Trouble Makers

Guest Guest

You know People that DON'T LIVE OVER HERE IN KC COURTS That live over at the Gardens with her Daughter but always comes over here to BE NOSEY AND STARES AT PEOPLE'S WINDOWS AND KEEP LOOKING WHO IS COMING OUT OF THE HALLWAYS YOU KNOW ITS CALLED MIND UR OWN BUSINESS AND GET A LIFE OH BETTER YET GO GET A JOB NOSEY B**ch LOL STAY OVER THERE IN THE GARDENS STAY AWAY FAR AWAY LOL 

Guest Guest55

For your information I worked I am retired  you are really not my  choice of a person that I would talk to  you not a friend of mine  and never will all you do go out asking questions about please I am here B**ch

Guest Harrison garden resident

Be real she is visiting her friend if you have a problem say something to her I doubt you will the outcome who cares who outsider the outsiders are all over there be real

Lol Talk to someone who does not work or cannot Spell Get Real Nice life Living off The Taxpayers Money And you Complain About People Just stay away From here you don't live over here nomore and if she is Visiting a Friend go into ur Friends House Than !!!

Lol And What can He Do You are the One That has been Starting Shit about the Crossing Guards Who do You think you are Oh did you also tell Him how you are the one Talking about The Picnic No Like I said You are A Trouble Maker What you can talk shit about People that don't bother you and you come on here Bashing people Really Good Bye Don't know why I waste my time on you Loser !!!

So all the tenants received their letter from office/Mr Lucas on how tenants need to play nice. All good that will do bc the biggest complainer and troublemaker here will continue until the day she moves out...which will be never. Colder weather will be settling in soon so she will be out less watching and minding everyone's business.  But than again she'll be peeking from behind her tight closed blinds of hers

Guest Guest 65

Guess you got your  facts wrong  again i will be out all year long  they  last  you need  to do please approach  me I am can go anywhere  get your facts   straight  **** *****

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest 65

Your son has  a 🤗🤮🤘🤎👨‍🦽🤽‍♂️👨‍👧🤽‍♂️****  **********  you want go there hmmmmmm worry   about  your house instead who is there or not people  can go wherever they want get  your  facts  straight 🎅🤣🤑🤪🥶🤧🥶

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Wow You Talk Shit About People But Again These Crossing Guards Are Hanging out On Your Corner It is not supposed to be like that Nosey Nosey Person you are Hope some one Reports What you are Doing Nosy Body 

Wow The Crossing Guards By The Shool Are Nosey Morher *### Cros the Kids and Stop Talking Abot People I always see you talking more than working DO UR JOB AND Mind ur own Business Nosy *##$$th 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

On 9/22/2021 at 6:46 PM, Guest Guest 65 said:

Your son has  a 🤗🤮🤘🤎👨‍🦽🤽‍♂️👨‍👧🤽‍♂️****  **********  you want go there hmmmmmm worry   about  your house instead who is there or not people  can go wherever they want get  your  facts  straight 🎅🤣🤑🤪🥶🤧🥶

What's up with all the emojis ??