Bitter unhappy residents.......

harrison_resident

UGH I should have known that no one in this town could have a little fun.

Are you all that bitter and unhappy? There is a solution…… move out. There is so much negativity here. Actually it sounds a little like jealousy. Whose job is being moved? Who’s sleeping with whom? Who works for the town that shouldn’t? I work harder then her/him. The mayor S**ks. Losers live in the gardens.

Do you all know how freaking ignorant you sound? Why would anyone care about someone else's job? If no one is sleeping with your wife or husband who cares if they're having fun with someone else’s? The mayor S**ks? Ok that sounds like all the Americans that complain about the President. Guess what you guys????? You voted for him so stop bitching. If you have complaints why not take it up with him? He’s the mayor of Harrison not the President of the USA, I’m sure you can get a minute on his calendar it may not accomplish anything but at least you can get some of your animosity off your chest. If not, he lives in town, I’m sure you’ll run into him at some point. Seems that all anyone in this town wants to do is complain. It’s sad actually. Losers live in the gardens.....ok you got me there but guess what folks this is Harrison loser live everywhere. There are also good people, hard working people in the gardens and in Harrison. He/She has a town job? Working for Town isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. After all those people have to deal everyone complaining about them all the time and they don’t make any money for goodness sake. They might as well be volunteering for what they get paid. Of course they live in the gardens. How can they afford anything else? I’m sure I’m going to get slammed for this post but if just one person realizes how stupid this is it will be worth it.

The latest post is someone slamming the Booster club…..That is just NUTS!!!!! How can you complain about people that are volunteering their time for your kids? Pathetic!!!! If you would like to get involved there are several volunteer opportunities throughout the town that need volunteers. The Elks – another club people slam but during the holidays there always there giving out free stuff. The Lions Club – Ok so no one has complained about this one yet but after this I’m sure someone will find something to complain about. I’m sure they can use members. If you have children why not become a member of your child’s PTA? There is so much else you can do in town. Why are you bothering the people that run the Booster Club? They work well together and are willing to give up their free time let them do it. I can’t imagine anyone else doing a better job anyway.

Now don’t even let me get started on the Police Department. How freaking disgusting that everyone bashes the police department. They’re all there when you need them. Again it’s another case of just wanting to complain about something. If you have a problem with a police officer and it’s a valid one file a complaint. It will be looked into. If you don’t follow the proper protocol it’s probably because you’re full of crap and making something up. I have found the officers to be very helpful in my experience with them. I don't really know much about the special officers, only what I've read on this post but it seems they don't stand a chance. It's unfortunate that they are not hiring more police office with the increasing population in town and I do think that is a bad idea. I have not voiced my opinion to anyone yet because I don't really know enough about it. Why is everyone coming down so hard on whoever the people are that were hired for these special jobs? Again sounds kind of like jealousy to me. whatever.

OMG I have just turned into one of those annoying people that write a lot of crap. OH WELL!!!! Be happy for once seriously…..there is always someone that has it a lot worse. If you’re able to get up in the morning and move about on your one you have at least 2 things to be thankful for.

Are you all that bitter and unhappy?  There is a solution…… move out.  There is so much negativity here.  Actually it sounds a little like jealousy.  Whose job is being moved? Who’s sleeping with whom? Who works for the town that shouldn’t?  I work harder then her/him.  The mayor S**ks.  Losers live in the gardens. 

Do you all know how freaking ignorant you sound?  Why would anyone care about someone else's job?  If no one is sleeping with your wife or husband who cares if they're having fun with someone else’s?  The mayor S**ks?  Ok that sounds like all the Americans that complain about the President.  Guess what you guys?????  You voted for him so stop bitching.  If you have complaints why not take it up with him?  He’s the mayor of Harrison not the President of the USA, I’m sure you can get a minute on his calendar it may not accomplish anything but at least you can get some of your animosity off your chest.  If not, he lives in town, I’m sure you’ll run into him at some point.  Seems that all anyone in this town wants to do is complain.  It’s sad actually.  Losers live in the gardens.....ok you got me there but guess what folks this is Harrison loser live everywhere.  There are also good people, hard working people in the gardens and in Harrison.  He/She has a town job?  Working for Town isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.  After all those people have to deal everyone complaining about them all the time and they don’t make any money for goodness sake.  They might as well be volunteering for what they get paid.  Of course they live in the gardens.  How can they afford anything else?  I’m sure I’m going to get slammed for this post but if just one person realizes how stupid this is it will be worth it.

The latest post is someone slamming the Booster club…..That is just NUTS!!!!!  How can you complain about people that are volunteering their time for your kids?  Pathetic!!!!  If you would like to get involved there are several volunteer opportunities throughout the town that need volunteers.  The Elks – another club people slam but during the holidays there always there giving out free stuff.  The Lions Club – Ok so no one has complained about this one yet but after this I’m sure someone will find something to complain about.  I’m sure they can use members.  If you have children why not become a member of your child’s PTA?  There is so much else you can do in town.  Why are you bothering the people that run the Booster Club?  They work well together and are willing to give up their free time let them do it.  I can’t imagine anyone else doing a better job anyway.

Now don’t even let me get started on the Police Department.  How freaking disgusting that everyone bashes the police department.  They’re all there when you need them.  Again it’s another case of just wanting to complain about something.  If you have a problem with a police officer and it’s a valid one file a complaint.  It will be looked into.  If you don’t follow the proper protocol it’s probably because you’re full of crap and making something up.  I have found the officers to be very helpful in my experience with them.  I don't really know much about the special officers, only what I've read on this post but it seems they don't stand a chance.  It's unfortunate that they are not hiring more police office with the increasing population in town and I do think that is a bad idea.  I have not voiced my opinion to anyone yet because I don't really know enough about it.  Why is everyone coming down so hard on whoever the people are that were hired for these special jobs?  Again sounds kind of like jealousy to me.  whatever.   

OMG I have just turned into one of those annoying people that write a lot of crap.  OH WELL!!!!  Be happy for once seriously…..there is always someone that has it a lot worse.  If you’re able to get up in the morning and move about on your one you have at least 2 things to be thankful for.

AMEN!!! Very well said!

Are you all that bitter and unhappy?  There is a solution…… move out.  There is so much negativity here.  Actually it sounds a little like jealousy.  Whose job is being moved? Who’s sleeping with whom? Who works for the town that shouldn’t?  I work harder then her/him.  The mayor S**ks.  Losers live in the gardens. 

Do you all know how freaking ignorant you sound?  Why would anyone care about someone else's job?  If no one is sleeping with your wife or husband who cares if they're having fun with someone else’s?  The mayor S**ks?  Ok that sounds like all the Americans that complain about the President.  Guess what you guys?????  You voted for him so stop bitching.  If you have complaints why not take it up with him?  He’s the mayor of Harrison not the President of the USA, I’m sure you can get a minute on his calendar it may not accomplish anything but at least you can get some of your animosity off your chest.  If not, he lives in town, I’m sure you’ll run into him at some point.  Seems that all anyone in this town wants to do is complain.  It’s sad actually.  Losers live in the gardens.....ok you got me there but guess what folks this is Harrison loser live everywhere.  There are also good people, hard working people in the gardens and in Harrison.  He/She has a town job?  Working for Town isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.  After all those people have to deal everyone complaining about them all the time and they don’t make any money for goodness sake.  They might as well be volunteering for what they get paid.  Of course they live in the gardens.  How can they afford anything else?  I’m sure I’m going to get slammed for this post but if just one person realizes how stupid this is it will be worth it.

The latest post is someone slamming the Booster club…..That is just NUTS!!!!!  How can you complain about people that are volunteering their time for your kids?  Pathetic!!!!  If you would like to get involved there are several volunteer opportunities throughout the town that need volunteers.  The Elks – another club people slam but during the holidays there always there giving out free stuff.  The Lions Club – Ok so no one has complained about this one yet but after this I’m sure someone will find something to complain about.  I’m sure they can use members.  If you have children why not become a member of your child’s PTA?  There is so much else you can do in town.  Why are you bothering the people that run the Booster Club?  They work well together and are willing to give up their free time let them do it.  I can’t imagine anyone else doing a better job anyway.

Now don’t even let me get started on the Police Department.  How freaking disgusting that everyone bashes the police department.  They’re all there when you need them.  Again it’s another case of just wanting to complain about something.  If you have a problem with a police officer and it’s a valid one file a complaint.  It will be looked into.  If you don’t follow the proper protocol it’s probably because you’re full of crap and making something up.  I have found the officers to be very helpful in my experience with them.  I don't really know much about the special officers, only what I've read on this post but it seems they don't stand a chance.  It's unfortunate that they are not hiring more police office with the increasing population in town and I do think that is a bad idea.  I have not voiced my opinion to anyone yet because I don't really know enough about it.  Why is everyone coming down so hard on whoever the people are that were hired for these special jobs?  Again sounds kind of like jealousy to me.  whatever.   

OMG I have just turned into one of those annoying people that write a lot of crap.  OH WELL!!!!  Be happy for once seriously…..there is always someone that has it a lot worse.  If you’re able to get up in the morning and move about on your one you have at least 2 things to be thankful for.

:P Hi, Newbie. It is about time some one else has the same feelings. I like the way you think!

You are right. All the shit going on in the world and they all B**ch and complain about stupid shit. Thank god you can get up every day go to work and just doing your normal things. Very well said.

I MAKE YOUR WORDS MINE!!

and may I add:

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because YOU HAVE LIVED. This is to have succeded."

too bad there is a lack of successful people in this town!!

Guest BlueTideBacker

Thank you, RAY, For your unbiased comments.

I LOVE THIS!!! I just printed it out and hung it at my desk. It's so nice to hear some replies from some of the few "normal" residents of the town. I hope you all have a Great week end.

I MAKE YOUR WORDS MINE!!

and may I add:

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because YOU HAVE LIVED. This is to have succeded."

BRAVO!

I too am thankful for all the good things in my life!

You don't live in the gardens do you?

Just kidding!

I MAKE YOUR WORDS MINE!!

and may I add:

There is no lack of successful people in this town, we just do not regularly visit this site because of the number of idiots and malcontents that post here!

HOPE YOU ARE NOW HAPPY THAT YOU KNOW WHAT WE THINK OF YOU IDIOTS!

a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PERSON!

• 2 weeks later...
There is no lack of successful people in this town, we just do not regularly visit this site because of the number of idiots and malcontents that post here!

HOPE YOU ARE NOW HAPPY THAT YOU KNOW WHAT WE THINK OF YOU IDIOTS!

a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PERSON!

Hit a nerve!!! did I?? :huh:

a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PERSON??? Are you kidding me?? In this town??? talk to me when you have outgrown the mile square city of Harrison!! Maybe business are good but I don't believe you are a successful person at all. I still feel a lot of anger on you!! :P:(

Hit a nerve!!! did I?? :ninja:

a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PERSON??? Are you kidding me?? In this town??? talk to me when you have outgrown the mile square city of Harrison!! Maybe business are good but I don't believe you are a successful person at all. I still feel a lot of anger on you!!  :ninja:  :ninja:

That's your problem, IDIOT, not mine!

Hit a nerve!!! did I?? :rolleyes:

a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PERSON??? Are you kidding me?? In this town??? talk to me when you have outgrown the mile square city of Harrison!! Maybe business are good but I don't believe you are a successful person at all. I still feel a lot of anger on you!!  :rolleyes:  :lol:

WHY IS IT THAT UNLESS YOU LEAVE HARRISON YOU ARE CONSIDERED A SUCCESS, BUT IF YOU STAY BECAUSE YOU REALLY DO LOVE IT HERE YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT YOU HAVE YOU LEAVE THE TOWN YOU WERE BORN IN!! I WAS BORN HERE AND RAISED MY CHILDREN - AND YES THEY ALL WENT TO COLLEGE AND ARE WORKING. THEY WANTED TO BUY A HOUSE HERE BUT THEY COULDN'T AFFORD IT SO THEY HAD TO LEAVE - BUT THEY HAVE NO REGRETS ABOUT BEING RAISED HERE THEY STILL COME AND BRING THEIR OWN CHILDREN AND TELL THEM ALL ABOUT GROWING UP HERE. ITS STILL THE GREATEST TOWN, CHANGED QUITE A BIT BUT ITS STILL HARRISON. SO IF YOU SO ASHAMED ABOUT BEING RAISED IN HARRISON, I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU, BUT I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING ONLY BAD THINGS ABOUT HARRISON. JUST LEAVE AND STOP ALL YOUR BAD MOUTHING.

WHY IS IT THAT UNLESS YOU LEAVE HARRISON YOU ARE CONSIDERED A SUCCESS, BUT IF YOU STAY BECAUSE YOU REALLY DO LOVE IT HERE YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT YOU HAVE YOU LEAVE THE TOWN YOU WERE BORN IN!!    I WAS BORN HERE AND RAISED MY CHILDREN - AND YES THEY ALL WENT TO COLLEGE AND ARE WORKING.  THEY WANTED TO BUY A HOUSE HERE BUT THEY COULDN'T AFFORD IT SO THEY HAD TO LEAVE - BUT THEY HAVE NO REGRETS ABOUT BEING RAISED HERE THEY STILL COME AND BRING THEIR OWN CHILDREN AND TELL THEM ALL ABOUT GROWING UP HERE.  ITS STILL THE GREATEST TOWN, CHANGED QUITE A BIT BUT ITS STILL HARRISON.  SO IF YOU SO ASHAMED ABOUT BEING RAISED IN HARRISON, I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU, BUT I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING ONLY BAD THINGS ABOUT HARRISON.  JUST LEAVE AND STOP ALL YOUR BAD MOUTHING.

WELL SAID, BRAVO FOR YOU !

Guest The Doctor

A little Pepto should help with the diarrhea! Just Kidding!

You speak full of wisdom, grasshopper ----------Well Said!

Who among the long time residents who loved this town hasn't noticed the change that has taken place. Yes, you were raised here and have many fond memories but would want to raise your grandchildren in this town at this period of time. I think not.

BRAVO!

I too am thankful for all the good things in my life!

You don't live in the gardens do you? 

Just kidding!

Of course I Live in the Gardens, What's the matter didn't think someone from the gardens could write like that, well guess what they could.

Guest Rough edges
Is it possible to be BORN in Harrison??  I was born in Kearny but raised in HArrison.Does Harrison have a hospital?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Are you kidding? Inquiring minds? I do believe it is possible to give birth any space the mother happens to physically occupy. Possibly you were not aware of that oddity in nature. :lol: