Harrison garden outsiders at our park

Guest Harrison resident

Guest Guest
On 7/24/2021 at 2:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

You are soo Right Mean while Like you said Ex Husband's  Are Living here same with Kingsland Courts The Biggest Trouble Maker Has her Husband Back Living Here But Its the Name Mean while everyone Else has to Go by the Rules It only Goes For The Good Tenents The Other ones can do what they Please Oh also This Tenent Also has 3 Air Condatoners  In her Apt Nothing Done Its Disgusting Any more And As Far as The Security They now Sit in there Cars What a Joke I am Getting Sick of it I really am Tired wish I had The Money to Move But I am Stuck Living Here 

She pulled this scam once before and she is doing it again.  Anything for a 50.00 rent I guess.  The Trailer Parks down south are cheap look into it, you are never stuck. I am sure the system will help ya.

Guest Guest

Ok Now a Notice about The Extra AC s Now it's time to go after all these people living Here not on the Lease It is Not Fair nor is it right People having Husbands Here Making extra Money so they can live a Nice Life there is Cameras In the Hallways now let's see what Happens Hopefully soon !!

Guest Guest

Wow People should keep There Mouths Shut about what other people Do with there lives Including the Ones That Break the Lease Throwing there Husband out Than Taken Him Back in Mean while People that live in Glass Houses Should not Throw Stones Mind Your Business And Leave Me The Hell alone with ur Gossiping Bullshit !!

Guest Guest

First of all You a*****e there is alot of People in 2 rooms so you shut the **** up ok I pay the rent For The rooms I live in J*****f So you go to hell With ur shit !! Lol You not even worth it !!! Bye Have a Nice Summer Asshole 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Your ass is on KOTW so what the f'''k you talking about.And the director has bigger things to do? These are the things to get after.Hes not doing anything he has people doing his job in there He's just collecting his pay

Guest Guest

Cameras don't work, people living here that aren't on lease, people having more ac units than allowed, people smoking in their apts...list goes on and on but yet someone trying to enjoy their kids birthday party or kiddie pool is a no no. But than again it's those same nosey tenants that go crying to the office complaining about the small stuff, but yet they are the biggest offenders. 

Guest Guest

Funny how the ones on here bitching are the same ones that litter the sidewalks and grass with their cigarette butts and dog shit. Have sheets up as curtains, cans of vegetables on window ledges supporting their ac units, but yet they walk around watching everyone else and running to the office to complain. Maybe they should get a job, get a full-time job, or simply just mind their own business. But that will never happen because they would rather not work and collect that ssi or welfare and walk around like they run the place. Funny how these people who collect that ssi, welfare and food stamps have some pretty nice cars they drive around in. 

Guest Guest
On 7/30/2021 at 8:50 AM, Guest Guest said:

The ******* niece moved from a one bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom apartment by herself please be real should have went into a one bedroom

This is a false statement.  Know your facts before you run your dirty mouth. Lot of false information being leaked where it shouldn't and it is known right where this is coming from.  Just a matter of time. Screen Shot Taken you jobless motor mouths have a nice day.  

Guest Guest

So where are the people that live in two bedroom apartments going to go ?? There are but so many one bedroom apartments and right now are all occupied. And you know the ones that have the three bedroom apartments and don't need all that room aren't gonna give them up. They have too much pull in this town and the Director knows it. 

Guest Guest
On 7/30/2021 at 7:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

She pulled this scam once before and she is doing it again.  Anything for a 50.00 rent I guess.  The Trailer Parks down south are cheap look into it, you are never stuck. I am sure the system will help ya.

Same in the Gardens, they kick their husband/boyfriend out, get that $50 rent and husband/boyfriend sneaks back in slowly. There's a handful of them doing it. And they walk around like their shit don't stink. Must be nice sitting home all day collecting that government assistance and driving around in a nice car. 

Guest Guest
On 8/4/2021 at 1:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

We will go to the commissioner and address our concerns

Do that and see how it works out for you because it is their people you will be talking about and they put in. Sad cases I tell ya.

Guest Guest
On 8/1/2021 at 8:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

Your ass is on KOTW so what the f'''k you talking about.And the director has bigger things to do? These are the things to get after.Hes not doing anything he has people doing his job in there He's just collecting his pay

Cant move people when there is no place to move them.  Would you like them to pop a tent and sleep outside? would that make your miserable rotten a$$ happy?

Guest guest

Do you realize there is a pandemic going on? People are losing loved ones daily and people are struggling, hungry, depressed, etc.  are you that mental that you have to take to a website to bash people.  why don't you go do something productive and stop bashing people you know nothing about.  You sit here assuming and make false allegations about people because of what you hear but where are your facts? do you have a copy of everyone's lease? do you know everyone's circumstances? NO YOU DONT  Life is too short. Stop hating on people that don't recognize your existence, you are not paying their bills and they are not paying yours yet they rent a lot of space in your head. STOP ALREADY.