Death On Hoyt Street

Guest Bill Parsons

Guest Bill Parsons

There was a medical examiner's truck parked outside a house on Hoyt Street the night of Friday, Jan. 12. Does anybody know who died there and the manner of death?

There was a medical examiner's truck parked outside a house on Hoyt Street the night of Friday, Jan. 12. Does anybody know who died there and the manner of death?

No idea, but, uh...maybe a better course of action would be to go ask at the actual location rather than posting here on the off chance someone who knows what happened is actually reading this.

But maybe you did that already with little success and are coming here after, since you're mentioning an event that happened 11 days before your post. Hmm...

Well, in either case, sorry, I have no idea. :blink:

No idea, but, uh...maybe a better course of action would be to go ask at the actual location rather than posting here on the off chance someone who knows what happened is actually reading this.

But maybe you did that already with little success and are coming here after, since you're mentioning an event that happened 11 days before your post. Hmm...

Well, in either case, sorry, I have no idea. :(

What would we do without your wit and sacasm???

Well, in either case, sorry, I have no idea. :D

Strife-Are you doing the little diddle dee do on your doodle again??? You seem to really get off on belittling people, don't you! :( How many times a day do you do it?

You are disgusting!

...what?

Where did I belittle the OP?

Why ask a question if you've already invented your own answer?

If you didn't have an answer for the gentleman, why did you bother with a reply?

Twits like you are so obnoxious they don't usually see when they are spewing condescending sarcasm, on the other hand, could be you have such a big head, you think you are so above everyone, (it was you who said anyone on an open forum is "fair game")....... You're a twit either way!

If you didn't have an answer for the gentleman, why did you bother with a reply?

Honestly, it was kind of a stream of consciousness thing, since I didn't notice the difference between the post date and the 'event date' until I was halfway through it.

The reason I didn't not post at all in the end was because I wasn't even aware of the event, so I guess it was kind of my way of acknowledging it.

Twits like you are so obnoxious they don't usually see when they are spewing condescending sarcasm,

But I wasn't being sarcastic--isn't it presumptuous of you to prejudge me like that? In total honesty, I didn't mean to come off in any such way.

on the other hand, could be you have such a big head, you think you are so above everyone,

For making a simple suggestion? It's not like the suggestion was "go kill yourself" or something, sheesh.

(it was you who said anyone on an open forum is "fair game")....... You're a twit either way!

See, now you're taking something I said out of context. I said that any statement made in a public school classroom is "fair game" as far as being 'allowed' legally to be recorded, covertly or otherwise. I said this to contrast this type of speech with a private conversation being recorded covertly.

Don't you think you're being the least bit unfair and rash with this post? Yeah, in retrospect, I probably should have asked "have you done this" instead of telling him to do it, to give the benefit of the doubt. Just didn't come out that way, though. On the other hand, you've taken that post and come to all kinds of conclusions about me personally, while admonishing me for not giving the OP the benefit of the doubt. Ironic, no? :lol:

Honestly, it was kind of a stream of consciousness thing, since I didn't notice the difference between the post date and the 'event date' until I was halfway through it.

The reason I didn't not post at all in the end was because I wasn't even aware of the event, so I guess it was kind of my way of acknowledging it.

But I wasn't being sarcastic--isn't it presumptuous of you to prejudge me like that? In total honesty, I didn't mean to come off in any such way.

For making a simple suggestion? It's not like the suggestion was "go kill yourself" or something, sheesh.

See, now you're taking something I said out of context. I said that any statement made in a public school classroom is "fair game" as far as being 'allowed' legally to be recorded, covertly or otherwise. I said this to contrast this type of speech with a private conversation being recorded covertly.

Don't you think you're being the least bit unfair and rash with this post? Yeah, in retrospect, I probably should have asked "have you done this" instead of telling him to do it, to give the benefit of the doubt. Just didn't come out that way, though. On the other hand, you've taken that post and come to all kinds of conclusions about me personally, while admonishing me for not giving the OP the benefit of the doubt. Ironic, no? :)

Qiute like the conclusions you have made about numerous posters in here. You didn't have to respond to this last post but you just had to, didn't you? And you had to break it down piece by piece too.

You have to respond to anything and everything posted, even those addressing someone else, like you are a moderator with all the wisdom in the world at your fingertips. Give it a rest. :P

Yea, the washing machine you sold me ate my pants. Where do I go to get a refund? Do you sell medical examiners trucks too? If so, I'll take a two cycle one, or was that the washing machine? :):P:P:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Qiute like the conclusions you have made about numerous posters in here.

None of which were made in response to a single post, except when one post contains so much concentrated dishonesty/absurdity/etc. that it shows enough of their character. Example: "2smart4u" flatly dismissing all evidence which he deems to come from an "atheistic" source without even considering it.

You didn't have to respond to this last post but you just had to, didn't you?  And you had to break it down piece by piece too.

Am I a bad person for wanting to defend myself?

You have to respond to anything and everything posted, even those addressing someone else, like you are a moderator with all the wisdom in the world at your fingertips. Give it a rest.  ;)

You're jumping to conclusions again--guess some people just won't change their mind once it's made up. Regardless, I have every right to respond to any and every post in this forum if I want to, as a member of it; the same goes for every other member of this forum. The private messaging system exists for the explicit purpose of addressing one and only one person.

I'll continue to post regardless of how much you complain about it. I guess you're just going to have to live with it. Seriously, where do you get off saying something like that? :angry:

None of which were made in response to a single post, except when one post contains so much concentrated dishonesty/absurdity/etc. that it shows enough of their character. Example: "2smart4u" flatly dismissing all evidence which he deems to come from an "atheistic" source without even considering it.

Am I a bad person for wanting to defend myself?

You're jumping to conclusions again--guess some people just won't change their mind once it's made up. Regardless, I have every right to respond to any and every post in this forum if I want to, as a member of it; the same goes for every other member of this forum. The private messaging system exists for the explicit purpose of addressing one and only one person.

I'll continue to post regardless of how much you complain about it. I guess you're just going to have to live with it. Seriously, where do you get off saying something like that? :angry:

Once again you prove my point. Just can't let one go by, huh?

Don't you think you're being the least bit unfair and rash with this post? Yeah, in retrospect, I probably should have asked "have you done this" instead of telling him to do it, to give the benefit of the doubt. Just didn't come out that way, though. On the other hand, you've taken that post and come to all kinds of conclusions about me personally, while admonishing me for not giving the OP the benefit of the doubt. Ironic, no? :angry:

If that was the best you can do as an apology, I hope the gentleman can accept it.

• 2 weeks later...

***? Hoyt, His name was bobby, He was dead for several days,

Before the body was discovered.

it may have been cancer. He was 48?.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.