Just Tired Of The Same Stuff going On

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Ok I lived all my life In Town I asked My Council Man In my ward about If they are Hiring New people to work as Janitors In the New School He Said No But low and Be Hold I come to Find out Someone I know is Now Working in that School Well I am not Voting nomore In this Town It Stinks Not That My Vote Will matter But I am FED UP !!!

Guest Guest 65

Another harrison gardens resident  got a apt here and town *** ********** please give me  a break it is who you b**w to get this

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

They promise everyone and give the jobs to people that live out of town.  Just ask who got the Mayors secretary job? who runs the ticket place? all the lawyers family not one lives in town.  Nobody in my family will be voting for these puppets.  

• 2 months later...
Guest The Inside

I cannot believe one of the *:::’s got hired to  work in the school system . They’re a bunch of drunks and troublemakers. After the oldest Sister got kicked out of the Gardens the other Sister was allowed to move in . Then they hire Her for a Town job . So many nice Families in Town and a Member of that drunken clan gets a job

Edited by KOTW
Edited for Content.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest The Outside
On 7/17/2021 at 11:30 AM, Guest The Inside said:

I cannot believe one of the *:::’s got hired to  work in the school system . They’re a bunch of drunks and troublemakers. After the oldest Sister got kicked out of the Gardens the other Sister was allowed to move in . Then they hire Her for a Town job . So many nice Families in Town and a Member of that drunken clan gets a job

f**k you ,you pos jealous cause your not in the Gardens or you don't have a town job you don't come from the so called nice  families you speak of you could not even measure up to that girl 's work ethic drop dead

On 5/15/2021 at 7:17 AM, Guest Guest 65 said:

Another harrison gardens resident  got a apt here and town *** ********** please give me  a break it is who you b**w to get this

That family has * apartments and you talk about people with names.  why would you want to work for this town anyway you should be trying to get out. 

Edited by KOTW
Edited for Content.