Are we for real millan for mayor

Guest Good 2022

Anselmo would be the best thing that could happen to Harrison. If you look at his record, he has always been a great Harrisonian.  He treats people with respect.  He is not out for himself.  I love the fact that despite Covid he has provided those in need with assistance.  He would treat the town employees with the respect they deserve and not the intimidation.  Fife runs Harrison with intimidation.  Millan has compassion and the experience to do the job well.  He should definitely run in June.

Guest Eyes wide open

For those who think Milan is such a great choice look back at his history. He flip flopped like a fish out of water. He was with them ,then against them then .with them then against them. Do actually think he would treat all fairly? His famous line is my people. Majority are not his people. He wants to rule Harrison like he’s a king. So before you bash Mayor Fife who is for all. Be careful what you wish for because you’ll get it. 

Guest Good 2022

Yeah he tried to use housing  property  for a day care he will when he ran for mayor you explain what you are doing  no vote out of my house what will he change he was put out of seniors building

On 1/16/2022 at 7:20 PM, Guest Good 2022 said:

Work on his team for mayor i will keep what i got mayor and council and larry bennett is the greatest

Larry should be running for Mayor. He helps everyone. Fife should retire and hand over the reigns to Larry.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 3rd Warder
On 12/29/2021 at 9:59 AM, Guest Good 2022 said:

I hope millan is not on the ballot of june 2022 god help us

Millan has more honesty than Doran and Fife.  Fee Fee is barely walking but he has to keep going on directions of the Fuhrer Doran.

On 1/21/2022 at 8:21 PM, Guest GUEST said:

Larry should be running for Mayor. He helps everyone. Fife should retire and hand over the reigns to Larry.

Oh please, Larry helps everyone ?? Larry only helps the one he wants to help and can benefit from 

• 2 weeks later...

We need someone new and the 4 mentioned above are not the answer.  How many jobs are going to be given to out of town and out of state residents.  Town Lawyer who is no good now has two family members making big money and neither one of them work a full week.  How about the people who have voted and supported their entire life?? It is obvious who runs this town sadly people have their jobs held over their head if they don't kiss a$$ or do what they are told.  When they did all this garbage redevelopment did they take the children of Harrison into consideration? No because if they built a bowling alley, community center or roller rink they wouldn't have been able to line their pockets like they are with all the units they bought and are leasing out.  Then you wonder why these kids are smoking week and getting pregnant in so young.  They have no programs or places to be kids.  

Guest Harrison resident

Mayor fife and council are great to know is to love them like i do millan is shit votes out of my house you think he willl change the world go to his castle.