Millan is Running

Guest Susan

I like that Millan is running.  He got my support last time he ran.  He is running by himself.  He has my vote.  I'm tired of Doran, Fife, Bennett, Dolaghan, Huaranga, Lucas.  I'm tired of their abuse. A bunch of thieves filling their pockets and their wives and partners pockets and some their who family.  Millan always helping. He is a very nice man.

I agree. Mayor Fife is like Doran.  They both are just in it for themselves.  Doctor Doran.  He makes people call him Doctor. He is no Doctor. A humble person would not rub that in anyones face.  He is not joking.  He is serious.

The money taken at the Construction Department is like the money taken by Doran and Huaranga at the school. That was money also used to pay salary and trips to the theatre in NYC but they did not get indicted.  Where was the Hudson County Prosecutor then?  Because it was Doctor Doran she looked the other way while a clerk gets indicted.  It is the Doctor Get Out of Steeling Money Card.

Guest harrison resident

what is millan going to change nothing just for his people no vote out of my house for him i will take mayor fife and council i know what i got dont know what we are going to get

Hope the girl in the construction department sings.  I wouldn't take the hit for anyone in that town hall. Time to clean house in the town hall. Keep hiring out of town people and have double dippers. How about the people who have voted when you were running scared? I know many that have put in applications and don't even get a call.  No votes coming from my family believe that.

On 9/8/2022 at 10:06 PM, Guest harrison resident said:

what is millan going to change nothing just for his people no vote out of my house for him i will take mayor fife and council i know what i got dont know what we are going to get

You get a guy who has a big heart who loves all people and does not have any family on the payroll of Harrison. That says a lot.   He treats everyone fairly.  I am no longer going to Vote for people who only care for themselves. Fife is going to retire to Vermont.  I would love to go see his house with the fresh air. I can't go, he does not want us to see what he has from get those bags of ***** from the ***********. He is very friendly with them. For us we get hot dogs.

I'm tired of being had.  Tired of Doran and Bennett too.  One intimidates us. The other loves to take pictures with us but does nothing of any meaningful way. 

They cancelled Harrison Fest on us because they did not want Millan getting the spotlight during the last race for Mayor.  Millan, as the Mayor said himself did a great job with Harrison Fest.  I applaud him for bringing a nice family event like the old days.  Fife seems nice but he is not so nice.  He is more a Grinch than a Santa Claus. 

Who is joining me in Voting for Anselmo.  Anselmo will treat us fair.  He always treated us nicely.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

On 9/10/2022 at 11:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hope the girl in the construction department sings.  I wouldn't take the hit for anyone in that town hall. Time to clean house in the town hall. Keep hiring out of town people and have double dippers. How about the people who have voted when you were running scared? I know many that have put in applications and don't even get a call.  No votes coming from my family believe that.

She probably won’t sing if it keeps her out of jail.. I believe she didn’t do this but are pinning it on her..( they are protected someone)..she’s a sweet girl and has been threw alot with her cancer battles Milan has my vote. It’s time to clean house like you said. I hope the people of Harrison see this as well..

On 9/24/2022 at 1:08 PM, Guest Harrison senior said:

zarberski is a great guy and council is great to have my vote not millan

What is so great about Zarbetski.  His whole family is now on the payroll while the rest of us are told our kids have to wait to get a job.  I'm tired of waiting.