k/ the HPD) have already investigated some of the issues. If "Capt. NCLEO" didn't follow procedure or if he did something inappropriate don't ya think you'd be reading about it here. You guys are the first ones to cry about some "injustice" or "wrongdoing" (only when you guys aren't the ones doing it that is). So move on. He wanted out and now this was his way to get it. Stop policing the police and do your job. Too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Guest Guest

NCLEO doubted the account of this story only hours into the investigation. Never taking into consideration two departmental eyewitnesses and a third independant witness ( parking attendant) working at the time of the incident. The shell casing found at the scene was also pushed aside. But when its time for a promotion he runs down into the same " Crime scene area" to tout himself as a great investigator. Ask him when was his last arrest? What was the last case he closed? When was the last time he even wrote a ticket? I would only guess to say it was while Malley was Chief.

Guest Guest

Ask him about the fantastic, long retirement he is gonna enjoy while your still stuck in WallyWorld (Harrison) as a lowly patrolman for the rest of your career. While your at it, ask the Police Committee Chairman who ass and whatever other body part you kissed for three years what happened to your promotion.

Guest Guest

Ask him about the long fantastic retirement he is forced to take, cause he could not get what he wanted. For the simple reason that he was not wanted by the men, except his yes men aka (FOP) . As far kissing ass, didn't Capt. NCLEO kiss alot of ass to get those Bars. When he was beat by a junior Officer and tied with another junior Officer, who did not have the extra points for years on the job. He should have lost points for his stellar job record prior and during Chief Killalot's tenure.

So DaDaDa Dave crawl back into the lodge in the garage and also retire.

Guest Guest

Forced to retire??? By whom??? I don't think so. How many people do you know that have the luxury of retiring at the age of 52??? It certainly will not be you. Told you once, told you twice, jealousy gets you no where. Well, you already knew cause that's where it's gotten you. :blink::ph34r::blink:

Find someone else to write about. Your rantings are getting old.

Guest Guest

P.S. You guys keep screwing yourselves long enough (which is what you're doing) You'll be working til your 80 with no pension (the phrase you're so quick to use) and vacation/sick days?? what are those. You guys got things going so badly that there'll be no money in the pot. Good Luck. Remember, wear your sun block. :blink:

Guest Guest
When he was beat by a junior Officer and tied with another junior Officer, who did not have the extra points for years on the job. He should have lost points for his stellar job record prior and during Chief Killalot's tenure.

To whom MG???? Mommy please let me study like a good little boy. Mommy, please ask the teacher if I can pass. I'll be such a good little boy mommy. Pleeeeassse. I swear. I'll even say my prayers right before I go to bed. Mommy. Please ask if I can stay inside. The tough world out there is too tough for me. Pleassseee. If not, I'll wet the bed. WAAAAAAAAAAH

Guest Guest

Sgt. TB (Uncle Fester) only got #1 due to his veteran status and willingness to service (serve) one special member of the community, why not complain about that

Archived