Pres. Vote

HeyDuke.net

Who you Voting for?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who you Voting for?

• Bush
    • Kerry

Guest Radagast
BTW - If you're looking for 'stellar truthfulness' in George W Bush you'll need an electron microscope to find it.

Stellar?? Probably not, although I personally have a rpoblem with some of the so-called "lies" that the man is being accused of. Realistically, Decisions have to be made on information provided, the President doesnt do these Analyses himself, he HAS to rely on his staff to give him the best information available..I think THAT is where the problem may lie. Unfortunately, Spinning the truth has become a way of life on Both sides of the aisle, although at least the right usually Sticks to one side of an issue, rather than Flip-flopping every time a question is asked..LOL. The other night I listened to Kerry trying to explain the whole Ribbon Tossing incident..only to be REALLY embarrassed by a playback of a tape from when he was VVAW president pretty much stating the opposite...Oh and this was by Gibson on Good Morning America....HARDLY a hotbed of the "Right Wing Conspiracy". Too bad for the Democrats they they dont have a new Generation of Zel Millers to take up the torch for them...Now THAT is a man i would vote for in a Hearbeat!!!

Zell Miller is a Republican for all intents and purposes. He votes with the Republicans on just about everything except if it involves some pork barrel item for the State of Georgia. I'm glad he'll be gone soon.

How ribbon tossing semantics can overshadow the 500lb gorilla of Bush's AWOL from the TANG only millions of dollars in advertising can tell. Bush has simply flooded the airways with BS. The biggest laugh of all is sending out Dick Cheny to try to blow holes in John Kerry's record on defense. Since his once and future interest in Halaburton is gaining value by making money hand over fist in Iraq on the backs of US taxpayers, no wonder he's angry with Kerry for trying to cut his profits.

The real bottom line here is that it's April. Bush or Kerry can be ahead in the polls and it doesn't matter. If the job picture in Ohio, Michigan and West Virginia don't improve and/or Iraq stays the same or gets worse by November, Bush is done on 1/20/05. Turning those two situations around would assure him the election, however, that would be like hitting the lottery, at this point.

If Bush wants to spend all his money now to be a couple of points ahead of Kerry in the polls, fine. Who's ahead on Nov. 2nd is all that matters. In my view, unless something drastic happens you'd better get used to saying John F. Kerry, President of the United States.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Radagast
I wish people would paraphrase for us simple folk.

You are far from 'simple folk' Mr. HeyDuke.net, I've visited your web site :P .

Anyway, what causes you to request a paraphrase?

I wish people would paraphrase for us simple folk.

You are far from 'simple folk' Mr. HeyDuke.net, I've visited your web site :P .

Anyway, what causes you to request a paraphrase?

So much to read, so little time.

I'm not making fun of you but when I'm reading your post, i feel like I'm watching CNN. But thats just becuase I'm young and not into politics as much.

Guest Cymbaline

And look at what we have going on now ....an America beheaded on national tv Iraqi prisoners tortured and mutilated on camera .......AND PEOPLE WANT TO KEEP BUSH IN OFFICE ......YOU SICK S.O.Bs. This must end bring the boys and girls back home before more die. To those who are for this while you'll cry when you lose a brother sister cousin uncle aunt mother or father or whatever in that mess over there in Iraq I will be laughing in your face at your stupidity and ignorance.

I pray for a draft now just so I can avoid it. Im not rebelious but god it would do me justice. But I shall stay calm the approval ratings of our dictator is falling rapidly ...I don't think he will be voted in again. Besides he was a lame duck pretzel choking of a president anyway. Im just affraid of who's next? Adolf Hitler?

Guest Cymbaline
Hey Radagast, You're just like all the rest of the Bush Hating Liberals out there. Hate him with all your might and try your hardest not to see how he can and will protect this Country. Your answer for everything is "He wanted the oil", What a crock of Sh*t!

Any Democratic candidate, including Kerry will just put this country in harms way all over again like Clinton.

Clinton didn't seize the oppurtunity to stop Osama, on more than one occassion I might add and 9/11 happened as a result of that.

George W. Bush is a very straight forward, clear minded individual with America's best interests in mind. I will be voting for him and anyone who can see past the party lines will too.

He is the best man for the job!

Protecting us? You mean taking all our civil liberties and freedoms away? In the name of what national security? Get lost!! Pretty soon we aren't going to be able to piss in a public restroom without being searched or stripped down. Ever been to the Cleveland Greyhound Buss Terminal? I have I watched as a very very old african American lady was litteraly ransacked by security. It was 3 a.m and My bet is that she just wanted to get on a buss and get to where she was going not blow up a buss load of people. So in all this mess no one can be trusted everyones the enemy we are guilty untill proven innocent all in the name of national security.

Wake up people ......Im telling ya's the truth here this is the cold hard facts.

Guest Cymbaline

My heads not in the sand...its your head thats up your a$$ thell me something does your fecal matter up there stink or not!

why are you hanging around the public restrooms at the Cleveland Bus Terminal? <_< Hopefully not exercizing your liberties and freedoms on others.

Archived