Harrison garden outsiders at our park

Guest Harrison resident

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Pitbulls allowed in the gardens.It was always no more than 15 lbs.This is crazy

Pitbulls that are loved and taken care of far better than some of theses tenants taking care of their kids and grandkids 

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe you should look into what the Gardens/Kingslands lease say...there is no breed specific restrictions or 15 pound weight restriction.  Worry more about goes on behind your closed door 

First of All I Think its a Shame How People that Listen to the Rules In the Gardens and Kingsland Courts But Certain People think they Can Say and Do what they want and Nothing Happens to Them It S## cks But in this town it's the Name If you don't have the Name you are Nothing Same with the sports In this town What a F## cking Shame Hopefully One day Day People will Wise up !!!

On 8/17/2021 at 11:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

You really need to pick up a hobby. On here always bitching about something. But than KOTW must be your hobby.

Guest Harrison garden resident

Pitbulls are dangerous and kids and grandchildren are great hello *******

Edited by KOTW
Edited for Content.

On 8/21/2021 at 5:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

I guess you haven't read your lease.Maybe take time off here and look at rules before you say any breed or size joke

Get a life or maybe a job asswipe...oh I forgot your job is to come on here and B**ch or stand outside watching everyone. By the way I've read my lease maybe you should re ready yours 

On 8/21/2021 at 3:16 PM, Guest Harrison garden resident said:

Pitbulls are dangerous and kids and grandchildren are great hello *******

So are you and your kids/grandkids anywhere near these dangerous pitbulls ?? Or are you sitting outside just watching them as their owners walk them ?? HELLO assh@le 

On 8/25/2021 at 11:03 AM, Guest Harrison garden resident said:

Pitbulls are dangerous please read your please read your lease D**b A** if there were to bite me your ass will be dead

It's they were not there were you  D**ba**, go back to school and take some grammar courses 

Guest Talk about me now
On 7/30/2021 at 8:50 AM, Guest Guest said:

The ******* niece moved from a one bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom apartment by herself please be real should have went into a one bedroom

The mother is in a 3 bedroom and only needs a 2 bedroom,speeds all over the parking lot ,sneaks an ac in window everynight and has the nerve to talk about other ppl and the ******* daughter had her boyfriend living there for months before they moved to the *******

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Keep talking
On 8/8/2021 at 4:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

Same in the Gardens, they kick their husband/boyfriend out, get that $50 rent and husband/boyfriend sneaks back in slowly. There's a handful of them doing it. And they walk around like their shit don't stink. Must be nice sitting home all day collecting that government assistance and driving around in a nice car. 

Is there proof that the husband is there? Is there proof? Maybe he’s there seeing his kids.

On 8/28/2021 at 5:43 PM, Guest Keep talking said:

Is there proof that the husband is there? Is there proof? Maybe he’s there seeing his kids.

Seeing his kids 24/7 proof enough