Pres. Vote

HeyDuke.net

Who you Voting for?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who you Voting for?

• Bush
    • Kerry

Guest (D) Tolerater
P.S. Bush has been in 4 years and he hasn't closed the borders either.

Actually Bush has been in office for three years and

he's been fighting Terrorists since 9-11. He took the fight to them and

he's kept us safe all this time.

What would Kerry have done?

Think of our country's safety first...Democrats have a proven record

of tearing down our military and inteligence...What do we do then?

Become sitting ducks...That's what!

If you care about our country's future,

then we need to keep Bush in office.

Our future safety depends on it!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kearny_NJ
President Bush gets my vote. Kerry is a nut. Sometimes you have to stand and fight, like it or not. Wasn't it a democrat(JFK) that got us into Vietnam. Is Kerry the best the democrats have? As far as creating jobs, presidents don't have the ability to do that. The private sector creates jobs. Government jobs are all paid for by the taxpayer that works for the non government sector. As far as Iraq is concerned, I doubt the reason we are there is WMD. It's more like we now have a large military presence in that area which has always been unstable. Is it about oil, probably. Oil runs the economy and the Middle East has the oil. Try getting along without it. Those of us that remember the "gas crisis" in the 70's might not take oil so lightly. It drives the cost of everything. The Arabs understand force and if the the UN(which the U.S. supplies approx.25% of funding) would do its job, this situation wouldn't be. We are voting for a president with OUR best interests in mind, which is why people from other countries hate President Bush. Somebody has to take the lead and thank God Gore isn't president. <_<

JFK only sent advisors. LBJ is the one who really sent us into Vietnam and he was barely a (D) anyway.

Guest Guest

I believe we will never be safe no matter who is President. However, I recognize spin when I hear it. Vote for me and you'll be safe. They only record Bush has to run on is he is fighting terrorism. Distract the peasants and maybe they won't notice other issues. i.e. the economy etc. Our boys and girls being blown up on a dirt road by civilians is not war, nor is it fighting terrorism. It is a result of being where we are not wanted. I say bring the money home.

Guest Guest
I believe we will never be safe no matter who is President. However, I recognize spin when I hear it. Vote for me and you'll be safe. They only record Bush has to run on is he is fighting terrorism. Distract the peasants and maybe they won't notice other issues. i.e. the economy etc. Our boys and girls being blown up on a dirt road by civilians is not war, nor is it fighting terrorism. It is a result of being where we are not wanted. I say bring the money home.

Ok, so we bring the money home and our troops of course. We don't finish the job we started over there and then what?

I'll tell you what....The strongest army of Iraqi insurgents takes over and the Iraqi people are right back where they started from.

Not to mention the safety of the US and the rest of the world WHEN THE TERRORISTS USE THAT COUNTRY AS A TRAINING GROUND.

We need to complete the job we started over there PERIOD!

Guest KerryFan

Kerry fought in Vietnam...he volunteered - he wasn't drafted. Once there, he realized that the US had no real need to be there and that as a result, US soldiers were being killed. Iraq is similar to Vietnam. Did Saddam have to go? Absolutely! He was a dictator that killed many and was adamant in his hatred towards the US and her policies. He, like Osama, would be capable of ordering terrorist attacks on the US. But, the real issue here is that Osama ordered the attacks on the US and not Saddam. Since Osama technically does not have a country - he is a leader of a people but not of a physical location, Bush felt that he had to go after a physical location to satisfy the need of vindication. The result - hundreds of Americans being killed. Unfortunately, the most oppressed groups during Saddam's regime (Sunni and Shiite) are now joining forces to battle the Americans. By eliminating Saddam, our troops provided these groups with the right to profess their faith(s) and yet, they thank us by killing our troops. Thus, Iraq is similar to Vietnam.

Hindsight is 20/20. Perhaps, Kerry would do things differently and perhaps not. However, I think that his past service and experience in this arena make him much more qualified than Bush. Besides, Kerry made his money in ketchup not oil <_< ...LOL

Guest That's just not right!
we should send all of our blacks and hispanics over there, that'll fix their *ss. :lol:

There's no Welfare over there, How would they survive? :P

Here's a good one for ya...

Why aren't there any Hispanics on Star Trek?

Because they don't want to work in the future either! :lol:

Guest Guest
we should send all of our blacks and hispanics over there, that'll fix their *ss. :lol:

There's no Welfare over there, How would they survive? :P

Here's a good one for ya...

Why aren't there any Hispanics on Star Trek?

Because they don't want to work in the future either! :lol:

hahahahaha funny.. here is a fact for ya.

Where do Irish Families go on Vacation???

A different BAR.

Guest Guest

I hate to say it but I couldn't agree more. I would take any Republican in office during war, over a Democrat any day. We need a redneck in office who believes in shooting first and asking questions later.

Kerry would be another Kennedy, do we really want another Missile Crisis?

Bush may be dumb, but he has an itchy trigger finger

I hate to say it but I couldn't agree more. I would take any Republican in office during war, over a Democrat any day. We need a redneck in office who believes in shooting first and asking questions later.

I like that too, but that's all he's good for.

Guest Guest

Obviously you don't have a son or daughter over there.

Guest Guest

obviously, ANY person in our armed forces is there voluntarily. You as a parent may not like it, but your loved ones have made a decision to fight for their country. War is a dirty business and the fact is people die or are wounded. They are there so you don't become a target. Do you think all of this is just going to go away if its ignored?

Guest Guest
obviously, ANY person in our armed forces is there voluntarily. You as a parent may not like it, but your loved ones have made a decision to fight for their country. War is a dirty business and the fact is people die or are wounded. They are there so you don't become a target. Do you think all of this is just going to go away if its ignored?

I think almost everyone believes that if we pull our troops and close our eyes, everything will be just fine.

Wrong! :angry:

Yipes. Just f**king yipes.

Do you have a brain? Do you have a heart? How could you say such a thing? To begin with, how could you make such an insensitive comment? "Well it's there fault they're dying... they volunteered." That is what you said... right? Pretty much? Yeah. Also, what do you know about whether they volunteered or not? After 9/11 and after the beginning of the war in Afghanistan, ARMY recruiters came to Kearny High School. What did they tell my fellow students and I? They told us they'd pay for our college and we'd, mostlikely, never see any combat. So what do you say to the over 100,000 reservists in Iraq right now? Do you tell them, they volunteered, it's there fault they're in harms way every day?

Guest Ret. Marine Sarg.
Do you have a brain? Do you have a heart? How could you say such a thing? To begin with, how could you make such an insensitive comment? "Well it's there fault they're dying... they volunteered." That is what you said... right? Pretty much? Yeah. Also, what do you know about whether they volunteered or not? After 9/11 and after the beginning of the war in Afghanistan, ARMY recruiters came to Kearny High School. What did they tell my fellow students and I? They told us they'd pay for our college and we'd, mostlikely, never see any combat. So what do you say to the over 100,000 reservists in Iraq right now? Do you tell them, they volunteered, it's there fault they're in harms way every day?

"They told us they'd pay for our college and we'd, most likely, never see any combat."

Most likely wouldn't, sad you couldn't just sit back on an island somewhere sipping margaritas getting $100,000.00 for college. Thank god the men during WW2 didn't cry so much, otherwise we would all be speaking German right now.

Has everyone forgotten what happened on 9/11? That will hopefully never happen on our shores again. As an American much older than most of you, I say that if it takes showing our huge guns to put fear into the rest of the world so it never happens again so be it.

God Bless America, and God Bless our troops.

Guest Guest
Do you have a brain?  Do you have a heart?  How could you say such a thing?  To begin with, how could you make such an insensitive comment?  "Well it's there fault they're dying... they volunteered."  That is what you said... right?  Pretty much?  Yeah.  Also, what do you know about whether they volunteered or not?  After 9/11 and after the beginning of the war in Afghanistan, ARMY recruiters came to Kearny High School.  What did they tell my fellow students and I?  They told us they'd pay for our college and we'd, mostlikely, never see any combat.  So what do you say to the over 100,000 reservists in Iraq right now?  Do you tell them, they volunteered, it's there fault they're in harms way every day?

"They told us they'd pay for our college and we'd, most likely, never see any combat."

Most likely wouldn't, sad you couldn't just sit back on an island somewhere sipping margaritas getting $100,000.00 for college. Thank god the men during WW2 didn't cry so much, otherwise we would all be speaking German right now.

Has everyone forgotten what happened on 9/11? That will hopefully never happen on our shores again. As an American much older than most of you, I say that if it takes showing our huge guns to put fear into the rest of the world so it never happens again so be it.

God Bless America, and God Bless our troops.

Sgt. Idiot, you clearly missed my point, you dumb f**k. Read it again.

Guest Guest

Yipes. Just f**king yipes.

First of all, they didn't join to die. They joined to protect you. Wheather your a cop, fireman or a marine, death and injury ARE part of the job. What do you think the military is some sort of education program? If you don't want to see combat, don't join the military. You couldn't possibly be that dumb. How dare you insult our troops with such stupid remarks. Unlike you, these people are serving their country in a way you'll never understand. They are proud of doing something most people wouldn't, putting their life on the line for others. The armed services doesn't make millionaires and scholars, they make fighting machines to protect and serve our country and its interests. You see, people like you only are concerned for themselves. You what what this country has to offer but are unwilling to pay the price. You take for granted what our military protects. But I'm sure you'll be one of the first to back them when it suits your needs. <_<

Guest Guestiest

theres a word for people like you...................french

Guest You'll grow up

Hey KearnyNJ,

One day you'll grow up and come to see the world in a whole new light.

You can't even defend yourself after a comment like that.

You should take a point or two from some of the older people around you and learn to listen, evaluate and then give your opinion.

We were all young and stupid at one time too <_<

Guest be aware

get ready kiddies cause the draft is coming. it won't matter who is president. this country is at war with uncivilized animals with no respect for life. when you go you better pay attention when it comes to protecting yourselves and your buddies. it doesn't matter what job you do you better get good at killing the enemy. it not a game.

Guest Guest

since thats where most of the terrorists come into the states, Im sure you'll be very welcome. The French Canadians can teach you how to surrender, hands up and pants down.

Archived