Rumor Has it Bennett Millan Ticket

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I heard that Bennett and Millan are circulating a Petition for Mayor and Third Ward Council with an active social media candidate (I can't mention her name but there is a direction in it) running in 2nd Ward.  Millan is now in Third Ward with redistricting so Larry is going to assist but Millan did very well in the Gardens considering Fife's heavy handiness threatening residents for a vote.  The first ward looks like the girl who ran last time is quietly getting signatures.  Larry is smart to take his County job and still running in the primary with Millan.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nice to see changing times
On 3/26/2022 at 10:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

I heard that Bennett and Millan are circulating a Petition for Mayor and Third Ward Council with an active social media candidate (I can't mention her name but there is a direction in it) running in 2nd Ward.  Millan is now in Third Ward with redistricting so Larry is going to assist but Millan did very well in the Gardens considering Fife's heavy handiness threatening residents for a vote.  The first ward looks like the girl who ran last time is quietly getting signatures.  Larry is smart to take his County job and still running in the primary with Millan.

Game Changer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Larry is full of nothing.  Just a yes man.  Lies to your face as he tells you he is going to help you.  Then his not so ***** *** hard looking you when it is hard enough to look at ***.  Time to clean house and get rid of all of them.  We need a clean slate. 

Edited by KOTW
Content.