Nypd & "shooting"

Guest Guest

Guest Agree

I agree he was a good but I also think he was looking for a way out. Maybe one day all of us nay sayers will be proven wrong but until then we are left to wonder

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Ok answer this question - when the police department was told to "stand down" isn't it also true they had infra red body temperature detectors and they couldn't find a damn thing.

Isn't it true that his wife still went to work the next morning - not sure about your wife but I know my wife would have been home by my side if it was a serious threat.

The list can go on and on but I'm sure by now I got my point across

They used the infra red hours after they let him get away.

As far as his home life who are you to judge how someone else handles stress? Has your wife ever been in her situation?

Guest Guest
I agree he was a good but I also think he was looking for a way out. Maybe one day all of us nay sayers will be proven wrong but until then we are left to wonder

Who are you to the investigation that you are "left to wonder"? Isn't their a lot left to wonder about other than his credibility? How about the PD? Why did 2 other police officers who had the perp is site (1 being a sharp shooter) have to stand down? Why did the HPD tell the PAPD to back off?

All of these questions and we are left to wonder about a CREDIBLE OFFICER? I wonder about your thought process? <_<

Guest Yeah ok

You are correct who am I to say how one handles stress, I should not base my opnion on the fact that the majority of officers wives would have been home with their husbands, there is always one in the crowd so I guess his wife is the ONE that would have gone to work and did go to work. I guess her way of handling the stress over the fact that her husband came close to death when an unidentified man shot at him, was to go to work, leave him alone and not offer support in his time of need. Sorry my mistake

Guest A**hole

Wrong/correct she was at home the next day and did take off a few days after that once they realized they needed to make his story more believable that is when she stayed home

Guest Guest
You are correct who am I to say how one handles stress, I should not base my opnion on the fact that the majority of officers wives would have been home with their husbands, there is always one in the crowd so I guess his wife is the ONE that would have gone to work and did go to work. I guess her way of handling the stress over the fact that her husband came close to death when an unidentified man shot at him, was to go to work, leave him alone and not offer support in his time of need. Sorry my mistake

Are these the same officer’s wives who get cheated on when their husbands are working? Are these the same officer’s wives who get slapped around when they step out of line? Is wife ONE of these wives?

I guess you were proven wrong about HIS WIFE!

Hopefully YOUR WIFE will give you good advice, just in case I will:

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Most of the HPD have wives they shouldn't brag about. And I am sure you "HAVE ONE OF THOSE WIVES"!

Guest Guest
Wrong/correct she was at home the next day and did take off a few days after that once they realized they needed to make his story more believable that is when she stayed home

You make no sense. I was going to respond to this one, but I think I will let your writing technique speak for itself.

Guest hehehehehe

She did go to work the next day

She isn't one of the wives who their husband cheats on - Lord knows the deparment is full of them but that's another topic

She isn't one of the wives who gets beat up by her husband - we all know who he is - for pete's sake she called the police on him and had a restraining order signed against him but once again I'm sure she isn't the only one

So since this ONE wife is not like the others and have to put up a front like she has the perfect husband I take it that was why she went to work the next day otherwise she would have been home with her husband just like all the other wives who get beat up and cheated on - they are the ones who put on a happy face and play pretend

Guest Guest

She isn't one of the wives who their husband cheats on - Lord knows the deparment is full of them but that's another topic

She isn't one of the wives who gets beat up by her husband - we all know who he is - for pete's sake she called the police on him and had a restraining order signed against him but once again I'm sure she isn't the only one

So since this ONE wife is not like the others and have to put up a front like she has the perfect husband I take it that was why she went to work the next day otherwise she would have been home with her husband just like all the other wives who get beat up and cheated on - they are the ones who put on a happy face and play pretend

How do you know she did/didn't go to work? Did someone tell you or did you see it for yourself?

I never heard her say or pretend that she has the perfect husband or marriage. She is a REAL woman who does what she has to to keep her family together. Like any other REAL WOMAN would do. But since we are basing our opinions on anything other than facts, you wouldn't know what that feels like because you have the OTHER TYPE OF WOMAN. So please don't pass judgment when you don't even know what you are talking about. Come back at me with some facts

Guest Guest

and yet he is still a "police officer". This police department IS A JOKE!

Guest hehehehehe

Now I can't do that, that would give away too much information. Facts are out there about the officer beating his with though!! Kids are out there proving officers cheated on their wives

I have a question........ are you trying to say a REAL WOMAN would stay in an abusive marriage just to keep her family together? That is the sadest thing I've heard. If you are a wife of an abusive officer, better yet, if you are in a relationship with an abusive person GET OUT don't stay because you have a family together. You and your kids deserve better and you will be happier without that abusive person in your life. Don't be blinded by "love", a "uniform", or a sense of "false security"

Guest Guest
Now I can't do that, that would give away too much information. Facts are out there about the officer beating his with though!! Kids are out there proving officers cheated on their wives

So you really don't know. Admit it. You are on this board posting a bunch of un-proven truths. And you want to say he is guilty of making something up. YOU ARE GUILTY OF THAT!

Thanks for playing detective. Bring your finding to HPD and maybe if you aren't already on the force you will qualify, and if you are one of the BRAVE HPD you might be able to squeeze a promotion out of this one.

Guest hehehehehe

sorry no can do information may have been given to me on a personal level. I'm not a real detective, I just play one on TV hehehehehe or maybe one day I will be promoted to one. One never knows.

Guest Guest
I have a question........ are you trying to say a REAL WOMAN would stay in an abusive marriage just to keep her family together? That is the sadest thing I've heard. If you are a wife of an abusive officer, better yet, if you are in a relationship with an abusive person GET OUT don't stay because you have a family together. You and your kids deserve better and you will be happier without that abusive person in your life. Don't be blinded by "love", a "uniform", or a sense of "false security"

No that is NOT what I am saying. I was addressing the issue of her going/not going to work.

Guest Guest
sorry no can do information may have been given to me on a personal level. I'm not a real detective, I just play one on TV hehehehehe or maybe one day I will be promoted to one. One never knows.

One could only hope that would never happen. I really do hope that you aren't a police officer and just playing one on this board because you really do not know what you are talking about.

Guest one will never know

I can be the officer on the corner crossing your mother on her way home from bingo. I can be the officer that sits next to you while you are on duty. You may see me riding in the park or sitting near dunkin donuts watching the kids play with their new cars.

You will never know so watch what you say - I may be close by listening to you

Guest Guest
I can be the officer on the corner crossing your mother on her way home from bingo. I can be the officer that sits next to you while you are on duty. You may see me riding in the park or sitting near dunkin donuts watching the kids play with their new cars.

You will never know so watch what you say - I may be close by listening to you

I don't have to watch what I say because you DON'T cross my mother coming home from bingo and you DON'T sit next to me while on duty.

And I can agree with you there, all you do is watch and NEVER take any action. So what should I watch out for? You? The HPD? Give me a break. As I said before you are a JOKE.

Guest Guest

I agree, this Officer was very productive and did an excellent job. The last Chief gave him several commendations and supported him wholeheartedly. When the new Chief took office, his position was jeopardized. If I were him, I would ask to take a polygraph test to prove my innocence.

Archived