Garage for 3 cars

Total of 7 bedrooms

Wood Floors / Separate Utilities

Finished Basement

$545,000.00 Low Taxes.

Great Investment.

Close to Transportation

For More Information Please post here or send a message

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!! $545,000 FOR HARRISON, AND YOU SAY LOW TAXES... THAT'S BULL. NO ONE IN HARRISON PAYS LOW TAXES. WE'LL I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU FOR TRYING, WANT TO GET OUT... HUH!!!! THE SKY IS BLUER OUTSIDE OF HARRISON, GOOD LUCK. IF YOU THINK YOU'LL GET THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR A HOUSE IN HARRISON....

Guest Need A Home

FOR SALE BY OWNER

Harrison

2 Family House +1 House

Garage for 3 cars

Total of 7 bedrooms

Finished Basement

$545,000.00 Low Taxes.

Great Investment.

I would be happy to offer $360,000 if it is newer.

Any counter offer?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!! $545,000 FOR HARRISON, AND YOU SAY LOW TAXES... THAT'S BULL.  NO ONE IN HARRISON PAYS LOW TAXES.  WE'LL I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU FOR TRYING, WANT TO GET OUT... HUH!!!!  THE SKY IS BLUER OUTSIDE OF HARRISON, GOOD LUCK.  IF YOU THINK YOU'LL GET THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR A HOUSE IN HARRISON....

Just selling because my father is sick. I just want to spend sometime with him before he passes on.

You did not have to be cruel about.

Guest Carlton Shheetss
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!! $545,000 FOR HARRISON, AND YOU SAY LOW TAXES... THAT'S BULL.  NO ONE IN HARRISON PAYS LOW TAXES.  WE'LL I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU FOR TRYING, WANT TO GET OUT... HUH!!!!  THE SKY IS BLUER OUTSIDE OF HARRISON, GOOD LUCK.  IF YOU THINK YOU'LL GET THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR A HOUSE IN HARRISON....

Read the Observer or Berganite--

They will get that price or more.

It's sad

William St. Closer to Frankly Rodger Blvd.

You can send an e-mail if you need more information.

AND YOU WANT MORE THAN HALF OF A MILLION DOLLARS FOR A HOUSE ON WILLIAM STREET... YOU ARE MORE THAN NUTS. I THINK YOU MUST BE JOKING... NO WAY WILL YOU GET THAT MUCH FOR A HOME IN HARRISON... MY GOD, THE NEW TOWN HOUSES GOING UP DON'T COST THAT MUCH AND THEY WILL BE BRAND NEW, WITH BIG ROOMS, GARAGES AND A BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT VIEW... LADY, I THINK YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MARBLES ESPECIALLY TO POST ON HERE. AND YOU ARE SELLING IT YOURSELF, GOOD LUCK. YOU'LL NEED IT

AND YOU WANT MORE THAN HALF OF A MILLION DOLLARS FOR A HOUSE ON WILLIAM STREET... YOU ARE MORE THAN NUTS.  I THINK YOU MUST BE JOKING... NO WAY WILL YOU GET THAT MUCH FOR A HOME IN HARRISON... MY GOD, THE NEW TOWN HOUSES GOING UP DON'T COST THAT MUCH AND THEY WILL BE BRAND NEW, WITH BIG ROOMS, GARAGES AND A BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT VIEW...  LADY, I THINK YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MARBLES ESPECIALLY TO POST ON HERE.  AND YOU ARE SELLING IT YOURSELF, GOOD LUCK.  YOU'LL NEED IT

Beautiful waterfront?????? Can I have some of what you're smokin, cuz it must be some good sh*t!!! :o

FOR SALE BY OWNER

Harrison

2 Family House +1 House

Garage for 3 cars

Total of 7 bedrooms

Finished Basement

$545,000.00 Low Taxes.

Great Investment.

Close to Transportation

THIS IS A 3 FAMILY HOME

jSUT WANTED TO MAKE IT CLEAR.

THE ADDRESS IS 312 WILLIAM ST.

AND YOU WANT MORE THAN HALF OF A MILLION DOLLARS FOR A HOUSE ON WILLIAM STREET... YOU ARE MORE THAN NUTS.  I THINK YOU MUST BE JOKING... NO WAY WILL YOU GET THAT MUCH FOR A HOME IN HARRISON... MY GOD, THE NEW TOWN HOUSES GOING UP DON'T COST THAT MUCH AND THEY WILL BE BRAND NEW, WITH BIG ROOMS, GARAGES AND A BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT VIEW...  LADY, I THINK YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MARBLES ESPECIALLY TO POST ON HERE.  AND YOU ARE SELLING IT YOURSELF, GOOD LUCK.  YOU'LL NEED IT

May be in North Carolina, Virginia....

Here in NJ not a chance.

By the way if you are not interested MYOB.

Nobody is asking you to buy it.

FOR SALE BY OWNER

Harrison

2 Family House +1 House

Garage for 3 cars

Total of 7 bedrooms

Finished Basement

$545,000.00 Low Taxes.

Great Investment.

Close to Transportation

And you're not going through ******* ****** to sell your house?

You can say goodbye to any permits, abatements, variances, etc. you might ever need from the town.

That's not a real estate office. That's the Town Hall. the Police Department, your local political precinct and corner tavern all located at one address---on FRANK E. RODGERS Blvd- who was it's first owner/broker!!! Get it?

Woe to you who might forego paying a commission to **.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

FOR SALE BY OWNER

Harrison

2 Family House +1 House

Garage for 3 cars

Total of 7 bedrooms

Finished Basement

$545,000.00 Low Taxes.

Great Investment.

Close to Transportation

Are all the apartments rented?

FOR SALE BY OWNER

Harrison

2 Family House +1 House

Garage for 3 cars

Total of 7 bedrooms

Finished Basement

$545,000.00 Low Taxes.

Great Investment.

Close to Transportation

What is a 2 family house plus another house , is this 2 seperate buildings or 1 3family house?????

What is a 2 family house plus another house ,  is this 2 seperate  buildings  or 1  3family house?????

That means is two separate buildings in the same lot.

In this case the front house has 2 floors and in the back of the lot is a separate house.

Thank you,

Juliana

Guest Interested
What is a 2 family house plus another house ,  is this 2 seperate  buildings  or 1  3family house?????

Probably two family house in front and one family dwelling in rear yard, common in Harrison. How low are the taxes? Please provide me a dollar amount, I'll ride by and contact you if interested. Is the three car garage attached, under the house, or a seperate un attached structure? Thanks in advance for your response as I am potentially interested. Also, how many bedrooms in each apartment?

Probably two family house in front and one family dwelling in rear yard, common in Harrison. How low are the taxes? Please provide me a dollar amount, I'll ride by and contact you if interested. Is the three car garage attached, under the house, or a seperate un attached structure? Thanks in advance for your response as I am potentially interested. Also, how many bedrooms in each apartment?

Taxes are around $5200.00

The garage is under the house. It fits 3 cars one after the other. Not next to each other.

The front house:

First floor apartment has 2 bedrooms.

Second floor apartment could be 2 or 3 bedrooms and also on the front of the apartment there is an area that could be used as an office.

Back house:

2 bedrooms. There is plenty of room to built up.

I hope I answered all your questions. Feel free to send an e-mail if need anymore information.

Thank you,

Juliana