Crossing Guards

Guest Guest

Ok School just Started why is it all The Time The 2 Crossing Guards By The High School the 2 Ladys always Standing there talking Than Now they are Sitting are u kidd me And the other one Is never By her Corner I want this Job Really And Please don't tell me to Mine my Business My Tax Dollars are paying there Salary When will it Stop If u can't handle the Job Give it up already its Every Day with them Oh I Am not a Crossing Guard At all I drive to go pick up My Child I see all the other Crossing Guards Standing Doing there Job They are Not Special Something should be Done it does not look Good at all!!!

Guest Mr Grant Reynolds.

This is nothing new in the town of Harrison. Years ago the crossing guards were proud to be crossing guards and took their jobs seriously usually there's a police officer assigned to be in charge of the crossing guards the best thing for you to do is to find out who that person is in contact them. And if they don't do anything go right to the police chief. It would be quite unfortunate to see a child struck by a car, because of 

a crossing guard not doing their job.

On 9/10/2022 at 11:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

School just started and here you are starting the usual drama.  Mind your own business and talk about everyone on your corner.  Your spelling and writing give you up every 

Well What do you mean you Know my Writing I could care what you Know And I know You don't do Your Job I Drive by The High School Everyday And what I see Is You and The Other Crossing Guard Are Doing more Talking than Doing your Job My Tax Dollars are paying your Salary is What I was Told And Yes I am going to see someone about this And if I Don't See something Done I will go to the Chief Of Police So please don't tell me to Mind my Business Do your Job like all the other Crossing Guards do Everyday !!

On 9/10/2022 at 11:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

School just started and here you are starting the usual drama.  Mind your own business and talk about everyone on your corner.  Your spelling and writing give you up every 

Well What do you mean you Know my Writing I could care what you Know And I know You don't do Your Job I Drive by The High School Everyday And what I see Is You and The Other Crossing Guard Are Doing more Talking than Doing your Job My Tax Dollars are paying your Salary is What I was Told And Yes I am going to see someone about this And if I Don't See something Done I will go to the Chief Of Police So please don't tell me to Mind my Business Do your Job like all the other Crossing Guards do Everyday !!